[Drama 2018] My ID is Gangnam Beauty, 내 ID는 강남미인

0ly40

4 hours ago, prettysammy14 said:

Keep voting. She’s getting closer about to number #5. Soo Hyang fighting :) 

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=factor

The voting will be closed on 12th of October, right? 2 more days to vote! I hope she could make it to #5. 

ISH spotted today at Gentle Monster x Mino "Burning Planet" exhibition. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, annie1234 said:

The voting will be closed on 12th of October, right? 2 more days to vote! I hope she could make it to #5. 

ISH spotted today at Gentle Monster x Mino "Burning Planet" exhibition. 

I'm gonna use all my friends' accounts these last two days to vote, lol! Meanwhile, here's another Mi Rae and Kyung Seok video using "Cold Water," which is a great song for them.

Sidenote: Eunwoo's fake group S.O.U.L. is about to hit a million views on their "debut" video!

LEts keep on voting guys! Even if EW and SH are on top 10 I have a feeling they will get the award... but anyways, 10/19 is getting closer and I’m excited for see all the pics or videos! I already read some posts that a lot of fans will go to the airport and welcome the MIIGB team!

Congrats MIIGB for #1 drama in drama fever! Yes! We are still missed the drama and the casts! A lot of pictures and videos on IG too with DORAE couple! That’s right how can we move on??? Here’s another beautiful video for our couple! DORAE DORAE-ing! 

1 hour ago, molaihawaii said:

LEts keep on voting guys! Even if EW and SH are on top 10 I have a feeling they will get the award... but anyways, 10/19 is getting closer and I’m excited for see all the pics or videos! I already read some posts that a lot of fans will go to the airport and welcome the MIIGB team!

Oh, does the award not automatically go to #1? That's kind of exciting, lol.

And thanks for the video! I love seeing more of these, even if it's made up of scenes I already know by heart, lol.

41 minutes ago, kangminjae said:

Oh, does the award not automatically go to #1? That's kind of exciting, lol.

And thanks for the video! I love seeing more of these, even if it's made up of scenes I already know by heart, lol.

CRiteria for AAA winners are based on voting and popularity... like last year AAA awards... some top ten actresses, actors and singers didn’t win even in top 20... I guess they based in voting and popularity... which I have a feeling that our couple will get the award... they will pick 10 in each categories but more on idols/singers. SO, if EW and SH will get the invitation then they automatically have an award! Also follow AAA on FB page and write ISH and CEW or Astro or whoever u want to win on comments sections. THE more names on comments the chance to get the award based on popularity. I’m looking forward for the good news! 

https://m.facebook.com/AsiaArtistAwards/

JTBC videos of MIIGB have already reach more than million views! Some dramas will take 3 or more months to get a million views! I’m so happy reading all the good comments in korean on every video of MIIGB! Missing MIIGB! Can’t wait to go to Korea and see them! I mean Fantagio and FN Entertainment buildings Hahaha.. 

58 minutes ago, molaihawaii said:

CRiteria for AAA winners are based on voting and popularity... like last year AAA awards... some top ten actresses, actors and singers didn’t win even in top 20... I guess they based in voting and popularity... which I have a feeling that our couple will get the award... they will pick 10 in each categories but more on idols/singers. SO, if EW and SH will get the invitation then they automatically have an award! Also follow AAA on FB page and write ISH and CEW or Astro or whoever u want to win on comments sections. THE more names on comments the chance to get the award based on popularity. I’m looking forward for the good news! 

https://m.facebook.com/AsiaArtistAwards/

JTBC videos of MIIGB have already reach more than million views! Some dramas will take 3 or more months to get a million views! I’m so happy reading all the good comments in korean on every video of MIIGB! Missing MIIGB! Can’t wait to go to Korea and see them! I mean Fantagio and FN Entertainment buildings Hahaha.. 

Wow! Are you gonna go to Korea? I hope you can meet them.. :wub:

2 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

JTBC videos of MIIGB have already reach more than million views! Some dramas will take 3 or more months to get a million views! I’m so happy reading all the good comments in korean on every video of MIIGB! Missing MIIGB! 

