Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its really clear the difference between this 2 woman in the life of JH, Emily is just for revenge only but GY is the most precious to him...

Pity JH, he left the woman he loves just to take revenge for SN plan for six yrs but at the end the woman he abandon will be able to accomplish the one he started..

It is a pity but remember it’s not only SN in his revenge goal, I believe. YB Chairman and HG’s father are also targets. GY will probably take care of SN and hopefully JH return payback to the two men.

• Like 7

KJW and SN is to be taken to the police station..

Emily finally gain consiousness and apologized to JH..

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Boy SN should just leave a matress and blanket at the police staton she's visiting there every week.. SN calling JH and his sister trying all she can to get her out of the house even telling she brought YS with her.. Well of course she should why leave her child.. Her mind is slipping now.. She didn't think this far ahead as GY thank her for causing such a scandal look where it got her she didn't see this coming.. Give her the blues Gy the kids jumoping in bed all nifght long she can't sleep and now GY back dooring the kids what a life.. But It's no suprise her makeup is still flawless and eyes as brioght as ever with no sleep..:blink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

For the whole episode i just only want to see the jealousy in JH eyes..well As SN told her fake dad GY become smart that even them cannot read what they are planning to do..SN didnot see it coming that the data files she sent to the police station will be her entrance to come back to that place again...

For now i kinda pity emily for the situation she is in right now..

JH mom as usual a dramaqueen,,always asking about GY and HK, well she will of course worry because she think her future chaebol son in law will be taken by other girl rather than her daughter JB..

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joan0528 said:

KJW and SN is to be taken to the police station..

Emily finally gain consiousness and apologized to JH..

I hope her brain got put in its proper place and realized what she has been doing all along.  Apologizing to JH means she realized she is in the wrong - and has been doing the wrong things - and should eventually leave the couple and their child alone to become  family again.  C'mon writer,  few episodes with a reunited family won't be so bad.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ep 89 w/o Eng subs:

DeRanged wakes and apologizes.  HotHunk doesn't look as though he is moved. DeRanged never had the 'emotional constitution' for this kind of thing.  Remember how fast she folded when WitchyFake had her beaten-up and locked in the hotel room?  First, she was spilling to everyone about everything. After a couple of smacks she clammed-up.  

DramaQueen is whining and pleading about HotHeir and SweetGirl... WHY? / WHAT? / Poor JungBin-ah.

@joan0528EXACTLY - She is whining about her daughter not getting the Hot Heir. 

@sava2sava:  LOL - WitchyFake should definitely at least carry her toothbrush, she is going to be seeing a lot more of the police station.  

And of course she looks fabulous after not sleeping all night!  The same way drama characters can cram all their belongings into one suitcase when they NEVER wear the same thing twice!  Have we seen the nightgown w/blazer combo again?  OH OH OH --- I am so loving WitchyFake's peignoir set straight from the 50s.  That is choice!  

What I don't understand is ANYONE taking WitchyFake's calls.  If I saw her number, would hit the END so fast!  WHY WHY WHY does everyone still indulge her by answering when she calls?

I cannot get over the nerve of WitchyFake and EvilPrez crashing a meeting to which they weren't invited and DEMANDING to know WHAT IS GOING ON?  Uh, it's obvious.  None your bidness.  To WitchyFake, finding that her 'division' is getting acquired by SweetGirl and going to jail at the same time has to feel like a total gut punch.  I'm loving it!  

More! Writer. More!  

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Now HotHunk suffers so much and KY can't console him. He really tolerate hardly this KY-HyunKi's living together and first night. First he threw that tablet harshly to the ground after Sena's phone, then he went to his mother and he gobbled all food that he doesn't need to think or imagine, finally he went to the bridge :) But I hope he relaxed a bit, when HyunKi said to him that they did this acquisition proposal all night :)  He has to trust her, KaYoung often proves that she loves just him :D 

I hope Emily really will realize what she has to do and after psychiatric treatment she will decide well, think clearly and give up... Although yet I suspect that she will die. I wonder that Evil Witch didn't take advantage of her unconsciousness and tried to kill her in the hospital. I guess because HotHunk is always there and it was risky.

