Smash-up writer's carnival

Lmangla

You ever finished a drama and thought "poor secretary! why didn't she get a love line?" Or, have you ever thought "that sad character got such a messed love line. if only he had been paired with that great secretary from that other drama..." 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIPgSAKsiVMXP18Lljp_7

Well, here's your chance to play matchmaker auntie in this smashup writer's carnival!!! :D

d1b0aa21a63bff57606a56ac799550ee17906f56
The smash-up has to be characters from two separate dramas and using 5-10 tropes from our trope list (that we did in our previous event), create a scene/write a preview/drama impression etc. (check out our OTP bingo thread to get ideas on how you can create random entries using 5-10 tropes!) Alternatively, you can also create new love line with a fictional lead for a character from drama (and satisfy all those sad feelings for the second lead who ended up alone).

Don't worry about your English and you don't have to write a book. It can be anywhere from 50 words to 500 words max. The theme and tone are per your choice. You can dress it up with gifs and emoticons. Basically it is all about your writing creativity and having fun!

There will be 3 rounds and it will be based on community voting. So get your chingus to click that button on your post. The more buttons you get, the more likely you are to pass on to the next round. So chingus, even if you are lurking, do click that button and encourage them. If you notice any great writers from interactions here, do poke them to try this out! hahahha... As for the tropes to be included, so you can pick 5-10 tropes from the list of tropes. Round 1 -- you can pick tropes from 1-33; round 2 -- tropes from 34-67 and round 3 -- tropes from 68-100. (see below)

While the first two rounds will be based completely on community voting, the last round will be a combination of jury (us organizers) and voting. There will be 5 prizes -- small mystery box of goodies.

We are going to kick start this event on Monday (7 May). So let us know you are interested by just posting below.
Round 1 - starts 7 May, closes 9 May
Round 2 - starts 11 May, closes 14 May
Round 3 - starts 16 May, closes 18 May.
So you will have 3 days to think and get creative. Please note that closing time is midnight Korea time for each round. Have fun writing!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wondering how to get started? take a look at the tropes. if you have watched way too many dramas, then it actually becomes ridiculously easy to make up a scene! hahahah... :lol:  here is an example from the OTP bingo thread where clues for tropes were given in the form of a story:

Spoiler

Today's clues:

