[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

26 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Regarding BC, I think it’s in tomorrow’s preview that he goes to the hideout for CDB. I think he’ll be jailed because Jung has to be jailed and it won’t happen without jailing BC and CDB. Actually, the text preview said that much about BC and CDB getting jailed.

@celebrianna  HG did like GY in the beginning of this drama.. So it wonlt matter to GY if it could give the kids a complete family.. GY will feel the need to protect her brothers child and sees that shegrows up happy without any stigma regardless to whatever the circumstances are..

Now my guess when it comes to Beak and CDB JH must have had the detective watching the house or they were already there and this could be who he was fighting.. But I;m wondering how did Sena get tip off so quickly to be on the run.. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@celebrianna  HG did like GY in the beginning of this drama.. So it wonlt matter to GY if it could give the kids a complete family.. GY will feel the need to protect her brothers child and sees that shegrows up happy without any stigma regardless to whatever the circumstances are..

Now my guess when it comes to Beak and CDB JH must have had the detective watching the house or they were already there and this could be who he was fighting.. But I;m wondering how did Sena get tip off so quickly to be on the run.. 

Yes HG liked GY in the beginning but even in the most recent episodes HG didn’t like the idea of them getting married and hurting JB yet again. To me that means he has moved on in his heart. And no matter what GY said and did, it was equally clear that she was uncomfortable with HG in a romantic light.

For instance, when JH told GY how if the contract wife hadn’t survived he didn’t know how he would have made it in the US, GY responded in a passive aggressive way by telling him she’ll go into HG’s house to find the phone and when JH became alarmed, she added that they’ll be her in-laws anyway. So then later when JH said in front of Jung that GY should indeed be clever since that’s a requisite for a conglomerate wife, she was clearly upset. So later when they were having the conversation about when she’ll return home to the restaurant, she told JH in a sarcastic way that since he said that about her maybe she’ll stay until HG is made Chairman. Clearly these two have issues. They were in a covert way lashing out at each other yet it’s obvious they’re hurt because they’re in love with each other.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

Since there’s no romantic build up between HG and GY it will feel even more hollow to put them together. I can just imagine the awkwardness. To me JB is more HG’s style. 

Regarding BC, I think it’s in tomorrow’s preview that he goes to the hideout for CDB. I think he’ll be jailed because Jung has to be jailed and it won’t happen without jailing BC and CDB. Actually, the text preview said that much about BC and CDB getting jailed.

Since it said about BC and CBD getting jailed, SN will be getting jailed too but it seems she is on the run.

From the chinese subs, l don't really understand a few points.

And what does GY means they should not expect more than that?

ls she referring to herself and JH or something else? The preview is too tricky for us to pick up what they are referring.

GY also said 'ln an instant this is a miracle'. Does she refer that it is a miracle catching BC and CBD together with Chairman Jung?

And she is texting message to someone. To Emily or JH?

Must see tonight episode what they are referring and showing about.

3 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Since it said about BC and CBD getting jailed, SN will be getting jailed too but it seems she is on the run.

From the chinese subs, l don't really understand a few points.

And what does GY means they should not expect more than that?

ls she referring to herself and JH or something else? The preview is too tricky for us to pick up what they are referring.

GY also said 'ln an instant this is a miracle'. Does she refer that it is a miracle catching BC and CBD together with Chairman Jung?

Must see tonight episode what they are referring and showing about.

I see GY and JH in the courtroom trial for Jung so I believe Jung will probably get convicted first. However, that must mean that Baek was also arrested as well as CDB. Maybe SN is on the run because it’s finally confirmed that CDB is alive. 

For the rest, I don’t know because I haven’t seen today’s episode yet. It’s still in RAW format.

