[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

Love what Kim Eunsoo said about Soo Hyang! You could totally tell that she did her best to make everyone on set comfortable and improve the filming experience, which is why she's now on my forever favorite list.

I need to figure out how the voting works, so thanks for the tutorial!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, monica63 said:

I tried and voted this morning but when I tried to access the starple site again, error came out. Don't know why and what happened?  This morning she was third position and Song Ji Hyo  is closing up. Eunwoo needs votes as in starple heis down to 9th position. Not sure now as yet to access the site. Busy at work. Will try to check out the bts during lunch hour. Read somewhere, not confirmed : Both ISH and CEW will the attend the Atelier event but ISH will fly off to Cebu in the evening. Cannot confirm whether Eunwoo will follow her. Anyone else can confirm whether both will attend the event together. Anyway, I am happy both are going to Cebu.

STARPLE app is down for a meantime... I guess a lot of people voting for their favorite idols, actors and actresses... I tried to go in but have that maintenance message... ITS OKAY TO VOTE NOW. STRAPLE APP IS NOW WORKING. In this round they will choose 10 winners in each categories except on idols/singers. We must maintain SH and EW on top 10! 

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

STARPLE app is down for a meantime... I guess a lot of people voting for their favorite idols, actors and actresses... I tried to go in but have that maintenance message... ITS OKAY TO VOTE NOW. STRAPLE APP IS NOW WORKING. In this round they will choose 10 winners in each categories except on idols/singers. We must maintain SH and EW on top 10! 

Guys any idea how to earn votes? 

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Guys any idea how to earn votes? 

I think is 50 votes per day.. you can go to vote charging station to earn free votes but you have to sign up some for advertising sites to get a free vote/points..

I always go to Naver and read all the articles about EW and SH and this article SH interview she mention that her mom is big fan of Eunwoo on the drama. EW earn another fan from SH hahaha... cute! 

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=280013

42 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

I think is 50 votes per day.. you can go to vote charging station to earn free votes but you have to sign up some for advertising sites to get a free vote/points..

I always go to Naver and read all the articles about EW and SH and this article SH interview she mention that her mom is big fan of Eunwoo on the drama. EW earn another fan from SH hahaha... cute! 

http://m.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=280013

I got another procedure for earning votes but we can earn up-to 10 votes

Will both CEW and ISH attend that Atelier Cologne event? And both of them still confirmed to go to Cebu, right? I can’t waiiiiitttt :lol:

I am downloading the app now. :D 

edit: 

I also don't get the email confirmation so I can't vote until I receive it. I already re-send it but it still not in my email.

https://www.instagram.com

She is so beautiful here. She was  in the SBS Romance Package variety show as an MC. If she joins in  romance variety shows, I think all the males will line up to be her partner, lol. Someone said to try download the starple early morning to avoid stuck halfway due to high volume of downloads. I am happy that ISH and CEW will attend the Atelier event together and now keeps my fingers crossed both will fly to Cebu on the same flight. Let us give our Dorae couple some quiet time together. ISH sometimes look likes IU in certain angles. 

6 hours ago, kangminjae said:

*tears* It says I can't vote until I confirm my registration via email, but it's nowhere to be found in my inbox. Regardless, I'm glad Eunwoo is #5 now and Soo Hyang is #3!

Me too.   I am trying my best.  the app is showing some or the other error.  

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Try to redownload it coz its working for me now!! 

Yeah, i tried to uninstall  it and downloaded the app again just now.    when i started to vote, its showing the message "your device's time is set incorrectly":(  Does the time have to be KST only???

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Yeah, i tried to uninstall  it and downloaded the app again just now.    when i started to vote, its showing the message "your device's time is set incorrectly":(  Does the time have to be KST only???

I first tried it wasn't like that.. 

But now it is showing the same for me.. 

SJH is on 3 position.. ISH is pushed back to 4th-_-

Why so hard to vote using this STARPLE app! I have three different emails but only one authorized to vote... this is stressful for real! Hahaha... 

yes! DORAE couple will be tomorrow’s ateriel event! Can’t wait to see them together taking pictures together and their beautiful outfit! They probably go together going to the reward trip... just my imagination hahaha... Too much DORAE couple on 10/19/18! 

Soohyang and Mino Lets eat together broadcast is on 10/24/18. Hoo Dong mention that the drama is a success with EW and the other host said why Mino is here not EW! Hahaha

3 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

yes! DORAE couple will be tomorrow’s ateriel event! Can’t wait to see them together taking pictures together and their beautiful outfit! They probably go together going to the reward trip... just my imagination hahaha... Too much DORAE couple on 10/19/18! 

Really???? so excited! I can not wait to see them together again! There must be a lot of photos :wub:

Looking forward to ISH next variety show Let's Eat Dinner Together with Mino. JTBC must have loved Eunwoo and MIIDGB very much. He is always mentioned whenever Soo Hyang is around. For a while Soo Hyang and Eunwoo will be an unforgettable couple. Even JTBC is not letting go of them. Friday is the day. So looking forward to their appearance again in an event and I will be really looking at their outfits. Even in a recent concert by Astro, Soo Hyang's name is mentioned by MC.These two names are inseparable , haha. Chingus, Soo Hyang is number 4 and Eunwoo is number 6 now. We have to try harder.

l

5 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Why so hard to vote using this STARPLE app! I have three different emails ot ut only one authorized to vote... this is stressful for real! Hahaha... 

Soohyang and Mino Lets eat together broadcast is on 10/24/18. Hoo Dong mention that the drama is a success with EW and the other host said why Mino is here not EW! Hahaha

yeah its harder unlike the pre vote

but its funny i just got 11 extra vote out of 10 video

dont know what was happening

hope i will fingure out tommorow :)))))

Archived