[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

17 minutes ago, csancsy said:

I thought the same. Maybe JungHan will go to USA with Emily, but he will come back (I hope not after years, maybe rather after 2 month because of his son) and they will meet again when KaYoung will want to make contract with new glass factory. I don't think that she knows HotHunk's plan about new glass factory... Just I hope one thing. Their meeting will not happens in last minute with open ending (I hate that the most). I really would like to see some warm family meeting minutes... 

If JH leaves GY to tend to his contract wife in the US, in GY’s place I would not accept him back. Also, how can he miss out on more of his son’s life? I would find that outrageous. And if they do a timeskip then YS’s child actor will have to change.

@csancsy, Oh and GY knows he wants to open a glass store. She said it to her mom in yesterday’s episode when she told her mom about JH reclaiming YB City for the manufacturers.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, cp23 said:

No episodes on the 28th. Last two episodes back to back on Monday. Source dramawiki.

I know you see from dramawiki but l think ko. wikipedia is more accurate.

At first, they also put the same info as there is KBS music festival on Dec 28 but it has been postponed to later date.

Refer here:

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/끝까지_사랑

1 minute ago, fansdrama said:

I know you see from dramawiki but l think ko. wikipedia is more accurate.

At first, they also put the same info as there is KBS music festival on Dec 28 but it has been postponed to later date.

Refer here:

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/끝까지_사랑

Thanks for this because the suspense would be too much with this crazy writer.

39 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Hahaha as if the writer will put another man in the story for GY to have another man,, its either GY will leave single for the rest of her life or back together with JH...

What if the writer will make the story like a flashback, in this year GY and JH meeting after they partways same as their meeting 6yrs ago..GY as a company employee and JH as a glass manufacturer...GY and JH talking about the past self that they like the most than who they are today.. 

l think it's hard for them to go back the past self. Because of their revenge has changed everything about them.

Unless JH rebuild his glass factory again and he continues to take his career there.

Then both of them will have confident that their relationship will be build up like in the past.

25 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

If JH leaves GY to tend to his contract wife in the US, in GY’s place I would not accept him back. Also, how can he miss out on more of his son’s life? I would find that outrageous. And if they do a timeskip then YS’s child actor will have to change.

ln this case, GY should have her own life with YS. Even though she will not marry to anyone, she still can find her happiness with YS and her family. Even when JH comes back after many years later, GY should not accept him anymore. Maybe for two months GY still can consider about it.

10 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l think it's hard for them to go back the past self. Because of their revenge has changed everything about them.

Unless JH rebuild his glass factory again and he continues to take his career there.

Then both of them will have confident that their relationship will be build up like in the past.

I think it’s a joke that they’re complaining about how they have changed. They would have changed in marriage too. People don’t stay the same. However, I thought they already realized that they still loved each other so hearing this nonesense about how they’ve changed being an obstacle to their love is ridiculous. This is like head desk. 

However, if it’s about the contract wife and not them, it’s more understandable that they have reached an impasse. 

@fansdrama, I don’t agree with GY remaining single. I don’t want her to waste her life like JB did. 

l keep laughing while reading the forums in Chinese drama website.

See how they give reviews of this drama.  They scolded the writer being too crazy and disastrous.

They are going to whack her out of the show and never expect them to watch her scripts in other dramas.

They are so disappointed that JH will go with Emily back to America to tend her mom.

They too feel that's so crazy how the script is written in such irresponsible way which makes them angrier.

Most of them agree that it is such a waste for the male lead (Kang Eun Tak) and Female lead (Lee Young Ah) for accepting their roles as JH and GY.

lt's such a shame and waste for their talents in acting in this drama and all the storyline and credits go to the second female lead (Hong Soo Ah). All of the episodes from the beginning to now is she appearing the most.

They are protesting to have more scenes of JH and GY with YS .

9 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l keep laughing while reading the forums in Chinese drama website.

See how they give reviews of this drama.  They scolded the writer being too crazy and disastrous.

They are going to whack her out of the show and never expect them to watch her scripts in other dramas.

They are so disappointed that JH will go with Emily back to America to tend her mom.

They too feel that's so crazy how the script is written in such irresponsible way which makes them angrier.

Most of them agree that it is such a waste for the male lead (Kang Eun Tak) and Female lead (Lee Young Ah) for accepting their roles as JH and GY.

lt's such a shame and waste for their talents in acting in this drama and all the storyline and credits go to the second female lead (Hong Soo Ah). All of the episodes from the beginning to now is she appearing the most.

They are protesting to have more scenes of JH and GY with YS .

It is sickening at this point but not wholly surprising. I really liked seeing the two couples JH/GY and HG/JB but this is too extreme that the contract wife is still around even to the last episode.

@fansdramaIt's a shame that a drama with so much potential spent so much time on SN and her wickedness. The writer could have at least had the main leads have a week of being a family. SN still free to roam around and cause trouble with drama almost over.

Main leads at least are a couple in real life, so they will have their love in the end.

