[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

6 hours ago, maniac1 said:

I think there are even more shirts. I'm missing this drama all of a sudden, especially the scenes where she's avoiding him! And then also keeps looking for him at the same time! Oh and I neeeeeed to rewatch the baseball scene!!!! 

There was one French shirt which I didn't notice the first time around that says "je suis jardiniere."  It means "I am a gardener," which I thought was a pretty cool metaphor for these young people finding their way in the world and planting seeds for their future. But I wasn't sure if it was purposeful or if I was just reaching, lmao.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, prettysammy14 said:

Last year, mostly who attended were all idols including Astro. And for sure they will attend again for this year to perform. Only few actors and actresses attended or rather only few of them won as in the most popular one only (like Park Seojoon, Park Minyoung, Lee seunggi...) And I will also be disappointed if Eonnie Soo Hyang will not be invited just because its popularity and not based on performance and talent. She’s one of versatile actress who work hard for each and every drama. How sad that most of the awards are most likely for idols instead of actors and actresses. 

She is now popular enough after MIIGB!! Hope they invite her!! She is talented enough to be recognized.. 

27 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I think since she is one of the nomination and she is in at least top 10 popular actress, they will invite her. 

Btw, today is the last day for pre-vote and they will go to 2nd round. 

Hope soo!! I hope second round is feasible for us international fans to vote n keep her above!! 

5 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I think since she is one of the nomination and she is in at least top 10 popular actress, they will invite her. 

Btw, today is the last day for pre-vote and they will go to 2nd round. 

Oh my, they wil have 2nd round. We need to work harder for Eonnie SooHyang. More accounts more chances of votes 

I have high hopes and keeping fingers crossed that she will be invited since she is in the top 10. So far first round, she is behind Song Ji Hyo who is an actress and very famous because of Running Man while the other top 4 are idols. I would say Soo Hyang did well as the other actresses who are famous are quite far behind her in votes. For 2nd round, all of us will definitely work harder for this talented lady. I suppose being an idol who is also an actor/actress will always have a higher edge over actors/actresses only. Yoona is still the top and I like her also but did not actually see her in many dramas this year. She won last year and I suppose her chances are also high this year. Tq for the subtitles for the above video and can see that Soo Hyang really enjoys acting in the drama and she wants a second season just like us. JTBC please grant her and our wish but get back same casts. Idols always have an edge in AAA awards but I hope this year recognition be given for talented actors/actress who have worked hard and being recognised for their talent.  Anyone can enlighten how does the second round works? Tq chingus for all the updates and beautiful videos.

I have the last 2 weeks filled with meetings. The busy weeks kinda ease my separation pain from MIIGB. I still miss all the characters but hopefully we can see them separately in other shows and together again (on their reward vacation).

Just check out JTBC channel and they upload this mash-up clip between our MIIGB and Third Charm. This cracks me up:

LMAO, JTBC really enjoying their mash-ups, I see. Joon Young and Kyung Seok would certainly be a ship to see!

I'm kind of relieved that there's a second round, even if it's scary. I'm gonna vote for ISH and CEW like my life and fingers depend on it. We can all make at least one extra gmail account and twitter account each to vote, let's gooooo!

36 minutes ago, Wotad said:

his next drama is a web drama? i mean im happy hes doing something soon but a web drama in Korea? has that market took off at all. 

Yeah, it's weird. I'm surprised Youtube is dipping its toe in the market of kdrama, especially since I have no idea who even pays for their Premium channel. But the stuff they've put out to promote the drama thus far is cute enough to tempt me...

Aww, cute scenes compilation for our bbs:

5 hours ago, kangminjae said:

Yeah, it's weird. I'm surprised Youtube is dipping its toe in the market of kdrama, especially since I have no idea who even pays for their Premium channel. But the stuff they've put out to promote the drama thus far is cute enough to tempt me...

Aww, cute scenes compilation for our bbs:

its a youtube web drama? 

14 minutes ago, Wotad said:

its a youtube web drama? 

Yup! Here's the shortest teaser ever. And pre-filmed too, so they filmed it all before Gangnam Beauty started. Plus released a music video and a mini-album, lmao. Extra! I want to start a topic for it here (unless it already exists?), but I don't know how those things work.

This reddit thread about Hyun Jung's rap career made me giggle. Poor girl never got a second chance! I wonder if they just realized netizens didn't like that storyline and cut it? Because I was rooting for her!

7 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Yup! Here's the shortest teaser ever. And pre-filmed too, so they filmed it all before Gangnam Beauty started. Plus released a music video and a mini-album, lmao. Extra! I want to start a topic for it here (unless it already exists?), but I don't know how those things work.

This reddit thread about Hyun Jung's rap career made me giggle. Poor girl never got a second chance! I wonder if they just realized netizens didn't like that storyline and cut it? Because I was rooting for her!

im not sure if a topic exists ;p 

The videos by JTBC with the mash up of MIIDGB and Third Charm is really funny and can't stop laughing. They must have loved these both actors very much. Seo Kang Joon and Cha Eun Woo are from same agency, Fantiago. The videos made by fans are never ending. How to move on? My bad habit, while watching other dramas online will pause and go to youtube and check updates on our lovely couple. Really looking forward to the Gangnam Beauty trip. Soo Hyang is really nice. She reads her fans comments and actually does a lot of things that the fans requested. I am sure she knows we want lots of photos posted in the instagram. We can expect some nice photos from her. The fans in Cebu are actually getting a group to welcome both ISH and CEW on the 19.10.2018 at the airport. I wonder how she is handling her new status. She must be overwhelmed but she is so down to earth.  Web dramas, is it that popular in Korea as I have never watched any web dramas.

I am really excited to watch ISH in all the three variety shows and frankly speaking she looks good pairing up with any handsome guys. DO not deny the fact Song Mino of Winner looks good next to her. She definitely has this aura. She seems  to look good next to male idols, lol.

Archived