37 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

For instance, when JH told GY how if the contract wife hadn’t survived he didn’t know how he would have made it in the US, GY responded in a passive aggressive way by telling him she’ll go into HG’s house to find the phone and when JH became alarmed, she added that they’ll be her in-laws anyway. So then later when JH said in front of Jung that GY should indeed be clever since that’s a requisite for a conglomerate wife, she was clearly upset. So later when they were having the conversation about when she’ll return home to the restaurant, she told JH in a sarcastic way that since he said that about her maybe she’ll stay until HG is made Chairman. Clearly these two have issues. They were in a covert way lashing out at each other yet it’s obvious they’re hurt because they’re in love with each other.

Episode 101 happened the same thing. GY was angry that JH didn't tell her what was happening between Bobby and he in America. JH was displeased that GY mentioned to the detective about Bob is looking for JH and coming to Korea soon. And JH thought that GY was taking the opportunity to use Emily in their plan to catch SN.

After that, all of a sudden, JH lashed out to GY that she had changed and he preferred the old times GY.

And GY also was not going to give in to him and said she preferred the glass factory man who worked there before.

lt's truly that they are obviously lashing out at each other as they are being hurt.

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Episode 101 happened the same thing. GY was angry that JH didn't tell her what was happening between Bobby and him in America. JH was displeased that GY mentioned to the detective about Bob is looking for JH and coming to Korea soon. And JH thought that GY was taking the opportunity to use Emily in their plan to catch SN.

After that, all of a sudden, JH lashed out to GY that she had changed and he preferred the old times GY.

And GY also was not going to give in to him and said she preferred the glass factory man who worked there before.

lt's truly that they are obviously lashing out at each other as they are being hurt.

Perhaps it’s a good thing that they have come to heads because there’s a lot of baggage between them. If they can’t survive this fight then I guess that’s it.

I don’t think GY wanted to use the contract wife purely for her goal. Since the contract wife wanted to help GY probably accepted it. 

Every viewers including the Chinese and English Forums confirming that JH will leave with Emily back to America cos her mom is sick.

l guess Emily's mom getting sick is false as this is Bobby's trick to lure them back home.

Won't Emily afraid that Bobby will know when they are back and he will ambush them and hurting JH?

l still think that Emily will leave SK alone so as to protect JH for his safety.

She had visited GY's dad is to apologize and bid him farewell.

She will also find the divorce paper kept by JH and sign it (without his knowledge) before going back to US.

7 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l don't think so she has told Bobby of JH whereabout.

She still hasn't told him yet. She wants to use Emily to leak out CBD hideout and if she refuses then SN will let Bobby know JH is in South Korea.

Right down to the wire Sena is still getting away with her crimes. Then why did GY tell the detective about Bobby? She’s just being proactive I guess.

50 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Right down to the wire Sena is still getting away with her crimes. Then why did GY tell the detective about Bobby? She’s just being proactive I guess.

GY wants the detective to protect JH as well when Bobby comes to Korea.

And also catch him if he breaks the law in Korea.

GY was asking JH how can he involve this LA gangster and that's dangerous for him to come to Korea.

Doesn't he unafraid for YS safety?

Ep 100 w/Eng subs,

Ep 101 w/o Eng subs:

Can I really make it through three more episodes of this craziness?  

1)  Restaurant couple... don't care.

2)  HotHeir & SweetSis... don't care.

3)  DramaQueen... don't care.  She is one really irritating character.  Everything she says is wrong and awful. 

4)  Bobby?  Bobby!  Bobby.  I am really starting not to care about this character.

5)  WRITER, you are LAME!!!  WitchyFake has been fired.  Thrown Out.  Threatened with arrest. 

a)  WHY WHY WHY is she barging into offices, tossing stuff, and making diva demands?  She doesn't work there any longer. 

b)  WHY WHY WHY was she in the YB City signing scene when she had been fired earlier?  

c)  WHY WHY WHY is she waltzing into and out of the EvilCEO's office, planting listening devices?

d)  WHY WHY WHY is EvilPrez still spilling everything to WitchyFake and helping her?  She isn't his daughter, he aided and abetted the fake when it was beneficial to him.  It is no longer beneficial to him. 

6)  WRITER, are you bringing in WitchyFake's birth mother so she will have somewhere to go when she leaves prison?

