[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

who was shocked by ic kiss? i enjoyed that..:D 

that's ppc's job. if we are shocked by even that kind of little thing, i think our shipping for ppc can't last until now.:lol:

and we will see soon pmy kiss scene too in ify.:lol:

Some of us were somehow jealous :lol:, and its normal for shippers but as i said before their off screen behavior is important for me, I even read comment of some ic shippers that they said that it seems psj has feeling for kim dami, and it made me really really sad, I was like why they feel like that? What psj did that they think like that? Whyyy? But They ship ic couple, I cant do anything about that but I wish we can have a big hint of ppc that can assure our heart. Im always waiting.

32 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yep psj's old wwwsk goodbye message is also being mentioned by k-netzns again now. because he posted a pic with pmy unlike ic goodbye message..:sweat_smile:

My dear can i ask What they say about it?  And Why ? 

And another question that maybe is a little childish but when it comes to ppc i am a little stupid child, i want to know that korean what think about ppc? Are there still belief in ppc? Any news?

Ahah tbh I still can’t believe how PMY was during HPL! I think I’d combust if PSJ was similar during IC but thank goodness he wasn’t.

Also fans are perplexed cos PSJ was debating whether to have a deep kiss even tho he was instructed to have one and that may have made the saeyiseo shippers annoyed!
 A lot of the peeps who watched IC seem like a new fans of PSJ and haven’t even seen WWWSK! They’re soo swept by PSJ and KDM ....their JTBC BTS and are reading soo much into it. It actually made me realise that we actually go too much BTS interactions during WWWSK.

IC BTS is actually the norm and how actors act with eachother ahaha. We should count ourselves lucky! 

2 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Some of us were somehow jealous :lol:, and its normal for shippers but as i said before their off screen behavior is important for me, I even read comment of some ic shippers that they said that it seems psj has feeling for kim dami, and it made me really really sad, I was like why they feel like that? What psj did that they think like that? Whyyy? But They ship ic couple, I cant do anything about that but I wish we can have a big hint of ppc that can assure our heart. Im always waiting.

They didn't see the wwwsk bts that's why haha. Might really jaw drop :lol:

It's always a shipping thing when fans want to see the cpl in the drama they like bcme a real cpl. Normal. But you we got tons of evidences, right? 

And like @zashi23 posted,  those sky background and saying weather's nice... Don't you see secret hint there?who is promoting who? Haha. And we get soooo manyyyy frequent same day updates:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fasiou said:

And another question that maybe is a little childish but when it comes to ppc i am a little stupid child, i want to know that korean what think about ppc? Are there still belief in ppc? Any news?

It’s not the knetz who want PSJ and KDM together it’s the international fans and comments under the YT bts! A lot of the knetz keep talking about how it’s more of oppa/dongsaeng situation. And how hot PSJ is mostly. Tbh I feel like Ahn Bo hyun is the hot topic amongst Knetz :sweatingbullets:

I once read the IC TALK naver comments.. It cracks me out haha. 

There was someone said she/he wish psj-kdm real couple then the other said '' psj is dating pmy, right?'' 

I think most knetz believe PPC is a real cpl :D

And somehow whenever I search pmy in naver, her name got mentioned in IC comments lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

But you we got tons of evidences, right? 

And like @zashi23 posted,  those sky background and saying weather's nice... Don't you see secret hint there?who is promoting who? Haha. And we get soooo manyyyy frequent same day updates:lol:

Yeah my dear youre right, but you know I want evidences like what son yejin and hyun bin shippers have, pic in america together( that can be denied by agencies:D because i dont want my couple hurt by others) and then working together again even with such a huge rumor, but im thankful that our couple had gathering dinner and still wish for another one of them.

About sky background, im wondering we are delusion or its a hint? Do you think it can be hint? I dont know but I have always been like this, searching for very obvious hints and proofs, that i hope can have that in the future. Oh God grant this wish...

