[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

countdown

13 hours ago, bohmi said:

@kangminjae 

I am also curious about everyone's style in this drama :wub: but like gakE said, Kyo's previous drama also like this :ph34r:

Maybe next month we can get many pictures like script reading, still cuts, teaser, etc :love:

yes, all we can do is just waiting. Ahh next month maybe we can expected they reveal SHK PBG magazine interview for nov issue. Cz if im not wrong, they will hold photoshoots in several magazine for boyfriend promo. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 2

Go Chang-suk to star in tvN’s ‘Boyfriend’

Sept 06,2018
Actor Go Chang-suk will star in the upcoming tvN drama “Boyfriend,” his agency Blossom Entertainment announced on Wednesday. 

“Boyfriend” will star Park Bo-gum as Park Jin-hyuk (Kim Jin-hyuk), an innocent young man who stumbles upon a romance with Cha Soo-hyeon, the daughter-in-law of a family who owns a powerful corporation. Cha will be played by Song Hye-kyo. 

The drama will revolve around the adventures that the two have together and the impossible obstacles that they need to face in order to achieve their love. Go’s character, Nam Myong-sik, serves as Cha’s driver, who is also her good friend who sticks with her through thick and thin.

The drama is set to air on tvN in November. The show’s leader writer is Yoo Young-ah, who also worked on the 2016 SBS drama “Entertainer.”

Go’s most recent role was in the KBS 2TV’s drama “The Miracle We Met,” which ran from April to May earlier this year. 

By Jeong Ju-won
Source : KoreaJoongAngDaily

Get this from dc, but not sure

~ Cha Soo Hyun (Donghwa Hotel Representative, Taekwang Group's daughter-in-law) ~

I became an adult because of it.
From the daughter of a member of parliament to the daughter of Seoul Mayor. Now the daughter of the party leader.
I became a daughter-in-law of a chaebol and now divorced at a chaebol.
I became a sad woman.

Will he be my 'misfortune'
I knew an ordinary man. Unusual, sober.
A very ordinary man, totally different from Soohyun's life, Kim Jin Hyuk.
I wonder if there was a courage in an unfamiliar atmosphere. Soohyun deviates.
And that deviations have been his dedication.
It was like a midsummer night's dream. Jinhyeok is a person who I want to see for a long time :tears:
But it was a dream because it was a dream. I will meet him again. I dreamed ...

~ Kim Jin Hyuk (Donghwa Hotel new recruitment) ~

A Cuba trip planned for the year, the woman I met at the end.

I spent a year doing part-time work, collecting money and travelling to Cuba for 4 weeks.

On the last day of the journey, I met her at the observatory.

She seemed to be a totally different kind of person. She seemed to grow rich and fine.

I had a strange day like a dream. I thought I'd sent her back and went back to Jinhyeok's routine.

I stand in front of the windmill to save her. The only thing that belongs to Jinhyeok, that gives courage.

---------------------------------------------

Song Hye Kyo had a shooting today in hotel.

Edited by bohmi
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, bohmi said:

Get this from dc, but not sure

~ Cha Soo Hyun (Donghwa Hotel Representative, Taekwang Group's daughter-in-law) ~

I became an adult because of it.
From the daughter of a member of parliament to the daughter of Seoul Mayor. Now the daughter of the party leader.
I became a daughter-in-law of a chaebol and now divorced at a chaebol.
I became a sad woman.

Will he be my 'misfortune'
I knew an ordinary man. Unusual, sober.
A very ordinary man, totally different from Soohyun's life, Kim Jin Hyuk.
I wonder if there was a courage in an unfamiliar atmosphere. Soohyun deviates.
And that deviations have been his dedication.
It was like a midsummer night's dream. Jinhyeok is a person who I want to see for a long time :tears:
But it was a dream because it was a dream. I will meet him again. I dreamed ...

~ Kim Jin Hyuk (Donghwa Hotel new recruitment) ~

A Cuba trip planned for the year, the woman I met at the end.

I spent a year doing part-time work, collecting money and travelling to Cuba for 4 weeks.

On the last day of the journey, I met her at the observatory.

She seemed to be a totally different kind of person. She seemed to grow rich and fine.

I had a strange day like a dream. I thought I'd sent her back and went back to Jinhyeok's routine.

I stand in front of the windmill to save her. The only thing that belongs to Jinhyeok, that gives courage.

---------------------------------------------

Song Hye Kyo had a shooting today in hotel.

This is so beautiful, it makes me emotional just by reading it :tears:,  I think this drama will be a beautiful heartwrenching one, aahh am so looking forward to watch it.  Tysm for posting this :heart:

• Like 2