[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

haha I just has this thoughts about PMY.:

1. she once said (also PSJ) that their kisses are not as many as they think and usually in romcom there would be a lot of kisses ( yeah right, probably they used to kiss each other lol they didnt realise it. PSJ even a romcom king. His kisses with PMY are double the usual). So I'm basically think she dont mind how many kisses necessary for any role. BUT what makes it different is her KISSING STYLE now. She IMPROVED. And I glad she learnt from who...... k I'm jealous girl lol

2. If she very excited about something, she will talk about it A LOT. 

3. Yeah she seems very comfy with her current costar in her latest drama which I also think usually when we are feeling comfy around guys when we have someone else special already in our mind which of cos I believe she's with PSJ now (whatever their relationship now). She's a lot more in ease now. Like there's some assurance.

4.What she  aim now is her work. So she prioritize that first even tho she said she cant choose between work and love now. Just hope our captain can be patience and our PPS. Love is all about patience and passion LOL. 

5. Whatever her slippery fingers liking igs, she do like wwwsk moments with PSJ. One thing for sure she LOVE EVERYTHING about WWWSK and all the people involve with the drama. 

6. It is not easy to gain romcom queen just for two dramas. She learnt A LOT from WWWSK so I cant help thinking that she's doing what PSJ usually do in romcom. This does not mean anything bad. Its okay to learn from someone which I'm glad she learn from great guru of love HAHA. Not just learn in romance role but also be nice and happy vibe at the filming set.

So I hope our PPC shippers' hearts wont sink that easily. It may shock us a bit but just assume she improves in her work. And patiencely wait for the bell to ring. :P

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Happy 1st anniversary everyone!!!!

I'm so glad to meet an online friends in different parts of the world(I'm kinda introvert btw). I really love reading all your opinions, sharing about ppc, on how you defend this ship, and more(although I don't say much in this thread)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Does anyone know where in LA PMY will be for the photoshoot? Not trying to be a stalker or anything but... would be great to "bump" into her hehehe.

i saw her stylist ig story.. she’s in Melrose Avenue~ she posted a pic of Lime scooters so i think maybe she rented some scooters and go shopping todayy..  i dunno if PMY is with her though.. 

• Insightful 1

Happy 1st anniversary to all my friends here...

I'm so so happy i found this thread and my beloved online friends from around the world...

And i lovvvveeee to read all your sharings, thoughts and opinions be positive or negative (negative go away)...

No matter what i believe in PPC because i know what i saw in WWWSK that i can't describe into words i just feel it the difference between other drama and WWWSK :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

k-fans' WWWSK 1st anniversary gifts for PSJ&PMY.

review book(title: My every moment was you) containing fans' reviews, letters, fan arts, wwwsk history..etc

couple clay(message: Youngjoon and Miso, you were our world and every moment.) and flowers.

Photo-Grid-1559783412317.jpg

Photo-Grid-1559783376635.jpg

Photo-Grid-1559783443415.jpg

Photo-Grid-1559783242187.jpg

Photo-Grid-1559783474590.jpg

Happy 1st anniversary:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 13

happy WWWSK 1st anniversary y’all.. i cant even say how much this drama means to me.. it brought me so much happiness and joy last year :kiss_wink:~ a year later, i still watch it from time to time.. 

thank you WWWSK team for this wonderful drama.. and to our beloved Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, thank you for perfectly portraying Lee Young Joon and Kim Miso.. i will remember this drama for a long time~ :kiss_wink: 

so excited for my party later~~ even my cats are readyyyy.. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

k-fans' WWWSK 1st anniversary gifts for PSJ&PMY.

review book(title: My every moment was you) containing fans' reviews, letters, fan arts, wwwsk history..etc

couple clay(message: Youngjoon and Miso, you were our world and every moment.) and flowers.

Happy 1st anniversary:heart:

I love how they chose the drunken scene. That scene felt the realist of PMY and PSJ instead of KMS and VP.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy WWWSK 1st anniversary to everyone! 

Thanks to the WWWSK team for bringing us such a great and wonderful drama! 

Love to read all the views and comments and great love of PPC in this thread. 

Very thoughtful of kfans to give such a wonderful gift to PSJ and PMY for wwwsk 1st anniversary.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Happy 1st Anniversary of Whats Wrong With Secretary Kim!  :heart:

I'm so happy that I get to know PMY and PSJ so much in wwwsk. Such a great chemistry between those two. I'm glad that PSJ as Lee Young Joon and PMY as Kim Miso. No other actors can be LYJ and KMS. Thank you again for such a great romcom drama!

20190430-172553.png

(always my fav pic)

Keep smiling. Keep the faith in them. May PPC be forever!

• Like 3
  • Love 4