chingu#1: I think I am watching way too many kdramas.
chingu#2: there is no such thing as watching too many kdramas.
chingu#1: yea, there is. I am watching so many dramas that I am dreaming of stuff from kdramas.
chingu#2: like what? so which oppa did you dream of?
chingu#1: cha seung won
chingu#2: but why? you don't like ajusshi dramas.  
chingu#1: I know! and the dream was so crazy. so first I am in saeguk land where there is all these good looking oppas in the palace. they are soldiers of the king and assigned to be his bodyguards. jun ki is the main bodyguard. but seung won has all the cool outfits even though he is supposed to be the evil minister who is out to get the king. he even has really nice earrnings.
chingu#2: and then? who was the female lead?
chingu#1: it was gu rim and you know how much I like her! as if! always try to avoid her dramas and she shows up in my dream.how annoying.
chingu#2: so you were getting aggravated in your sleep? no wonder your face looks dark today.
chingu#1: exactly. so for some reason, she is cross dressing and pretending to be a man so she can get into the palace and become a bodyguard. and even though, jun ki is supposed to be the hero, can't take my eyes off cha seung won because of his backstory. he has this whole tragic arc where the king did these terrible things to his family and clan and so now, he wants the entire family wiped out and is doing all sorts of things to get a rival on the throne.
chingu#2: and jun ki?
chingu#1: he is perfect, normal and sane.
chingu#2: what? he is not a damaged male lead?
chingu#1: no.
chingu#2: maybe he has some back story that didn't show up in your dream. so what happened.
chingu#1: well for some reason, gu rim didn't lock the door. do they ever lock doors in kdramas? perhaps, she fell sick with something and thats why. so jun ki walked in and found her fainted and came to know she is female. so he is wiping her head with washcloth like they do for all illness.
chingu#2: well thats sweet.
chingu#1: not really. then it is raining and cha seung won gifts a yellow umbrella to the princess and even ties her shoe laces.
chingu#2: shoe laces? did they have shoes in joseon times?
chingu#1: it is a dream kdama. it does not have to make sense. but it was such a romantic scene. she is so touched that she goes to him when no one is looking and gives him a kiss. he however is so shocked that he stands there like a stone hit the tree. poor thing. he hates the royal family and here she is kissing him.
chingu#2: wow, that must have been intense.
chingu#1: it was! and cha seung won's funny secretary starting freaking out and making all sorts of faces because he saw the princess kiss. but then cha seung won gets really angry, grabs her wrist and gives her a lashing and tells her to take off. she tells him that if anyone heard it, they can kill him for being insulting to a royal and he tells her to take a hike. but she was smirking making him more mad and he was saying even more angry things. this was one crazy angry encounter. and as she turns, the wind blows and her hair sweeps his face.
chingu#2: so she gave him a slap with her hair?
chingu#1: no, no. it wasn't a hair slap. it was one of those wind blowing, hottie is in scene.
chingu#2: oh. then what happened.
chingu#1: that was the weird bit. for some reason, we are back in modern times.
chingu#2: maybe like those reincarnation dramas?
chingu#1: I guess so but I didn't like the modern bit at all. so cha seung won was dressed in gangster clothes. you know it is like they all have this dress code. so I knew he was a gangster.
chingu#2: what about jun ki?
chingu#1: well, he was a doctor I guess. he was pumping that epinphrine injection into some patient like they do in all medical dramas. and gu rim was actually working in subway. she crosses the road like an idiot and he rescues her from the truck of doom and so she gives him a treat at subway. then her crazy violent boss shows up and gets mad at her for giving him a free treat and not working.
chingu#1: ouch, even in dreams, bosess are annoying? but at least jun ki was cute right?
chingu#2: you know how hot he is but his styel was so confusing. how can a doctor wear such ridiculous stuff? if he was my doctor dressed like that, I would run from the ER and find someone else you know.
chingu#1: that bad huh? so what about gangster cha seung won? was the princess in modern times as well?
chingu#2: yea, turns out she was a chaebol heiress who had a few angry encounters with him in modern times as well but she ended up getting amnesia, has no idea who she is and ends up in his neighbourhood with an ajummah perm and he is forced to look after her.
chingu#1: why?
chingu#2: well she fell and even though he caught her, he thinks she got amnesia because of him. so he feels guilty. he does not know that she already had amnesia and thats how she ended up in his neighbourhood.
chingu#1: woah! that sounds much more romantic than jun ki's truck of doom rescue?
chingu#2: it is right? and while jun ki floors gu rim with a brand name purse, cha seung won instead gifts her these cute dolls. I will tell you -- they were so cute that if this was real kdrama, we would all be ordering them.
chingu#1: that cute?!
chingu#2: and amnesia princess is so touched that she kisses him and it starts snowing.
chingu#1: what? are you sure you don't like ajusshi romances? how come cha seung won got all the super lovely scenes whereas jun ki who is your bias didnt?
chingu#2: now you know why I look so dark today? at this rate, I am going to be swooning over weekend and daily dramas. help!!!! 

the tropes were:

11 gangster clothes    
39 Let's kiss like a stone hits a tree trope    
53 - yellow umbrella
76 male lead ties female lead’s shoe laces though her hands are perfectly fine    
86 funny secretaries in Romcoms

33 Cross Dressing!!!    
76 male lead ties female lead’s shoe laces though her hands are perfectly fine    
83 Best gift "Brand Name" purse
6 angry encounters
10 - halfway through amnesia

14 bad boys in saeguks always get the cool outfits including really nice earrings!
23 The Wrist Grab    
59 Wind Blowing when Hottie/Babe ... 'Descends'    
67 The Wet Washcloth is the Cure to (Nearly) All Illnesses!
89 Damaged male lead

