(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

Today has been a very difficult day.  It’s been like a roller coaster ride. When I first heard the first batch of news regarding the supermart pictures, I felt really down. It’s nice to hear they denied it a second time but still can’t help but feel worried as the rumors continue to persist. I’m feeling very confused especially since I still remember how SYJ has been more open about giving out what we consider to be “hints”, how she has been reading shippers’ comments and how she behaves whenever she’s around JHI, which is so different from when she is with other male actors.

But no matter what, I will always support SYJ and JHI so I will continue to hope for this couple. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as i like SYJ and JHI together....i am fairly relaxed on this if things don't work out. What is more important is their individual well-being.

Spoiler

Is this rare that her agency has to comfirm more than once with her and release more official denial notices?

Some feel it's fake denial...the 2 just want to keep the relationship in secret. But isn't it more unfavourable to her image if she keep on denying and yet later it turn out to be lies? It is different from not replying directly. 

And it must be stressful to her and her agency if they have to respond so many times like this.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1296687wpp/son-ye-jins-agency-clarifies-dating-rumors-hyun-bin

I guess for us non-Korean, we have to learn more about their culture. I just wonder why despite their denial of the rumor, people still do not believe them when in fact, based on different accounts, SYJ had been consistently saying that honesty is important to her. It would be unfair to say that she is lying now (by denying the rumor with HB- twice, even!) And shippers hearts are fragile... some would easily jump off the ship despite there being no concrete evidence that the ship has sunk. Let's still have hope :). I just keep on thinking why there was no rumor about our OTP when they hold hands in public appearances in the past, talk animatedly during awards like there were no other people with them... Hmmm....:phew: Well, just my thoughts, though.  :D

23 hours ago, songs4us said:

just wonder why despite their denial of the rumor, people still do not believe them when in fact, based on different accounts

I think main reasons are, they look so so good together and match perfectly, then they were caught in a supermarket for home cooking (normal friends dont do that in general). To be honest I was about to believe they are a couple in love. BUT, when they denied for the second times, I feel safe. Huyn Bin used to confirm his 2 past relationships even when there was no image ( just rumours only) and the time of these scandals raising was when he had new projects soon to be released. Now, This time is free for him to confirm, no effect at all. But he denied. About SYJ, though she used to refused her love scandal before

due to no evidence, but I dont think she will deny this time if it is true, because they were caught. But she still did it, denied again n again. They are both veteran actors, they are old enough, they have for themselves concrete position in the industry. I cant find any reason forcing them to tell lie. SO, I am still in this JHI SYJ ship :D

5 hours ago, songs4us said:

II just keep on thinking why there was no rumor about our OTP when they hold hands in public appearances in the past, talk animatedly during awards like there were no other people with them... Hmmm....:phew: Well, just my thoughts, though.  :D

Yeah I also wonder why no one is talking about JHI also currently being in LA, where it seems SYJ is still at.

I only just realised that there are a number of people who have jumped ship...ie. to another ship, in a blink of an eye. I suppose everyone has the freedom to ship any couple they like but it's kinda sad to see people switching positions so quickly and even saying certain not-so-nice comments about shippers of SYJ and JHI. To everyone in this thread, thanks for hanging in here! :)

Just announced. While Jung Hae In will act in Spring Night, Han Ji Min will be the female lead. She is best known for Rooftop Prince, Familiar Wife and  film Miss Baek which she won many awards. To premiere in May via MBC.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300051wpp/jung-hae-confirmed-new-drama-pretty-noona-buys-food-writer-pd

Well perhaps this will not add more stress to JHI and SYJ. While JHI can gain experience with another good actress.

But still JHI and SYJ can work in future projects...eg variety show, action-themed movie etc. Just feel something different from the same romantic theme (esp so soon after the Pretty Noona drama) will be better for them.

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Just announced. While Jung Hae In will act in Spring Night, Han Ji Min will be the female lead. She is best known for Rooftop Prince, Familiar Wife and  film Miss Baek which she won many awards. To premiere in May via MBC.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300051wpp/jung-hae-confirmed-new-drama-pretty-noona-buys-food-writer-pd

Well perhaps this will not add more stress to JHI and SYJ. While JHI can gain experience with another good actress.

But still JHI and SYJ can work in future projects...eg variety show, action-themed movie etc. Just feel something different from the same romantic theme (esp so soon after the Pretty Noona drama) will be better for them.

As I wish before:lol:. No need to express romance on screen, do it off line:D. I'm so so fine

As I said before, I have mixed feelings after hearing both SYJ and JHI won’t be in Spring Night together. The rational side of me tells me it is a wise decision as it would seem awkward to have them play different roles so soon after Pretty Noona becoz viewers can be confused between their new characters in Spring Night and Jin-A and Joon Hee. However I can’t help but feel sad as we now don’t know when we can see them together again.

