[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

http://IMG_20180823_114356_462_zpsa8b7o4ch.jpg

song hye kyo and park bo gum new drama is ready to get things started!

On August 23, it was reported that their new drama “Boyfriend” (literal title) would be holding its first script reading during the afternoon today. This was later confirmed by a source from the drama, who added that the time and location of the script reading would not be disclosed.

tvN’s new drama “Boyfriend” will tell the story of a Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo), the daughter of a politician and the ex-wife of an heir to a conglomerate, and Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum), an innocent youth who has always found happiness and joy in his ordinary life. Their fateful meeting will be the start of a beautiful but sad love story that shakes each other’s lives to the core.

Anticipation is high for the drama as it will be helmed by producing director (PD) Park Shin Woo, who also directed “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate),” and written by Yoo Young Ah, who worked on films like “Miracle in Cell No.7” and “Take Off.” This is set to be Song Hye Kyo’s first project since getting married to Song Joong Ki, and this will be Park Bo gum’s first drama in approximately two years.

The drama is scheduled to premiere this November, and today’s first script reading signals that the drama will begin filming soon.

Are you excited for this drama?

Source (1) (2)

• Like 5

Posting my comment for the first time here today..thank you for creatig this thread. I used to have doubts over this drama before but they all went away. Excitement's taking over. All the best to the cast especially SHK and PBG..can't wait to see you two on my screen. 

• Like 5

Been Lurking on this thread.

Time to Delurk.

Hello everyone (and fellow Bogummers).

I'm getting very excited for this drama. Been waiting for Bogum's new project and glad I get to see him on my screen, acting with a respectable Senior and Friend. :)

The drama crew seems to be highly secretive with this project. It just raises my curiousity of what we should expect.

I wish Song Hyekyo and Park Bogum all the best in their drama.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gakE said:

@enigmatic_zephy We can analyze when the drama  shows. From what i read knet started to accept this pairing. And most importantly, SHK's face never looks old and even ageless.  So I'm optimistic this pair will look really amazing. :D

lol.. those are two very pretty faces.. and she is supposed to play a much older person than him..

she is a beauty by herself.. but its just that her face is mature as compared to bo gum.. anyway, i am sure they would know what story needs what casting

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. those are two very pretty faces.. and she is supposed to play a much older person than him..

she is a beauty by herself.. but its just that her face is mature as compared to bo gum.. anyway, i am sure they would know what story needs what casting

Yes,  just wait n see, not long just three months 

• Like 2

On 8/23/2018 at 5:44 PM, enigmatic_zephy said:

my only worry is.. she legit looks so much more older than her. like more than a decade older .. unlike compare jhang nara with a young guy

I believe that she needs to look older than PBG as a part of the story, unlike Jang Nara who had to act and look younger in Go Back Couple. 

• Like 3