[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 hours ago, Madskie said:

@twoparkcouple ... the other shippers are still in denial and making up reasons that it is due to a glitch ..lol... what do they think they are SPECIAL that only their comments were “chosen” .. they still cant get what PMY is sending them....Hahahah

Spoiler

Yeah some of them think it was deleted by instagram because its indicated as spam lol

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep she even deleted comments complaining why you keep deleting zoo comments. 

it is her right to delete anything. it's her ig. gosh those people. <_<

7 hours ago, Madskie said:

@twoparkcouple ... the other shippers are still in denial and making up reasons that it is due to a glitch ..lol... what do they think they are SPECIAL that only their comments were “chosen” .. they still cant get what PMY is sending them....Hahahah

:joy:

@snitchdream08 what was it about? what do you mean his biceps?

59 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

what was it about? what do you mean his biceps?

In that bts released by namoo, when psj said "i feel losing weight" and pmy answer muscle. They just focus to pmy so we wonder why she said muscle if they are didnt close :sweatingbullets: but now i know why she said that because when psj say "i feel im losing" he touch his biceps so pmy said muclscle

6 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah some of them think it was deleted by instagram because its indicated as spam lol

Spoiler

There is a simply way to verify it. kjw's ig is a zoo still. but pmy's ig was cleaned up so is no longer a zoo. if that they think like this "IG deletes ONLY their comments ONLY on pmy's ig acc" helps to comfort themselves, just let them be.:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

In that bts released by namoo, when psj said "i feel losing weight" and pmy answer muscle. They just focus to pmy so we wonder why she said muscle if they are didnt close :sweatingbullets: but now i know why she said that because when psj say "i feel im losing" he touch his biceps so pmy said muscle

oh yeahh...

psj was really comfort talking about his biceps with her. Even saying " if(you) touch it,you can feel it(weight loss)" ... sounds like he want her to touch it.... then later she did touch a lot...:lol: of cos with his shirt on...

Anw, why wwwsk playing again in japan? Was it really popular that they rebroadcast it again?

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

oh yeahh...

psj was really comfort talking about his biceps with her. Even saying " if(you) touch it,you can feel it(weight loss)" ... sounds like he want her to touch it.... then later she did touch a lot...:lol: of cos with his shirt on...

Anw, why wwwsk playing again in japan? Was it really popular that they rebroadcast it again?

indeed..:lol:

idk why wwwsk playing again in Japan. but remember that wwwsk won an award "the most-loved k-drama in Japan 2018" at m.net Japan awards.:heart:

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

oh yeahh...

WWWSK is very popular every where 

it is being re broadcasted presently in Taiwan,Malyasia,Japan, and Chile as per my knowledge.

In Taiwan,JapanI think it is 3rd time and being planned for 4 th time on another channel in Japan

How can anyone escape from the heart fluttering and sizzling chemistry of PMY and PSJ.:kiss_wink::heart:

• Awesome 1

I'm still reading the itaewon class's webtoon...interesting with warm story...and it's amazing that it have so many amazing casts. I think I know why it is a preproduction drama. I think maybe they want to shoot future first then going back to the past where the main actor started his business. Becos I can see the actress will cut her hair and so on. Maybe. I'm still half way reading it. But oh yeah he's going to change from vp to president....wow. And if ABH really good in acting, people gonna hate him cos his role has ill relationship with park seroy. 

Can say that we can see different side of psj and every other casts... of cos, we can see his mello gaze again..Really looking forward for IC.:heart:

42 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

idk why wwwsk playing again in Japan. but remember that wwwsk won an award "the most-loved k-drama in Japan 2018" at m.net Japan awards.:heart:

36 minutes ago, platy1sri said:

WWWSK is very popular every where 

it is being re broadcasted presently in Taiwan,Malyasia,Japan, and Chile as per my knowledge.

In Taiwan,JapanI think it is 3rd time and being planned for 4 th time on another channel in Japan

How can anyone escape from the heart fluttering and sizzling chemistry of PMY and PSJ.:kiss_wink::heart:

I see.. wow~~even after a year, wwwsk still a popular romcom and even rebroadcast again...

I hope PPC can get japan popular award for wwwsk cos I can see how popular it is...

hmm I wanna wish something more bigger. Maybe magazine photoshoot of PPC in Japan magazine?:lol: I know I wish for something impossible, but since I put my trust on them and what I say in this forum became true...like PMY being the cover girl magazine. hehe. I would love to see PPC in a same pose.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I see.. wow~~even after a year, wwwsk still a popular romcom and even rebroadcast again...

I hope PPC can get japan popular award for wwwsk cos I can see how popular it is...

hmm I wanna wish something more bigger. Maybe magazine photoshoot of PPC in Japan magazine?:lol: I know I wish for something impossible, but since I put my trust on them and what I say in this forum became true...like PMY being the cover girl magazine. hehe. I would love to see PPC in a same pose.

Seriously even I wish to see them together in a Maz shoot as recently many leads both drama and movies are doing shoots together,really want them in one frame again .Somebody pls do it:bawling:

Want them to receive popular awards as couple for WWWSK really angry now that TVN does not have annual awards like other channels.

For now let's be happy with this pic

• Like 2

20190823-183520.png

ppc conversation at ep10 bts in dvd.

psj- I'm so hungry.

miso's sister- You didn't have a meal yet?.

psj- Yes.

pmy- I think if it is Pro soy sauce 

marinated crab(Pro is a name of the famous soy crab restaurant in Gangnam), I will be able to eat that. less salty.

psj- I wanna soy sauce marinated shrimp.

pmy- shrimp is not in the same category as(crab).

psj- soy sauce shrimp and marinated crab.. morotoge shrimp is also delicious. Dokdo shrimp.(Dokdo is the name of the island in Korea)

talking about seafood during a break.:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4