Somebody who is no  longer  working in an office shouldn't be allowed to just walk in and throw stuff on the face of  the new supervisor.  How stupid is that move by the writer?  SN jut walked in the office, none of the employees stopped her and just walked in to Mr. Ajinomoto and  threw tantrums.  That is the most  stupid scene in this episode - spoiled my first morning of vacation.

Is Emily on her right mind now or is  going to the sea just to scare the evil SN?  I hope  Emily goes  into  the plan of  taking down  SN  this time.

11 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@csancsy, Oh and GY knows he wants to open a glass store. She said it to her mom in yesterday’s episode when she told her mom about JH reclaiming YB City for the manufacturers.

So are they doing a time jump?  I  am getting discouraged on what I have been reading - JH going  back to the US with Emily?  Did he come back to the SK just for revenge?  Well,  based on the first few episodes since he returned, he  only came back for  the revenge - that's the reason him and GY divorced - he didn't want to come back seeing an empty space.  But  then, it didn't work out like he wanted it  to be. 

I  hope you are all wrong about JH  choosing to leave with  Emily.  Is that part of the deal at the end  when Emily drove SN   to the sea?  If that will be the case, then the writer  is really an airhead.  I shouldn't have invested  so much time in this drama.  What a waste.  It   was doing good until  they killed off the DY character.

lt seems SN is escaping with SY to another place in the upcoming preview.

Why still she hasn't been caught?

And JH could have wanted GY to wait for his return after coming back from America.

This time, GY rejected him and told him that they can't expect more than that.

lt's true that GY has changed and given him a real shock.

But l still am hoping that they can go back together, maybe in the last episode.

Pray that Emily will let go of JH!

@viyra, I think the contract wife plan was to scare SN because GY and JH follow behind in her car shortly afterwards but I’m not exactly sure what they are trying to accomplish or if GY was driving to some place else.

@fansdrama, I hope GY isn’t being an idiot to go see them off at the airport. Sensible people wouldn’t do that.

Now I'm thinking, with how this drama played out, it gave a lot of criminals-to-be a lot of ideas on how to escape justice - JUST GO TO SOUTH KOREA, COMMIT UNSPEAKABLE CRIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN - AND YOU WILL BE SET FREE!!

What kind of justice does this country have?  Even though it is just a drama, the idea was so bad - this is the worst of all dramas I've watched - the villain was the head of all villains because no one could do anything about  her.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@viyra, I think the contract wife plan was to scare SN because GY and JH follow behind in her car shortly afterwards but I’m not exactly sure what they are trying to accomplish or if GY was driving to some place else.

@fansdrama, I hope GY isn’t being an idiot to go see them off at the airport. Sensible people wouldn’t do that.

you're right @celebrianna- wouldn't make sense if GY do just that - but then again, this drama hasn't made sense in a while anyway - the writer herself doesn't make sense.:anguished:

22 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

lt must be Emily is leaving and asking GY to meet her at the airport.

The picture in the instagram showing them together at the airport.

And why is Emily visiting GY's dad? She didn't say anything about she is leaving JH or staying with him.

What is her purpose?

13 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

lt could be Emily is leaving and asking GY to meet her at the airport.

The picture in the instagram showing them together at the airport.

Why would GY even do that? Is she buddies now with the contract wife? It’s so weird.  I know they planned something together but that should be the end of it. *scratches head*

@fansdrama, about the picture, that doesn’t mean other characters aren’t there at the airport too. I still want to know why GY would go there regardless. I saw the clip of her with GY’s dad and I wondered what the heck. It just doesn’t make sense. These two hardly have anything to do with each other. Wasting precious minutes again. So, what, did she go say goodbye to YS too? :weary:

3 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Food, presents, and spiderman movie:heart:

AWESOME,

Mines pretty much of the same instead of Spiderman, It was Elrey Network Godzilla Marathon.. 

3 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Look at poor HG. The guy can’t get a break at all after being rejected a gazillion times yet he’s still trying.

This is a good way to put GY and HG together.. Being that SN will be caught and headed to jail with GY taking SY and how she's attach to her fake family I could see the writer giving us and ending like this if JH runs back to the states with Unstable Mable (Emily) Also wasn't that Beak beating up Mobster Uncle men where CDB is..?

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

This is a good way to put GY and HG together.. Being that SN will be caught and headed to jail with GY taking SY and how she's attach to her fake family I could see the writer giving us and ending like this if JH runs back to the states with Unstable Mable (Emily) Also wasn't that Beak beating up Mobster Uncle men where CDB is..?

Since there’s no romantic build up between HG and GY it will feel even more hollow to put them together. I can just imagine the awkwardness. To me JB is more HG’s style. 

Regarding BC, I think it’s in tomorrow’s preview that he goes to the hideout for CDB. I think he’ll be jailed because Jung has to be jailed and it won’t happen without jailing BC and CDB. Actually, the text preview said that much about BC and CDB getting jailed.

Archived