41 minutes ago, fasiou said:

actually kdm's posting was laughed at by knetzns.:sweatingbullets: because she posted pics with only psj and even thanked for loving saeroy-iseo not ic..it seems that she doesn't know the tacit rule in k-drama world "don't post shipping(?) pic and caption". i understand her because it's her first drama. 

then psj posted goodbye message too and this made knetzns laugh at her post much more because he posted only his pic and thanked just all staff, cast and fans. so psj's old wwwsk goodbye post was mentioned again to compare.

at that time, he posted a banner pic with pmy and even wrote he thanked wwwsk dc gall specially(they gave ppc gifts and the banber was made by them) unlike ic post.

even the day when he posted the pic with pmy was the next day ppc dating news came out. soo brave(?) psj..:sweat_smile:

as i said before, k ppl believe ppc is a couple. this is the reason why psj and pmy ship with other co-stars can't last long. even there are no psj-kdm shippers in Korea. cuz when ic fans is about to start shipping psj-kdm, they should hear saying like that "does psj date with pmy?" same as pmy too..whenever someone says pmy looks good together with a costar, always a question "does she date with psj?" is followed...:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Kbs (checked)

Tvn (checked)

Jtbc (checked)

So what's next?

I wish i could see MY in another variety shows.. Maybe cooking show? Another season for youns kitchen perhaps? SJ will soon busy with his new movie so i guess he'll take a long break before shooting.. And maybe they can plan a romantic trip just like LA:P

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

as i said before, k ppl believe ppc is a couple. this is the reason why psj and pmy ship with other co-stars can't last long. even there are no psj-kdm shippers in Korea. cuz when ic fans is about to start shipping psj-kdm, they should hear saying like that "does psj date with pmy?" same as pmy too..whenever someone says pmy looks good together with a costar, always a question "does she date with psj?" is followed...:joy:

I know rightt... It's actually a good promo for wwwsk lol.. The new fans will look into it n more new pps will come n join us ;)

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

cuz when ic fans is about to start shipping psj-kdm, they should hear saying like that "does psj date with pmy?" same as pmy too..whenever someone says pmy looks good together with a costar, always a question "does she date with psj?" is followed...:joy:

Thanks dear friend, and I hope this questing sing will be answered and followed by a big yessss, very soon:lol: im such a impatint delusional:lol: but we never know, lets imagine someday we wake up with a biggg hint and great newx of ppc that can never hurts them ofcourse.. . I always imagine this and Pray dear Lord hears this wish...

Just now I saw a fanwar between pps and Ic shippers under some posts of pps accounts, Ic shippers say that psj leaned his head to kim dami in bts and he is all smiling when he is with her and etc... that I should say it bothers me and makes me sad:unsure: , this is what I talked about, I want proofs that even other shippers of ppc cant deny...

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

@quietobserver the kisses shown in IC are good.. folks on twitter are talking about its BTS actually.. 

She might look awkward haha. There's this thing whenever 1st kiss in drama usually not hot one, simple one. Well director asked them to do deep kiss but eventually the one broadcasted looks really normal haha

She might thought the kiss will be short but....haha

But it's normal cos most actress who don't really do the hands (haha!) usually just place their hands at the actor's waist just to hold him close. 

This is somehow proof enough to show she has nothing going on with him lol

@fasiou... my dear. If you just really believe in them. Thats just how its supposed to be. Nothing else should bother you.. as you can see everyone around here are just freely talking about PPc being paired to others to share our thoughts. But still.. PPC remains the real thing. No doubts and asurance needed.

Im sorry for saying this.. but its kind of confusing that you always.say you have faith in them but it makes you sad and doubt when others wants PPC to be with other people's choice and then you ask for proofs. We share things here that connects them... years have passed.. before wwwsk even started and even after wwwsk up to now... we still have things that connects them. Put yourself in their position... would you appreciate it if people keeps asking you to give strong proof? Why should you, right?

Im not sure anymore what can make your heart still. Lol. Just dont think too much about the shipping. Its part of a fan life I guess. Like what is always said here... you either believe them or not. No one should have an obligation to convince anyone... especially PPC. You can take whatever is around as how you like... thats it. 

Working with other people improves their craft as actors. They get better because of that... may it be romance, comedy, variety show, hosting... those are significant in their growth. 

Just take it easy, enjoy the ride.. and you'll see how fun it is to be here. :)

• Like 1

@fasiou i want to ask to you that Is there a couple has so many proofs like ppc? even their official dating news came out,(hb and syj, you mentioned, official dating news even didn't come out by k reporters. just rumor by k-netzns..k reporters said if they don't have confidence that celebs are dating, they never write official dating news), psj's pmy bd jersey number, same dog's bd food, la, ppc house..etc..how many proofs are needed?

honestly whenever new pps ask and want to proofs ppc is real, saying like that "psj or pmy looks close with co-stars. it makes me sad", we are tired of explaining that..lol

this is why we don't like talking about other ships and ppc's co-star. if you don't have belief about ppc and you think psj or pmy is dating others, you can jump to other ships..:)

• Insightful 1