Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

2 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

So she was on LV 2722 of Candy Crush,

She's on this level?? LOL!

PMYs challenge for all of us.. :sweat_smile:

20190605-155653.jpg

let us know if youre able to do it.  lol!

12 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

She's on this level?? LOL!

Oops sorry my bad, I was too excited & read it wrong. The conversation went like:

Namoo: eonni what chu doing?
Mi Nyeong: Me? ... Candy crush ... What LV are you right now? (*cautious)
MY's staff: Me 2722 kkk

Mi Nyeong: (pause in shock) ... I've just cleared this up & pave the way, I'll be even higher than that

So the conversation happened during her series in the black dress when she was all eyes on her phone. Then the puppy came up & got her attention. That was when she abandoned her phone & "got possessed by Usain Bolt" to run to the dog (right under her funny pic)

• LOL 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

PMYs challenge for all of us.. :sweat_smile:

let us know if youre able to do it.  lol!

I CAN DO IT HAHA but she made it looks so easy....

Edited by itsMYday
removed pic

7 minutes ago, itsMYday said:

I CAN DO IT HAHA but she made it looks so easy....

and she looked pretty doing too! lol!

when i do it.. i looked funny.. :sweat_smile:

@mimi8592.. ohh.. it wasnt her whose on that level on Candy crush, but one of her staff.. but she said she will surpass it? 

4 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

@mimi8592 but she said she will surpass it? 

yup, seems like she's eager for that (until the little dog came in haha). Spending time away with the personal phone is one common way in the filming site  :D plus you know who's also all eyes on phone when waiting for the staffs to set up or during the makeup :lol: seriously if they don't wanna admit that they're phone-addicted, then let's just pretend they're not the hitech guru lol~

omoooo that girl used her finger to put lip balm on PSJ’s precious lipssssss.... im green with envyyyy~~~ 

in all seriousness, how can one apply to be in PSJ/PMY’s styling team?? im ready to resign from my job pronto :joy:

• LOL 2

47 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

yup, seems like she's eager for that (until the little dog came in haha). Spending time away with the personal phone is one common way in the filming site  :D plus you know who's also all eyes on phone when waiting for the staffs to set up or during the makeup :lol: seriously if they don't wanna admit that they're phone-addicted, then let's just pretend they're not the hitech guru lol~

well PMY did admit in an interview that she cant be anywhwere without her phone.. :sweat_smile: She also said that she is personally the one handling her Instagram account (because there are celebrities who have people that handles their IG account).

23 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I wonder if PSJ personally handles his Instagram account:sweatingbullets:

pretty sure he does.. his posts usually looks pesonal.. just like watching his friends' concerts or movies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

seriousness, how can one apply to be in PSJ/PMY’s styling team?? im ready to resign from my job pronto :joy:

totally agree! if PSJ needs a massage.. I am all for it!! lol!

and just to be beside PMY all day everyday is just omg! :wub:

• LOL 2

34 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I wonder if PSJ personally handles his Instagram account:sweatingbullets:

PSJ personally handles his Instagram account.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

What’s translate in latest pmy’s pic.?????:sweatingbullets:

I go to LA and good bye Deok mi. I will go and come back safely.

i think she mentioned Deok mi for broken-hearted hpl fans. because i saw hpl k-fans complained that pmy said hpl was hard work in namoo video and wrap up party video. and she didn't upload any good bye post on her ig and even didn't interview with media about hpl. 

warm-hearted MY.:heart: good luck with your shooting and take a good rest in LA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

some ppl said she didnt want to let DM go coz she loves DM and HPL so so much.. and she is unable to move on from DM/HPL so she didnt post any pic related to it~~ they think she will talk about HPL in marie claire and maybe she will post pics from HPL after that... 

anyhow i dont know why i keep peeking at other ships’ posts on ig hahhaha.. i know i shouldnt but im weakkkk... 

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

some ppl said she didnt want to let DM go coz she loves DM and HPL so so much.. and she is unable to move on from DM/HPL so she didnt post any pic related to it~~ they think she will talk about HPL in marie claire and maybe she will post pics from HPL after that... 

anyhow i dont know why i keep peeking at other ships’ posts on ig hahhaha.. i know i shouldnt but im weakkkk... 

I think there will be some questions related to HPL in the magazine interview. But actually I’m looking forward for her answers, cuz I think she may also feel not so good about it.