I loved the end, I enjoy how that policeman always takes her and he doesn't treat her kindly (I guess he knows that she is guilty and he does everything to catch her). Now we can count how many times does Evil Witch have to go to police station? :P I counted to six:

1. for industrial spying, stealing - first (when K and KY recorded her during making photos)

2. for kidnapping child

3. Chief Baek (when they confronted her with him)

4. Emily's accident (what Emily missed because of her suicide)

5. for industrial spying, stealing - second (when she gave in the fake data)

6. for industrial spying, stealing - third (now police took her from board meeting).

• Like 5

4 hours ago, viyra said:

I hope her brain got put in its proper place and realized what she has been doing all along.  Apologizing to JH means she realized she is in the wrong - and has been doing the wrong things - and should eventually leave the couple and their child alone to become  family again.  C'mon writer,  few episodes with a reunited family won't be so bad.

@viyra Thats to much like right remember things that makes sense is nonsense.. If I was GY I wouldn't want anything to do with JH Mother Overboard Granny.. 

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Every episode until the end we will see Seena get arrested

Arrested Until the End

@dramaninja She'll keep getting out until she's sentence to life in prison..

19 minutes ago, csancsy said:

I loved the end, I enjoy how that policeman always takes her and he doesn't treat her kindly (I guess he knows that she is guilty and he does everything to catch her). Now we can count how many times does Evil Witch have to go to police station? :P I counted to six:

1. for industrial spying, stealing - first (when K and KY recorded her during making photos)

2. for kidnapping child

3. Chief Baek (when they confronted her with him)

4. Emily's accident (what Emily missed because of her suicide)

5. for industrial spying, stealing - second (when she gave in the fake data)

6. for industrial spying, stealing - third (now police took her from board meeting).

@csancsy  Life is no fun for SN from no sleep at night to straight to jail..

• Like 3

@csancsy:  I don't have a bit of sympathy for HotHunk & his feelings toward SweetGirl.  Not one bit.  He left 6 years ago and has never looked back.  SweetGirl should have been married and had kiddos in that time, she would be a non-issue to him, he most likely returned fully expecting that.  However, he is living with DeRanged, standing vigil by her bedside while fretting about SweetGirl & HotHeir?  He needs to hang at the River of Woes for a while longer and reflect upon his stupid prideful self and his half-baked ideas for revenge

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Well well wasnt that just a sweet episode,l everyone but our hero's of the day that is were struggling with their own issues.

One couple were split apart and off to the airport to africa.  

Another going to a mental hospital for recovery for loving her contract husband too much, who is also getting a taste of his own medicine what its like to be on the receiving end of revenge decisions and have absolutely no say about it whatsoever.  Oh yes and we cant forget the mother who is protesting about YS being a part of HG life's.  Well you only have your family to blame for that as well, and custody.....pfft after the kidnapping and it being daddy dearest wife partially involved, yeah okay good luck with that......

The only couple who looked comfortable and relaxed and dealing with everyrhing as it comes is GY & HG.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Well well wasnt that just a sweet episode,l everyone but our hero's of the day that is were struggling with their own issues.

One couple were split apart and off to the airport to africa.  

Another going to a mental hospital for recovery for loving her contract husband too much, who is also getting a taste of his own medicine what its like to be on the receiving end of revenge decisions and have absolutely no say about it whatsoever.  Oh yes and we cant forget the mother who is protesting about YS being a part of HG life's.  Well you only have your family to blame for that as well, and custody.....pfft after the kidnapping and it being daddy dearest wife partially involved, yeah okay good luck with that......

The only couple who looked comfortable and relaxed and dealing with everyrhing as it comes is GY & HG.

I do agree..JH family is one of the reason also why JH is suffering now because of what they did to GY 6yrs ago..now they also feel what GY have felt...

I know its not really suitable in the title "love to the end" but i do hope HG and GY suits its other..the best companion in life is the one who is there in your life even with all the trouble/suffering or happiest moment and that's what HG in GY' life..when JH left GY and when HG thought JB got married..

