[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

^ it’s just too pretty for our eyes :wub: we were so worry because of their huge age gap , but I guess we can relax and enjoy the drama now :P

@dahae2006 oh well. I’m glad I dun have to bother all the shipping after the drama. It’s tiresome. We can really focus more on their acting :D

edit: a new longer teaser is out, so beautifull , but i dun know how to post the link here, weibo link :crazy:

@ as labeled

• Like 7

^ haha, what the heck they are talking about, they are actors and acting is their job :P

ml25pe.jpg

dc

edit :was it a need to delete the posts? reminding appreciated, but it was just a discussion...never mind then

• Like 1

The promos look magical! I'm really enjoying the colors, and SHK & PBG look gorgeous together. I can't believe we only have two weeks left!

I don't wanna spoil myself too much beforehand, but based on the teasers it sounds like they will spend time together in Cuba and then try to forget about it because it's too hard to be together in Korea? But, of course, true love... B)

• Like 3

16 hours ago, bohmi said:

Hi all! New to the thread.

The main poster is just so beautiful. I like the colors and the tone. They look so sad I'm crying already. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

Watch: Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Are Entwined By Fate During Every âEncounterâ In New Teaser

Watch: Song Hye Kyo And Park Bo Gum Are Entwined By Fate During Every “Encounter” In New Teaser

Nov 15, 2018
by E. Kang

tvN’s upcoming drama “Encounter” has revealed a stunning teaser featuring leads Park Bo Gumand Song Hye Kyo!

“Encounter” is about the love story between two very different people whose lives change after a chance encounter. Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) is someone who has never lived for herself or by making her own choices, and is the daughter of a politician as well as the divorcee of a conglomerate heir. Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) lives an ordinary life, but is a pure and free soul who cherishes every moment of it.

The new teaser starts off by showing Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum’s contrasting experiences in Cuba, as Park Bo Gum once again says, “Let’s say that it was a thrilling incident on the last day in Cuba.”

In what appears to be their first encounter, Song Hye Kyo asks Park Bo Gum if he has any money to spare. He kindly asks in return, “How much do you need?”

As more glimpses of their fateful interaction and what came after flash by, Song Hye Kyo can be heard asking, “Do you have business with me?” before Park Bo Gum says, “When are you here until?”

Echoing a previous teaser, Song Hye Kyo comments at the end, “Let’s say that we fell under a spell. Magic…”

“Encounter” will premiere on November 28 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1263435wpp/watch-song-hye-kyo-park-bo-gum-entwined-fate-every-encounter-new-teaser

So far the Knetz's reaction is very positive to all the teaser videos and posters. There are isolated comments of the same i-fans that leave much to be desired but it's best to celebrate the fact that the drama is topping both Daum and Soompi polls in terms of the most anticipated drama for November and the great buzz it generates each time a teaser video or poster is released. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1