Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

WHile waiting for pictures and videos in Atelier event... this MIIGB Naver blog so many good comments about our DORAE  couple... of course they want a Season 2 and some people love Soo Hyang and Eunwoo! And of course the couple itself! Also some are shock that’s Soo Hyang got to #3 spot so fast competing with popular actresses and idols! Well, yeah SH have a lot of fans now... and of course EW! So happy that a lot of knetz still posting in this blog...Anyways, I used all half of my votes to sH and Ew so I’m out... I have to wait for a day to reload some votes... hehehe

https://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/8259620/talk

• Like 5

Just now, kangminjae said:

Soo Hyang looks lovely with the longer hair! So happy we got pics and even a little video, their heart pose makes me miss Dorae so much. :D

I wonder will we get their airport pics too:lol:.. Greedy heart asks for more Dorae:P

• Like 2

ugh my heart i love this:wub::wub:

Thank you guys for all the pictures.. i hope they will take the same flight :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

OMo, the stare!!!!!!!

ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793873

It does look like Cha Eun Woo is showing  the LOVE sign to Im Sohyang - "I love you" and ISH is so happy...

:heart:

• Like 5

This is the funniest part! SH want to join EW to kneel and she forgot she wearing a short dress! Good thing the lady stoop her and EW! Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

OMG OMG OMG #helpMyShipperHeart :love::love: how can i move on from them??? 

Have all the casts already in Cebu? So, only EW and SH is still in SK? Are they going to Cebu together? :lol:

Love when EW stopped SH from joining him kneeling down. He is definitely "oppa-like" dongsaeng. Always protect his noona.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, soesje said:

ugh my heart i love this:wub::wub:

Thank you guys for all the pictures.. i hope they will take the same flight :smirk:

I’ve read in IG/news that they both going to Cebu together... same flight... after the event! 

• Like 6

It's so lovely to see them together again so soon :wub: I really hope they'll take taxi to the airport and the flight to Cebu together too!

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

I’ve read in IG/news that they both going to Cebu together... same flight... after the event! 

OMG yessss i need to see the pictures of their departure!!! why cant i move on from this couple and this series... i have so much to do but im on the internet searching for pictures of our couple 

• Like 5