I love seeing all the love it's been receiving, as well as it staying at #1 for DramaFever. It's rare for a drama to leave just a lasting impression on me, so I want to savor it and I hope awards shows give me the opportunity to keep on enjoying residual drama effects!

I am very excited for their vacation trip to Cebu. Btw, latest information CEW is back at no. 3 and ISH needs all our support to get to no. 5 and she is closing in. The videos of our couple are never ending and it makes it even harder to move on. I hope that ISH and CEW are invited to the AAA awards. They really look good and definitely make a handsome couple walking on the red carpet.  I know that international fans love and support this couple but I am also very wary of the knetizens. They have been  a few haters, but  I am glad that quite a number of them of them are warming up to this lovely couple. Right now, I will wait patiently to watch my beautiful Soo Hyang in Running Man, Let's eat dinner together with Song Mino and then new variety show with Jennie and Jae Suk but the most anticipated one will be the AAA awards. I know both will look great. She is a fashionista for sure and Eunwoo will definitely wear something to make him look more manly, lol:love:

16 minutes ago, monica63 said:

Right now, I will wait patiently to watch my beautiful Soo Hyang in Running Man, Let's eat dinner together with Song Mino and then new variety show with Jennie and Jae Suk but the most anticipated one will be the AAA awards. I know both will look great. She is a fashionista for sure and Eunwoo will definitely wear something to make him look more manly, lol:love:

Do we know when we might know whether they're attending or not? Even if they don't win, I hope we get to see them take pictures together. I miss them~

When will AAA be held? I hope the will get the invitation and attend that awards.

10 hours ago, molaihawaii said:

Congrats MIIGB for #1 drama in drama fever! Yes! We are still missed the drama and the casts! A lot of pictures and videos on IG too with DORAE couple! That’s right how can we move on??? Here’s another beautiful video for our couple! DORAE DORAE-ing! 

I hope next week we will see more EW-SH moment again in airport or Cebu :lol:

@kangminjae I don't know whether they will be invited or not. I heard BTS confirmed their attendance and Lee Byung Hun also. I am scared that Eunwoo will be the only one invited to the AAA awards as he is very popular now and also an idol. Let us all pray hard and hope both ISH and CEW will be invited. ISH really deserves an award for her hard work and fantastic acting. Apparently we can see the top winners are all idols and apparently they always win top 3 places. I will be very disappointed if only one attends because we are all anticipating both will attend. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Just now, monica63 said:

@kangminjae I don't know whether they will be invited or not. I heard BTS confirmed their attendance and Lee Byung Hun also. I am scared that Eunwoo will be the only one invited to the AAA awards as he is very popular now and also an idol. Let us all pray hard and hope both ISH and CEW will be invited. ISH really deserves an award for her hard work and fantastic acting. Apparently we can see the top winners are all idols and apparently they always win top 3 places. I will be very disappointed if only one attends because we are all anticipating both will attend. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I have to agree with this.. If ISH doesn't attend this one too..i will be dissapointed!! She deserves this award!! Hope both eun woo n ISH attend it!! 

Yeah, Im Soo Hyang was the drama, and it would have suffered without her energy and leadership. I'm happy she's getting recognition with photoshoots and now variety shows, but I wanna see her at awards too! Even Eunwoo said that he learned so much from her. :wub:

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I have to agree with this.. If ISH doesn't attend this one too..i will be dissapointed!! She deserves this award!! Hope both eun woo n ISH attend it!! 

Last year, mostly who attended were all idols including Astro. And for sure they will attend again for this year to perform. Only few actors and actresses attended or rather only few of them won as in the most popular one only (like Park Seojoon, Park Minyoung, Lee seunggi...) And I will also be disappointed if Eonnie Soo Hyang will not be invited just because its popularity and not based on performance and talent. She’s one of versatile actress who work hard for each and every drama. How sad that most of the awards are most likely for idols instead of actors and actresses. 

On 10/9/2018 at 7:02 AM, kangminjae said:

Mi Rae + her iconic shirts!

(x)

Yesssss!!!!! Thank you for this GIF!!!!

I think there are even more shirts. I'm missing this drama all of a sudden, especially the scenes where she's avoiding him! And then also keeps looking for him at the same time! Oh and I neeeeeed to rewatch the baseball scene!!!! 

Archived