[Drama 2018] Bad Papa, 배드파파 - 2018 Grimae Awards for Best Actor & Best Drama

Prettysup

41 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes..I remembered reading something on Zoi's blog about the last scene in the highlight video on BCWW , Google translated as "....Also, at the end of the video you grab the rebar with your hands as if it demonstrated even with super power, 일그러 뜨진 (distorting and dropping?) Yu Ji-cheol's special ability appeared and added some worrisome things."

I wonder what it means...:sweatingbullets:

Hyuk -->Hulk?

I hope he doesn't turn green. :D

18 minutes ago, nyk said:

not sure how I feel about the fantasy part haha

Same here. I am a bit worried. Unless the fantasy part is just about the drug being impossible to produce in real life and not about super powers like spiderman or hulk. :huh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

the rebar 

What does this word mean?

7 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Unless the fantasy part is just about the drug being impossible to produce in real life and not about super powers like spiderman or hulk. :huh:

I just hope it's just a newly discovered performance-enhancing drug (invented after Nobel prize level research:smirk:) which can't be detected using available dopping tests and which has to be administered at the regular intervals(hopefully leaving side-effects:yum:).

47 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

@azureblue7 good observation - those red bruises. Those bruises look genuine. 

I think they are real. Since they are punching their opponent's bodies, no matter how gentle or fake the blows are, it is inevitable that they will get bruises or scratches all over their bodies.. :tears: He even got bruises on his abs. 

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Poor papa, he must be drowning his sorrows after being suspended from his job? Or is it after his wife handed him the divorce papers? Or is it after his daughter shouted at him ?

So poor thing...I see a poor JH too..He must be so tired working on Sundays ..hope he managed to really sleep a little in this scene.

Btw , he looks like a sculpture standing on some platform thing in that passer by pic posted. So good looking.

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Poor papa, he must be drowning his sorrows after being suspended from his job? Or is it after his wife handed him the divorce papers? Or is it after his daughter shouted at him ?

Or maybe a day when he couldn't afford to slack off. :naughty:

3 hours ago, kohnlee said:

@azureblue7 good observation - those red bruises. Those bruises look genuine. 

Indeed they look real but don't worry he must be proud of them. You know he is not normal.:lol:

17 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Indeed they look real but don't worry he must be proud of them. You know he is not normal.:lol:

I think he will have a great time talking about his exercise routine and boxing hobby during the Bad Papa press conference haha..

What does 1 cut mean? Is there going to be a 2 cut soon?

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

In the 1st passer-by picture, he was actually in the background and it looked like he was checking his phone..true enough, he posted much later..haha!

LOL u actually noticed him in this picture below ? I didn't even notice he is in the background haha

Why does it feel like he has gained many stalkers? :joy:

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

What does 1 cut mean? Is there going to be a 2 cut soon?

Hope he doesn't. He already talks a lot.

Yes it looks like we will get 2 cut, 3 cut, 4 cut and many more. But the question is why do we have to get them at the first place !  :sweat_smile:

Archived