Smash-up writer's carnival

Lmangla

6 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Waaahhaa.. @ELY_397 me superlike supernatural horror movies *wooo...* ...heeee... eh eh wait a minute DH = Cha Do Hee??

Uh oh.. i can hear OTR screaming:"CHA DO HEE!!!!" (On repeat mode)

*click click click " :lol:" *

Yup. DH is CDH. I like the actor playing CKM too and decided to pair him up with LDH. Haha!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. @2ndComing story about caramel custard cracked me up, especially with oh tae ree (OTR) losing her memories and falling in love with CKMb (ha, that sounds like a math formula for some geometric equation. hahahahah....) . yay, he was smart this time around though! hahahahha. must read for all of us who felt bad about what happened to him. @bebebisous33 @apqaria @Annya @ELY_397 @nurjalianna sitompul @japchaebap  @emok @dramaninja @japchaebap and other good witch friends. LOL.... :lol:

for those who didn't watch good witch, this is CKM, (caramel custard). cr: @supergal99.
oW7G3KV.jpg

201805060210774583_5aede5ec1f80f.jpg

Do hee is the last one smirking. red top, grey jacket. also in 2nd pic, black top.

the crazy ex-wife, oh tae ree (OTR)

3a6b9b4b9a9f4c409d95c690ec0af7c7.jpeg?x=

Omo @Lmangla u r scaring me ya.. *psst* not @2ndcoming...itz @ELY_397 hahaaaaa

I think u r spoked by her story :tongue:

EDIT: poke @2handsintertwined i m also enjoying your smashup story *cough* coz u gave me alot of ":lol:" at the other thread.  Ah nay juz kidding ...ok chill ->  i like both leads in yr story hahaaa...

:glasses:

Been watching kdrama for long, but I cant seem to remember how the story goes. Am sorry. And am sorry too for my bad English.

Drama title: I'm sorry, I love you

KBS, 2004.

Character: Cha Mu Hyeok (So Ji Sub)

Having had to faces death everyday coz the two bullets that stuck in his head, means nothing to Cha Mu Hyeok.

Been struggles for his life since young made him more careless about any sickness or pain.

Shocked? Sad?

Expressionless was what he do best.

But still...he just couldnt held back the tears from falling when its the time, couldnt he?

So...

Should he...just kill himself? Jump from the cliff where he is standing on right now?

But...what about his plan? The revenge and...everything!

He cant stop now. He almost there. 

Almost...there...

The moon that shines in the sky, will always be there. Eventhough no one would looked at it.

Not even from the cliff where nobody was there now...

Am sorry i cant put any image. Am not a tech person. 

@Lmangla. Thank you for your kindness and understanding. Actually I like comedy more but it is hard to write it and be a story, for me at least. 

2 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@Lmangla. Thank you for your kindness and understanding. Actually I like comedy more but it is hard to write it and be a story, for me at least. 

kekeke... yea comedy is hard but it is surprisingly easy when you pick the most absurd kdrama tropes. hahahah.. next round, you can try your hand at comedy! :D

@Lmangla. Thank you, but its really fine though am not make it to the next round. Everyone else's 

story are more creative than mine. I just like writing.

tumblr_og2kcqk6qV1rpyw6wo7_400.giflovequote08.jpgd68363c645ddb8aa77ea8d0c69d15956396170d6

Characters Prince Wang Jung from Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo played by Ji Soo...  And the Queen from Goblin played by Kim So Hyun

The Queen Of My Heart

They say if you're blessed you will experience true love at least once.  That is unless destiny finds you worthy gives your heart another chance and your willing to feel and open yourself up once again to love...

Prince Wang Jung still feels as if his heart is in mourning as if time and life continues to move on and yet within his heart everything is the same.  After losing his young and beautiful wife in exchange for the most precious gift he would ever receive a lovely daughter when placed within his arms he would keep a promise in never allowing her to feel lonely...

With the pressures of his family and their kingdom he knew what was expected and yet he hid himself and his heart and continued to put all of himself into all he had his little girl who was the one thing that didn't stand still or stay the same.  For she was growing daily still laughing while being carried on his back.  As much as he didn't want to accept it he knew she needed a mothers guidance too...

He had been shown every candidate in the land it would seem, from all the great families from here and there and even in between. Still his head would shake from side to side while thinking to himself I'm not ready and there is no one here that can change my heart or mind...

Later that night he would slip out not unusual you see for he loved the sound of the water rippling along the bank and through the rocks of a stream.  He could sit quietly for hours with the moon above him as his only light.  It's as if his heart could rest from it's worry and pain brought on by day yet was able to be covered peacefully by night...

It was in that silence that he would first hear her voice that softly spoke as if whispering to him alone in his ear.  He couldn't see all of her but it was enough that he could sit and listen and hear.  She spoke not to him but to the moon above asking for simple things in hopes and dreams and love.  Her face was filled with honesty and trust as if she was expecting an answer from above...