7)  Emily.  DeRanged.  UnStableMable. 

a)  WHY WHY WHY does she call HotHunk 'Jimmy' when she has known him for years when he was involved with WitchyFake and knows his real name? 

b)  WHY WHY WHY would anyone involve such an unstable, untrustworthy person with any task?  She was just recently released from the psych ward!

c)  Since we saw the previews, we know there was no long drive off the short pier for DeRanged and WitchyFake.  Really bad editing.

d)  Waiting for Eng subs for Ep 101, scene with DimDad and DeRanged.  Then I may have a mini-rant about that. 

Plus, pretty typical.  All of the criminals suffer from apoplexy when they are caught.  Wut? Jail?  WHY me?  Uh, because you committed the crime?   Well, yes.  But I was only trying to get rich, steal something, swindle someone, and xyz got in my way and had to be kidnapped, murdered, swindled.  It was just in a days' work.  Nothing anyone else wouldn't/didn't do.  WHY are you trying to prosecute/seek revenge upon me?  YOU are being so unreasonable!  

8 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@csancsy, Oh and GY knows he wants to open a glass store. She said it to her mom in yesterday’s episode when she told her mom about JH reclaiming YB City for the manufacturers.

Yes, I realized after. I could watch 100-101 episode just now, because I wasn't at home yesterday and today's forenoon. :)  Anyway I hope it will not be open ending with meeting each other in last minute and smiling... I would like to see fully sweet family moments in last episode, but I don't know we will get.

About Bobby's case: Now I understand why HotHunk is calm. He told KY that he has somebody "spy" on him, so he knows every movement... I think really he has plan how he resolve this. But it was funny scene when detective scolded HotHunk because of more, new problems (Bobby) and for this HotHunk replied with "hitting" K's head (I guess because K told KY about Bobby) :lol:

ByungTae was funny with putting out his tongue and critizing Sena's japanese language. I love their scenes, specially that he is afraid a bit of Evil Witch but it doesn't hold back him of being sarcastic to Sena and irritate her. :D 

@csancsy, I also was laughing this morning when I saw Koji scurrying from Sena. I still don’t understand why she’s out of jail. Anyway, glad to hear JH isn’t just bluffing. He really likes to keep things to himself I guess.

@fansdrama @joan0528 @sava2sava  @viyra @cp23 @angelwingssf @csancsy @Pam_Van Fossen Since we were discussing without the subs previously, the translations make a difference. This is what I got from the subs:

1. JH didn’t want GY to use the contract wife because he said she keeps ruining their plans. He said the contract wife can’t control herself basically implying she’s untrustworthy. He was concerned that Sena might catch on to the plan.
  2. GY told him the contract wife would do anything to save him so she trusts her to not ruin the plan.
  3. JH was not angry when GY asked the detective if he had an Interpol contact and told him about Bobby might be coming to SK. He was somewhat surprised that GY knew and tackled it right in front of him in the presence of the detective. I don’t think he was mad but rather felt like he was caught in a lie because he hit K in the head after the detective finished responding to GY’s inquiry.
  4. JH told GY she has changed and he liked the old her more. He didn’t say it in a mean way but rather a regretful way because he says he felt like it’s his fault that she changed so much. I understand why he said that because it was right after GY mapped out the plan to catch Baek Chul. She’s basically on JH level with scheming to catch criminals. He even apologized to GY because he feels that the change is because of him. GY’s mother also observed previously that she has changed a lot.
  5. GY’s response to his observation is that she changed with experience. She also told him she liked the old him in the glass factory. I think the exchange was a nice one to highlight how far they have come through the mud.
  6. JH, the contract wife and GY put their plan into effect but I’m not sure what contract wife is doing in the end. In any case, I know Baek Chul will get the address to CDB’s location from Sena because we see it in the preview.

HotHeir & SweetSis... Really?  SweetSis says such mean things to HotHeir.  All the time.  Mean Mean words.  Why not just say something reasonable like:  Your family is soooo messed-up, I don't want to be related to those criminals rather than "I'm sick of your face?"   

