[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that when we got photos from their vacation it would be from the cast & crew and not from fans, which means they actually manage to get their private vacation time without many fans following them around.

Jo Woo Ri posted her vacation photos on IG. Hope to see more from other cast & crew!

27 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

I was finally able to vote AAA! I gave ISH 50 votes and CEW 20, lol.

How come you got so many votes. I am getting a max of 10 votes only per day.  Can somebody help me, pretty please?

4 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

How come you got so many votes. I am getting a max of 10 votes only per day.  Can somebody help me, pretty please?

She might be using other earn votes method which I don't know!! 

P. S. I also want to know this method!! I also have 10 votes per day.. But have two accounts soo 20 votes

57 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I think it was because I downloaded it a week ago but it wouldn't let me vote because I hadn't "confirmed" yet. It finally let me today, so I had all the votes it wouldn't let me use the previous days.

5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Hehehe I gave 10 and 50 for SH coz I know Ew have lots of fans so I gave more to SH... now I can’t vote coz I used everything... I had to wait for couple days to earn another votes...

When u click the ❥ it will appear how many votes u choose... I think that’s how they based on votes... if u click 100 hearts then all votes will go to the person u choose or voted. 

Btw, I find this video funny! Love the bgm song but when EW look at SH kinda shock?! I was thinking “why is she prettier than me today?! “ “PRETTY VERSUS VISUAL” hehehe

Another similar video for your weekend.

Park Min Young is ahead of Soo Hyang but both close. Eunwoo will find it hard to catch up. Currently at no. 7. Hope he will get to no. 5 at least but the other actors above him are experienced and really good in acting too.  Apparently Soo Hyang is spending time with the girls squad and I think it is better to do so. So much attention at the Atelier event so better to be with the girls at this trip and enjoy herself and to avoid unnecessary gossip and hate from jealous fans. All my free votes, I have been giving to Soo Hyang but I will now reserve some for Eunwoo.

Eunwoo must be mesmerised by Soo Hyang's beauty and beautiful hair and that is why we got the above expression. Our boy has dual characters. With noona is Do Kyung Seok and with his members Cha Eun Woo the playful boy returns, lol. I hope both will be invited to the AAA event and both should attend. Love to see them together again. Their chemistry is too strong. After AAA, it would be JBTC awards and then I guess we will never get the opportunity to see them often. They will be busy with their own work and events. I guess then reality will really come back to me. All I wish is for both of them to be successful, keep in touch privately and maybe in a year or two, news of their dating each other. OK, I am getting ahead of myself but nice to have hopes. Anyway, happy weekend chingus. 

@monica63 Eun Woo joined for dinner with ISH n girl squad as we can see from the videos.. I have seen much hatred on ISH after atelier especially solo fans of CEW!! But DoRae fans r very supportive of them.. I just want them to be friendly like this.. I want them to come to AAA!! Hope both receive an award!!.. I don't really understand where r Arohas? Y is CEW soo behind.. I m distributing my votes equally coz both need it.. 

I'm glad I haven't seen that much hate for her, mostly supportive comments. But when I do come across hate, I see red lol. Those "fans" don't seem to realize that Eunwoo wouldn't like them at all if he read the stuff they say about his costars/friends.

@icyphoenixThat is why Soo Hyang is very cautious of her actions now and furthermore this is a trip for the crew and actors. It is better to have fun time with everyone. From reports, she is having a great time with the gals. Yeah, happy to see Eunwoo having dinner and sitting opposite each other.

@kangminjae Eunwoo will definitey not be happy if Soo Hyang gets hate from his diehard fans but as an idol I am sure Fantiago also advise him on many things to avoid unnecessary gossip. It is sad being a young idol and getting famous too fast. There are a lot of restrictions. He is a rising star and envied by many idols themselves. Astro is slowly getting more recognition because of him but because there are so many boys groups, difficult for Astro to be top. They will find it hard to beat BTS, EXO, Wanna One, GOT7 , Shinee etc. I admit that Astro was never in my list before. Now I am watching them but the competition is tough. I like a few boys groups before and Astro was never one of them. I will give them the recognition they deserved but Astro is still not my top 5 groups.

13 minutes ago, monica63 said:

@icyphoenixThat is why Soo Hyang is very cautious of her actions now and furthermore this is a trip for the crew and actors. It is better to have fun time with everyone. From reports, she is having a great time with the gals. Yeah, happy to see Eunwoo having dinner and sitting opposite each other.

@kangminjae Eunwoo will definitey not be happy if Soo Hyang gets hate from his diehard fans but as an idol I am sure Fantiago also advise him on many things to avoid unnecessary gossip. It is sad being a young idol and getting famous too fast. There are a lot of restrictions. He is a rising star and envied by many idols themselves. Astro is slowly getting more recognition because of him but because there are so many boys groups, difficult for Astro to be top. They will find it hard to beat BTS, EXO, Wanna One, GOT7 , Shinee etc. I admit that Astro was never in my list before. Now I am watching them but the competition is tough. I like a few boys groups before and Astro was never one of them. I will give them the recognition they deserved but Astro is still not my top 5 groups.

hmm.. isn't wanna one gonna die, spoof and disappear in about 2 months now

and then over the period of time, some will manage to maintain stardom (probably) like ong or daniel if they play their cards right.. and unfortunately some will be forgotten with time when produce season 4 will launch a new boy band

Archived