To be honest, I was actually hoping both of them would reject Spring Night but JHI has accepted it, so it is what it is.  I do however worry about the comparisons viewers will make, like how JHI will act/interact with Han Ji Min in Spring Night, how he will behave and what he will do or say at the press conference of Spring Night, the next Baeksang awards or any other award shows where Spring Night and its cast are nominated etc etc......maybe I think too much but I just can’t help but think of these things.   I don’t know about you guys but for me I think it is very unlikely I will watch Spring Night coz I think I won’t be able to bring myself to watch a drama of the same genre with JHI in it, together with the same director and writer and an older actress, as it would definitely bring back a lot of memories of Pretty Noona and our couple. I guess in the drama world, these things are inevitable and there is bound to be shippers of the new couple in the drama once it starts airing. 

Pretty Noona will always have a very special place in my heart and I really hope it will be fondly remembered as a classic beautiful drama with amazing chemistry between the 2 leads. And of course I will continue to hope for SYJ and JHI, the first and only couple that I ship. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thought there was something special between Hae In and Ye Jin but turns out he's just being professional :(

He holds hand the same way this time too but i think he looks happier with Han Ji Min :tears:

20180328144343093mfcq.jpg

Happier  ?

D6_h_SHVsAIl10p.jpg

D6_h_SGUIAA1FkE.jpg

There goes my sinking ship :bawling:

Now just have to watch the chemistry between these new one.

Sigh was rooting for him with Ye Jin despite the Hyun Bin rumours.

On 2/4/2019 at 12:45 AM, Cotton Candy said:

As I said before, I have mixed feelings after hearing both SYJ and JHI won’t be in Spring Night together. The rational side of me tells me it is a wise decision as it would seem awkward to have them play different roles so soon after Pretty Noona becoz viewers can be confused between their new characters in Spring Night and Jin-A and Joon Hee. However I can’t help but feel sad as we now don’t know when we can see them together again.

To be honest, I was actually hoping both of them would reject Spring Night but JHI has accepted it, so it is what it is.  I do however worry about the comparisons viewers will make, like how JHI will act/interact with Han Ji Min in Spring Night, how he will behave and what he will do or say at the press conference of Spring Night, the next Baeksang awards or any other award shows where Spring Night and its cast are nominated etc etc......maybe I think too much but I just can’t help but think of these things.   I don’t know about you guys but for me I think it is very unlikely I will watch Spring Night coz I think I won’t be able to bring myself to watch a drama of the same genre with JHI in it, together with the same director and writer and an older actress, as it would definitely bring back a lot of memories of Pretty Noona and our couple. I guess in the drama world, these things are inevitable and there is bound to be shippers of the new couple in the drama once it starts airing. 

Pretty Noona will always have a very special place in my heart and I really hope it will be fondly remembered as a classic beautiful drama with amazing chemistry between the 2 leads. And of course I will continue to hope for SYJ and JHI, the first and only couple that I ship. 

I was wondering why Ye Jin rejected Spring Night tho. cuz she looks like she treasure the Something In The Rain crew so i thought she will accept Spring Night since half of them are the same crew, even the actors are the same. I guess maybe she didnt like the character or just dont think she suits the character. Kinda sad not seeing them together anymore.

I watched the press conference of Spring Night and I don't understand korean but personally I still feel that Pretty Noona who buy me food press conference was more heart fluttering and the chemistry between JHI and SYJ was very sweet.

No matter how, I think at this moment I am still not ready to watch Spring Night .. -_-

On 5/20/2019 at 2:39 PM, lsemun99 said:

I watched the press conference of Spring Night and I don't understand korean but personally I still feel that Pretty Noona who buy me food press conference was more heart fluttering and the chemistry between JHI and SYJ was very sweet.

No matter how, I think at this moment I am still not ready to watch Spring Night .. -_-

Ok they look a bit awkward but JHI definitely looks extremely happy. i dunno whether he feels more comfortable here or what but seeing HJM was the one that holding his hand first was a bit relieved :P

8 hours ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

Ok they look a bit awkward but JHI definitely looks extremely happy. i dunno whether he feels more comfortable here or what but seeing HJM was the one that holding his hand first was a bit relieved :P

I don't think JHI looks happy in this presscon, he's acting weird n awkward hehehehe so did HJM

SITR's presscon gave happy vibe which I can't find it in SN's presscon

15 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

I don't think JHI looks happy in this presscon, he's acting weird n awkward hehehehe so did HJM

SITR's presscon gave happy vibe which I can't find it in SN's presscon

I agree with you, @Oww TooCute, on your observations about JHI. He also seems tired. I miss seeing his bright smiles during the SITR presscon. Hope he’s not working too hard. 

I actually rewatch the SITR presscon after I saw the SN presscon coz I miss this couple so much, and I really could feel the difference. Maybe the MC there also helped to liven the atmosphere, but I also felt the happy vibes not only between the director, SYJ and JHI but also with the reporters. 

@Oww TooCute nice to see you again here.  Glad that this thread is alive again!

Archived