19 doors are never locked
40 Everyone eats at Subway    
54 cute stuffed dolls given as gifts    
69 The most memorable Epinephrine of medical drama    
87 Romantic scenes under the snow / first snow

1 rescued from truck of doom
32 Babe Falls .. Oppa catcha    
34 when oppa is hot but his style is confusing.    
63 Violent bosses    
55 ajumma perm

check out @Zelda having fun with these same tropes:

Spoiler

Zelda in Dramaland episode 3:

A few mornings later, I pull out a rather casual shirt from my closet and wriggle into it. (Because this short webdrama is my first lead role, I naturally don’t have time to become fashionable.)

I walk into the kitchen and greet Kimchi Maker, who is standing there looking very refreshing as he squeezes fresh orange juice for everyone. “It(this guy) slices! It(he) dices! You name it, it(he) does it! You’ll never need to buy another kitchen appliance!” …or so says the TV, which is currently set to the home shopping channel. With a quiet snort of laughter, I turn the TV off.:lol:

While chatting with me about the health benefits of drinking orange juice, Kimchi Maker suddenly looks at his designer watch -(PPL is a must in nearly every episode.)-. He gasps and says he’s got to go exercise with the local ahjummas he's befriended in the nearby park. I wave him out the door.

Suddenly! My super sixth sense -that I’ve awakened to ever since I once slipped and fell on a banana peal- tingles! I whip around to find MLI standing behind me! “Woah! Wha- What is it?”

“No, well. Sorry.. The tag of your shirt collar is sticking out.” He gestures to the back of my neck, but wrinkles his brow and withdraws his hand at seeing my stiffness. He lopes over to the kitchen and grabs one of the glasses of orange juice that Kimchi Maker prepared.

Feeling bad, I rush over but slip on an orange peel that had been dropped on the kitchen floor. My body flails elegantly falls straight at MLI knocking him over. Our lips bump kiss! -(Ouch! That hurt!)-. The flowery romance track is playing from the sky again. -(Or ceiling since we’re indoors.)- As everything slows down, we gaze into each other’s eyes in shock, until suddenly we are showered with the orange juice that had gone flying from MLI’s hand with the impact.

Back in regular timespeed, I quickly get off of him and start apologizing. Now he is the one looking stiff and awkward as we both drip citrus juice. I tell MLI that he can use the shower first, and start to pick up the broken glass. However, MLI starts to help me clean up, and sings Pink Martini’s “Clementine” while he works.

Reveal hidden contents

I gaze at him while feeling touched. The elderly folk in our neighborhood already don’t like him, and he may look like a bad boy with his penchant for black leather and spikes, but he’s very sweet with all that fruit juice dripping off him.

A week later, I see him fighting a whole gang of hoodlums behind a building. He’s one against twelve with only an inflatable hammer to his name! This is no fair! Then one of the opponents waves a blurred out instrument, and the inflatable hammer has a hole sliced in it! No!!! :scream:
PPLing with my phone even in dangerous situations, I make a show of calling the police. Coincidentally, sirens go off nearby, and the thugs run off cursing and swearing revenge.

Several fluff scenes, misunderstandings due to not communicating with each other properly, and one bout of noble idiocy separation -due to MLI thinking that he shouldn’t be with me because everybody misjudges him and he’s afraid that his bad reputation will spread to me- later, and we are finally a couple planning our first date. :heart:

As I head into the local coffeeshop where we are supposed to meet, I make sure to provide plenty of camera angles for the beverage establishment’s logo to be clearly seen behind me. There I spot MLI at a corner table, but an older ajusshi is sitting across from him???:huh: As I approach, the man gets up, bows and walks away. MLI is looking down with a lost expression on his face.

We relocate to the Han River again, and as we stand by the waterfront, MLI holds up his sparkling mobile phone and says that ajusshi told him, he was actually born the son of the head of N Group, the maker of this phone. According to the ajusshi, MLI had been kidnapped as a babe and abandoned in the far-off countryside where he was found and adopted by Kimchi Maker’s parents.