He made no move or attempt to speak even one word for it was enough that she had allowed him to hear and feel a greater sound he thought had died. That of his own heart beating thump... thump... thump... from deep down inside...

He heard her not just with his ears alone but with his heart within...

Spoiler

af3c34f511be75bf02744f167d5ad480.jpg91589bc423daf961e418f2d666484.gif                    

OST...

@Lmangla I don't have the time to compete and I wish everyone the best!   Please consider this a commercial break for an amazing idea!  Thank you Lmangla:heart:

My heart wanted to give you at least a glimpse of my hopes in having these two actors as an OTP in a historical in the future!!!  So if the drama gods are listening why not give these two a try?  Forgive that its so short and without an ending or many tropes but I have little time right now.  At least you have an idea of a story about a renewed heart...

I did however picture her when being first confronted with a confession by him and I could almost see her standing there with her arms open wide as if to convince him that she is so unworthy of him and his love...

Speaking ever so softly and tenderly with passion and a tear in motion falling down her sweet face.   Her heartfelt words in saying,  I have nothing to offer that is worthy of you or your love... For everything you see before you is all there is or will ever be...  I may never be but a shadow to the woman that still lives within your heart and I am afraid to even try or to even start...

One thing for sure, there would be no open ending not even a doubt for as most of you know I believe in Happy Endings for to me that's what it's all about!!!:blush:

LOVE is Possible no matter what pain you have faced or loss you have experienced if one is willing to just believe with your heart...

Am sorry. Looks like my story didnt have any kdrama tropes that has been listed. And I dont see there is revenge trope made to the list either?

11 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Am sorry. Looks like my story didnt have any kdrama tropes that has been listed. And I dont see there is revenge trope made to the list either?

no worries! :)

20 hours ago, dotonly said:

Am sorry i cant put any image. Am not a tech person

Oh U can have a try. Check this out:

:grimace: u created a soompi account to submit yr entry for this event?? Wow.. so cool *wink* @Lmangla

@supergal99 thank you for the help, I'll try it. 

I've been reading soompi forums for quite a while. I dont dare to create an account coz I always have trouble with tech stuffs plus my bad English. 

Btw, can we post image using phones?

17 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@supergal99 thank you for the help, I'll try it. 

I've been reading soompi forums for quite a while. I dont dare to create an account coz I always have trouble with tech stuffs plus my bad English. 

Btw, can we post image using phones?

Oh i see that u tried to tag me haaa.. i juz happened to pop in coz i juz received @japchaebap's notification (ello japchaebap ...come come submit yr entry - how about ChunJi + MHOJD's wacky CEO hahaaa...)

Ops sorray ...erhm.. *cough* ok on tagging names, make sure u type slooooowly so dat u can see the names appear for u to choose. Then the tag will appear as blue.

Another easier way is to use quote ( u see that blue coloured quote.. press it to quote juz like what i m doing now)

Yes.. u can use phones. I am using my mobile phone to access soompi.

Hope this helps. 

7 hours ago, dotonly said:

WELCOME @dotonly!!!:blush:You know what's important?  It isn't perfection, but in taking the time to compete in the first place which you did and did it well!!!    You don't have to be sorry for sharing your thoughts or ideas ever.  You're not lacking believe me you're like the rest of us you're just learning.   Trust me, we have all been there when you first get on Soompi there is so much to learn and you will!!  My thanks to @supergal99 for reaching out to you, she is SUPER!!! 

Your words even here show a sweetness about you that cannot be missed.  Most importantly PLEASE don't give up before even giving yourself a chance!  Loving to write and words are all you need so don't be afraid keep at it and remember there are a lot of understanding people who are around you that would be more than happy to help in anyway!!

As for creativity your story shows you have that!!!  I can't wait to read your future posts and I look forward to us sharing the same thread as well!  Keep smiling and FIGHTING!!!:wub::heart:usafarmgirl

24 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

My thanks to @supergal99 for reaching out to you, she is SUPER!!! 

Haaa... thks for the SUPER !!!

I m flying.. literally...heee

:glasses: happy weekend!

34 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Am sorry am not good in expressing things into words.

don't worry; happens to all of us! sometimes, mind just gets zapped and all you can do is giddy-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455360 ??? hahahahhaha....

@supergal99  @USAFarmgirl  @dotonly  @2handsintertwined   @ELY_397 - thank you so much for participating! :kiss_wink:had a blast reading your entries. unfortunately, while we have lots of views (thank you soompi chingus), our turnout has been too small to have another round. so we will close up this event at this time. but it has meant a lot to us organizers to have even a small group participate.  :wub: :heart:

thanks to @triplem and @Jillia for ideas and help behind the scenes.

and chingus -- if you have feedback or ideas for events, do get in touch and post in the events ideas discussion thread in the event section. or if you would like to have mini-events in the form of bets and polls in your drama thread, do tag me and will see what we can cook up. (check out the wacky bets and polls thread in the event section to get ideas)

till the next event!!

Archived