• Like 4

I watched it first w/o subs. Didn't quite understand it but knew from JH's frown that he was more upset than usual. And his mom had her mouth open working that tongue of hers; JB was dejected; Sinner (I mean SeNa) lost her smirk a few times....so I knew everyone had to be upset with GY and HG. So the episode was good even before I watched it w/subs. 

Now on to stepping on toes...I don't want Emily gone or divorced. I would like to see JH suffer for "at least" 6 years. Whether he always loved/still loves GY or not, the woman went through h_ll alone, raised her son alone, ate, slept and breathed alone. I even wonder with all his planning, etc....did he even think about GY while he was overseas? A couple of times maybe - if he had time. Whereas, whenever GY would look at YS (every minute of every day) she thought of JH and mourned. So a reunion for them? What was that Doobie Brothers song? No Can Do.

Edited by Takingthehighroad
grammar
  • Like 3

On 12/7/2018 at 6:41 PM, celebrianna said:

@viyra, you’re so politically incorrect for saying about Emily what I thought in my head. :lol: No doubt she’s a woman but she’s not the type I would find attractive if I was a man. I find SN has a lovely face but her rotten personality and deeds totally erases that attractiveness for me. 

About GY and JH, I wouldn’t consider their “miracle” unfortunate. He’s a lovely little boy. The unfortunate thing to me about GY and JH is that DY ever got involved with SN. I don’t agree all the time with their choices but it doesn’t mean I will condemn them for making bad choices. In fact, I feel bad for them and I hope after all this darkness they will be able to live a better life. Looking back on all the things they went through, it all seem exhausting. I think JH had it by far the most difficult though and now he’s living with some of the consequences of his choices it’s hurting him. Still, I can only wish that some day soon he can emerge from this darkness.

Edit: Okay I watched the episode and objectively I can’t say that JH chose Emily over JH. However, I can say plainly that he’s stupid for saying those things to GY about encouraging Emily to live by saying he could not live without her. That was an asinine thing to disclose. It’s like when a girlfriend or boyfriend ask their significant other about their past relationships. Most sensible people know to avoid the topic all together and here is JH saying those things to her. :weary: And it’s not even like he loves Emily so what nonsense is he spouting to the woman he loves. This a real head desk moment. I do think he needs to be in the doghouse for a while.

Anyway, GY should accomplish her goal but I love that HG for once is holding his ground and has his heart set on JB. She deserves him after wasting 20 years of her youth loving him only. Wow. And she’s never even been married. So I can’t agree with the sentiment that HG should throw JB away for GY. I think it’s more reasonable to say it would be nice if GY found herself a new man. It doesn’t have to be HG whom she rejected in the first place. 

Also, what I find hilarious about the sentiment that HG and GY should hook up is that it’s plain as day in GY’s reaction every time that her body and feelings reject HG. Go look at the time he put the ring on her finger in his office with the reporters. Her expression showed that she was doing something against her heart until she fell into her act with fake smiles. *shudders* Even today when Chairman Jung proposed the marriage her first reaction was unnatural. Nevertheless I want her to do this so that she can also experience the pros and cons of walking the path of revenge. 

Totally agree with you regarding JH, Emily and GY.  He didn't actually say he was choosing Emily but as you said he did say some things that would put GY off as far as their relationship.  I am sure he felt he needed Emily to live in order to get SN accused of murder but the way he put it was that he could not live without her.  That would hurt.  I am happy that GY is being strong and following through with her revenge.  I know she is not going to marry HG, although, I do believe he could be persuaded if she wanted to go through with it. 

• Like 4

LOL, It would be enough strange, if suddenly HyunKi and GY would like each other... :lol:

A bit it's unfair to blame just HotHunk for leaving 6 years ago. Both of them was wrong for 6 years ago's case, and they said out, recognized this. If KaYoung would have wanted to take revenge 6 years ago (than now), HotHunk didn't want to divorce from her and now they would plan revenge together, joining hands. It's sad but for this DY's death needed... And HotHunk could have tried to talk with KY and convince her that she join, follow him in his revenge and not coldly leave her pregnant.

Alone I didn't agree with his marriage, and this part I hate. So it's good that KaYoung wants revenge and I support her, but if she gets married, I would hate this move... But I see, they try to avoid this marriage :D And HyunKi said well, now GY does his work. he could have been more active and sooner...