MLI smiles fondly as he recounts how maybe their parents’ sought to make him feel included by buying him and Kimchi Maker a tandem bike to share of all things, and that is the only kind of bike they have had since. But he always found it rather embarrassing, so whenever he’s on it, he has a tendency to bike as fast as he possibly can to reach his destination sooner. Overcome by this sudden birth secret, he now wishes he had taken things slower and enjoyed them more.

Suddenly! My sixth sense once again tingles! I look around and see that the area, which up to now had been filled with young couples and mothers with baby strollers, is filled with those hoodlums from before! This time, they come armed not with blurred out, sharp instruments, but guns! Provided by an evil, greedy cousin who does not want “the heir” to return (and who we still haven’t even met, because this webdrama is just too short)!

Fortunately! The latest super power that I have gained from recently slipping on a fruit peel is imperviousness to bullets! As gunshots ring out. I dash in front of MLI. Still, the force of the projectiles is enough to knock me backwards. I collapse back into MLI and we both fall into the Han River!

I’m falling down, down, down–

Until I hit my bedroom floor, having fallen out of my bed. :blink:

I walk through the empty house until I reach the kitchen. There on the counter stands the Kimchi Maker™ brand fermenting pot and the newspaper from yesterday with the headline “Greenwich Mean Time Lovers Interested in Overturning UTC”.
With a sad chuckle, I start singing “Oh My Darling, Clementine” -(Because that is the only other “Clementine” song I know)-,

Reveal hidden contents

But, then Mom comes in the house and asks me to help her prepare the guest bedrooms. “Your father’s sworn brother’s sons are coming to live with us for awhile.”

Suddenly, flowery, out-of-place music starts playing from the ceiling again. I look up to stare at it:huh: -(Where does that music keep coming from???)-, as a tandem bike screeches to a halt in front of our house.

The "bad boy" looking guy in front also woke up that morning from a rather peculiar dream. :wink:

Fin.

Huh??  ... tomorrow's closing hahaaa...:wacko:

Poke @Annya u got great ideas... plus u watch a lot makjang weekend dramas-  u wanna try?  :blush:

@Lmangla real drama names n leads ya?

@supergal99 ~ yea we take any of characters we got a bit attached to in a drama -- mostly it won't be the leads because they usually got their happy ending. hahahah.. and we pair them with our own creation of who they should be paired with or some other character from a drama. so if anyone is sad about a second lead not getting a girl, here is your chance chingus! :D and you can use the tropes as a kind of inspiration. it is actually quite fun and rather like making a salad or mixed rice. throw in a few tropes and some story and boom,we have a dish! have a feel that this is how kdrama writers actually write! hahahaha...

Ah..ok  @Lmangla Maybe u should recall those who joined OTP bingo before n see if they respond.  I realise there r not many Soompi members online  nowadays... less than 100, sometimes around 100 only.

Btw i really gotten crossed eyes reading the 100 troupes again uh oh.:glasses:

On 5/8/2018 at 8:07 AM, Lmangla said:

Yes! I love your ideas @Lmangla because they are always so much fun. So how do we do this?! :) 

25 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Yes! I love you ideas @Lmangla because they are always so much fun. So how do we do this?! :) 

just pick any character from a drama and build them a story -- you can pair them up with someone you imagine or someone from another drama... it can be anything. all depends on your imagination. basically a bit of fan fiction by smashing up two characters from different dramas if possible. :D does not have to be super long -- anywhere from 50 words to 500 words max. and to help you, sprinkle all the kdrama tropes we love and hate. hahahah...

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

just pick any character from a drama and build them a story -- you can pair them up with someone you imagine or someone from another drama... it can be anything. all depends on your imagination. basically a bit of fan fiction by smashing up two characters from different dramas if possible. :D does not have to be super long -- anywhere from 50 words to 500 words max. and to help you, sprinkle all the kdrama tropes we love and hate. hahahah...