Seriously, imagine EvilPrez as your father-in-law?  Or grandfather to your kids?  Aye yi yi!  He would sell them if it suited his goals!  

So anything about those two burning screen time... WHY?  Their 20-year love?  If they were 20 in college, they are at least 40 now.  I am SO OVER IT!  STOP WRITER.  S.T.O.P. 

And then the two ancillary characters in the restaurant... WHO CARES???  

3 hours ago, joan0528 said:

I think todays episode will catch both villian chairman jung, bawk chul and CDB but not yet SN thats why GY told JH that this day is like a miracle to her that they not ask for more ( like GY telling JH that she is satisfied of whats happening in their life now so not to be greedy again and ask for somwthing else like maybe them going ack together )

GY told JH after the court sentence to the three criminals that she thinks this moment is a miracle and don't wish for more.

Maybe she is referring that the 3 criminals are putting in jail is good enough so don't ask for more. BC and DB won't get sentenced to death for murdering.

Bobby's matter is still hasn't solved. Will Emily's mom sickness is untrue and Bobby is making up to lure JH to come back by using Emily and her mom. He told Emily in his call while she was in GY's office that he will look for her first so that he can know where JH is. I guess that he still hasn't come to Korea yet cos he is not sure where they are.

And SN taking SY runaway after hearing about Chairman Jung and the other two criminals are sentenced to jail.

She will either come back to leave SY behind as she noticed her daughter is unhappy or she will be caught by the detective soon. Will she escape from the law again?

The writer is giving her a chance to be freed.

7 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

GY told JH after the court sentence to the three criminals that she thinks this moment is a miracle and don't wish for more.

Maybe she is referring that the 3 criminals are putting in jail is good enough so don't ask for more. BC and DB won't get sentenced to death for murdering.

I tend to think this is the case too because she’s wearing the same clothes she wore at the trial of Jung. The three criminals have been evading the law for a long time, especially CDB, so it’s a miracle after so many twists and turns he will face the courts.  I hope there’s a good chance all three criminals get long sentences. Now it’s time to catch Sena. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I tend to think this is the case too because she’s wearing the same clothes she wore at the trial of Jung. The three criminals have been evading the law for a long time, especially CDB, so it’s a miracle after so many twists and turns he will face the courts.  I hope there’s a good chance all three criminals get long sentences. Now it’s time to catch Sena. 

That's why l am thinking too, GY and JH while they are still in court and impossible for her talking about their relationship (not to be back together again). lt's not in the right time.

They will either starting to talk in his car or in his office about their relationship but definitely not in the court after the three criminals are sentenced.

Yes, GY is referring that they are sentenced to long/life imprisoned is good enough but not death sentence.

Furthermore, JH and GY never say to each other about getting back together. The only moment was after DY's death, JH was looking for GY and she said to him that they should not meet again to avoid SN getting suspicion of them. Both of them know that they have to make their decision after all the mess are settled. But SN is still on the run and hasn't get caught yet so their problem of their relationship should be put aside first.

It will be in the last episode to know the answer whether they will get back together (for the two couples).

23 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

That's why l am thinking too, GY and JH while they are still in court and impossible for her talking about their relationship (not to be back together again). lt's not in the right time.

They will either starting to talk in his car or in his office about their relationship but definitely not in the court after the three criminals are sentenced.

Yes, GY is referring that they are sentenced to long/life imprisoned is good enough but not death sentence.

Indeed and why would GY talk about ending their relationship out of the blue without a cause? Unless something new happens in the episode tomorrow (Thursday), GY in today’s episode has no thought of doing that. In fact she told JH to promise her that he will stop hiding what he is doing from her. That’s after JH told her he has someone watching Bobby. 

As to Bobby luring the contract wife back to the US, I can only assume her mom would play a part. However, it might be true that her mom is sick. If he is in fact luring her back in order to catch JH, I think JH will have to return there although to be honest, can’t they like call the police? It’s not like we don’t have a law and order system here. Oh, wait, it’s too logical. 

Archived