It's funny that KaYoung does the same than HotHunk 6 years ago, but a lot of people supported just her (not him)... I'm fair to both of them.

• Like 6

On 12/9/2018 at 9:15 PM, joan0528 said:

Its really clear the difference between this 2 woman in the life of JH, Emily is just for revenge only but GY is the most precious to him...

Pity JH, he left the woman he loves just to take revenge for SN plan for six yrs but at the end the woman he abandon will be able to accomplish the one he started..

I agree.  JH only cared about Emily because he needed her as a witness to get SN prosecuted.  Even when he said he begged her to live for him, and that he couldn't live without her, he didn't mean that he loved her.  He just needed her testimony for his revenge.  Emily plays a critical role in taking SN down.  The problem is Emily is too unstable and has messed up the plan from the beginning.  She doesn't hate SN enough to follow thru because if she does her contract marriage is finished.  She knows JH doesn't love her but she doesn't care about that, she is selfish and wants him for herself.  Her love has become an obsession, not real love.  I also liked how you said GY will be the one completing the revenge that JH started and has been unable to accomplish.  With her, JH, and HG they will finally bring SN down.  

For the ones who are feeling bad for HG, he had an opportunity to take down SN and his father and he just was too kind to do it.  He thought he could persuade his father to turn himself in but that didn't work.  As a result, SN has made things such a mess for him that he now has no other choice but to fight her and his father.   I do feel bad for JB because she has waited for him for 20 years and her love is unwavering.  I am sure she will have her man in the end.  I also think JH and GY will have a happy ending.  Emily will either be killed or commit suicide because she cannot stand to lose JH.    And our villain SN, will end up dead.  JH and GY will raise YS and SY.

• Like 6

What I can see that it is Ga Young who still keep a level head in all of this.

I suppose Jung Han is venting his frustration because his own revenge plans failed and allowing Sena's lies lead to this circumstances. As I see it, he is the scriptwriter and director in all of this but not of his own liking.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I watched it first w/o subs. Didn't quite understand it but knew from JH's frown that he was more upset than usual. And his mom had her mouth open working that tongue of hers; JB was dejected; Sinner (I mean SeNa) lost her smirk a few times....so I knew everyone had to be upset with GY and HG. So the episode was good even before I watched it w/subs. 

Now on to stepping on toes...I don't want Emily gone or divorced. I would like to see JH suffer for "at least" 6 years. Whether he always loved/still loves GY or not, the woman went through h_ll alone, raised her son alone, ate, slept and breathed alone. I even wonder with all his planning, etc....did he even think about GY while he was overseas? A couple of times maybe - if he had time. Whereas, whenever GY would look at YS (every minute of every day) she thought of JH and mourned. So a reunion for them? What was that Doobie Brothers song? No Can Do.

@Takingthehighroad  I believe the Song your referring to is Hall and Oates

I tell you guy's this much GY don't have to do much to throw SN off her game just keep putting those kids in the bed with her at night.. They playing bouncy bounce in the bed her brain keeps rattling all night who could think for all jumpping up and down by the kids..:w00t: All her daughter has to do is bat her eyes at her mom :blink: and she gives in :wub: I just love it.. Bouncy Bounce..:w00t: I have to go back and rewatch this episode again those kids had me cracking up. SN telling those kids to go to bed GY had gave them No Doz and two cups of coffee you won;t be sleeping tonight witch..:w00t:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lt seems tonight episode, Emily is going to fight for YS custody.

GY's mum says "Is this a custody case? Is not that Emily being insane or Emily being a step mama?

JH tells Emily if she testify against SN, he will take good care of her. He is trying to persuade her very hard.

But she has no intention to listen to JH's plea.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@sava2sava     You got it - Hall & Oates. Oh well, I'm not old enough to remember either one :rolleyes:. (Don't believe that because I can honestly say I lie sometimes). 

Why throw this custody issue in right here at the end of the drama? I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with who did what to whom and when and why they did it. And then there they go and Do It Again (another song title). Well, let Kobi or whomever he is come on over. Maybe he can wind it down...think Sinner might know him?

• Like 2