Ok! Thank you! Sounds good. I love to write fan fiction. Lol! So does anyone want to pair up with me? :D

okay! Pardon me - Juz a wild imagination:tongue:

Character : Oh Tae Yang

- Intern Air Steward turned Heir of DongHae Airlines n OneAir Airlines

- nicknamed Puppy 

Kdrama : SBS kdrama Good Witch (finale on 5th May 2018)

Previously in Good Witch : Puppy OTY has a failed noona romance. It was love at first for him on an airplane for noona female lead Cha Sun Hee. Noona ends up happily married to his childhood hyung Captain Song)

Pairing up with character from American Drama (ok ya? Kara from Supergirl hahaaaaa...)

------------------------

#13 Time Jump to 4 months later.

Puppy feels "itchy" and hence decides to have some fun flying again as Air Steward.

JysnHmc.jpg

As he welcomes the passengers on board, his eyes sparkles when a pretty lady (long wavy blond hair in blue top and red skirt *wink*) passes him her boarding pass. He takes a quick look and said:" welcome on board Ms ... Kara! Here.. let me show u to your seat."

Puppy lifts up Kara's blue coloured luggage and shoves into the compartment above her seat. *Woo hoo.. those muscles*:wub:

xHLUkLM.jpg

#28 everything fits into one suitcase when they leave

Puppy is falling in love at first sight again. He steals glances at Kara when he is doing the ..*cough* opening disco dance before takeoff.:blink:

zpjyfDt.jpg

**Continue (at reader's own risk) heh heh:glasses: 

Spoiler

During the flight Puppy keeps refilling coffee for pretty Kara. She has too much coffee and needs to go to the washroom.

Oh my!  Super unlucky because just when she is about to finish her 'business' and leave the washroom, an air turbulence occurs.

fHpdlim.jpg

Puppy is worried for Kara's safety and goes to the washroom and bump! They bump into each other just when Kara comes out of the washroom and all these actions happen in mere seconds:

# wrist grab

# babe falls ...oppa catches

# piggyback ride (this one forcefully insert hahaaa)

(For illustration purpose):

dPtNWHx.jpg

Soon, the pilot manages to have everything in control.

PLQrFCz.jpg

After the 'bumping' encounter, Kara finds Puppy superman.. erhm.. super man and decides to date him.

bwmmBpw.jpg

And of course, it is a happy ending yo!:glasses:

---------------------

Okay... thank u for reading @Lmangla. Pls dont mind the poor editing coz itz SBS drama...heeeee

:glasses: (ops no time to do word count)

20 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Huh??  ... tomorrow's closing hahaaa...:wacko:

Poke @Annya u got great ideas... plus u watch a lot makjang weekend dramas-  u wanna try?  :blush:

@Lmangla real drama names n leads ya?

@supergal99 Not only weekend drama i have watched lots of dramas too :)Would have tried if had more time on hand :D

Poor editing from sbs :lol:

6 minutes ago, Annya said:

@supergal99 Not only weekend drama i have watched lots of dramas too :)Would have tried if had more time on hand :D

Poor editing from sbs :lol:

Oh Annya tks for yr response and for clicking ':lol:' on my post ya ...haaahaaa

Spoiler

Aw man ... what a pity...u not trying ? Oh wait wait - u saying i have a lot of time ya?! Tsk... :blush:ok ok juz pulling yr leg (*whisper super softly* ya.. took me some time from my beauty sleep to do this story hahaaa)

Characters: Wang Woo and Jo Ha-Yeon

Dramas: Wang Wook is from Moon Lovers, and Jo Ha-Yeon is from Moon Light Drawn By Clouds :) 

Kdrama title: "My Prince!"

Plot: Jo Ha-Yeon never got to marry Lee Young. She sees a man sitting by the water. She asks all the ladies who he is. And they tell her that he is a prince. She grins. She pretends that she is lost. She has finally found her prince. Prince Wang Wook lost the throne to Wang So. Hae Soo fell in love with Wang So. He is all alone. When a girl shows up he sees her, and he wants to help her. He thinks she is beautiful. She thinks he is handsome. And they fall in love. At first sight!

Kdrama Tropes: #32 Babe Falls .. Oppa catcha

#23 The Wrist Grab

#20 Broken and troubled main lead being healed by love

Image result for kang ha neul gifs moon lovers

Prince Wang Wang Wook

Related image

Lady Jo Ha-Yeon

Please Read the Kdrama: "My Prince!" under the spoiler! :) 

Spoiler

Prince Wang Wook was so disappointed. He lost his wife. He didn't become king. Wang So became king. He had tried to beat Wang So all his life. They were always battling. And Wang So was always upset that he wore a mask, but he was the king now. And Prince Wang Wook didn't think the mask could stop him from becoming king. And he didn't get the girl that he wanted. Hae Soo was in love with Wang So. He got jealous, and he ran away. He left the palace.

One day he was sitting by the water, and a strange girl walked up to him. She looked liked she had been lost. He used to be a prince, and he remembered his manners. It wasn't Goryeo anymore. This was the Joseon Dynasty. He stood up.

"Are you lost?" He asked her. She looked at him. She looked like she was surprised.

He stepped forward, but she stepped backwards and looked like she was scared. She looked like she was about to fall. He reached out for her and grabbed her wrist, and pulled her up against him! She gave him another look like she was surprised. "I'm sorry." She responded. He let her go and she stood there staring up at him.

"Don't worry" he said to her and he walked ahead of her. "Ok." She said, and nodded.

"I'll help you get back safely." He said with a smile.

She got excited and jumped up and down. He grinned at her. "Thank you!" She said and grinned back at him.

"Follow me." He said, and reached out for her hand.

It was like time froze. And everything was moving in slow motion. She saw him holding out his hand to her as he smiled. She was going to take his hand, but she didn't. She looked scared.

"Come on. Don't be scared." He said. She nodded and took his hand. 

He looked over at her as they walked up the hill.

"May I ask your name?" He asked. She looked like she didn't want to say her name, but she nodded.

"My name is Jo Ha-Yeon." He nodded. She smiled at him. "And what is your name, sir?"

He smiled. "I am Prince Wang Wook." He responded. She nodded.

They reached the top of the hill. The horses were there. They were ready. He could lift her up on one of the horses. They could find her home. He turned towards her. He smiled and pointed at one of the horses. She gazed into his eyes. He gazed into her eyes. It felt like they had met before. In another lifetime. And they looked at each other like they found the right person.

"I have been looking for you all my life." He said and she gazed at him. 

"And I feel the same way." She said.

He grabbed her wrist again, and pulled her against him again! It was like time froze again.

She stared into his eyes. "I think I'm in love." He said. He leaned in to kiss her.

"I'm in love too." She said. She kissed him back.

"I finally found you, my Prince." She said. "I don't think I'm lost anymore." She said.

He nodded and took her hand. They forgot about the horses. They walked down the hill together. He held her hand and he squeezed it tightly. She never married Lee Young, but now she was happy. And she found her prince.

Image result for kang ha neul gifs moon lovers

Prince Wang Wook practicing archery. His eyes are so intense. He's is showing us his skills. He is a warrior.

@supergal99 @2handsintertwined :kiss_wink: thank your for your responses. had fun reading them. :Dgoing to extend round 1 till this weekend to give other chingus some time to join now that they have seen and gotten some ideas perhaps.. @dotonly @watchumlots @Annya ~ chingus, you in? it does not have to be super long; 50 words to 500 words max! all about having fun and putting a traditional kdrama spin on the characters we love! come on chingus, join us!!! spread the word! and don't forget to hit the buttons on the stories submitted and encourage your chingus. 

47 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Thank you for the extend time. I want to ask, is it have to be love story?

not necessarily. if you want to write a mystery or detective series, sure, why not! it just has to have one 1 character at least from an existing drama and basically an extension of their journey. even the tone does not have to serious. it can be a scene, a preview, some kind of conversation, first impression.. anything really! all about using the familiar kdrama tropes we love and giving it your spin. :D

check out the tropes in the events thread.

@Lmangla Here is my take on GW! Just a word of caution - I do not have @supergal99 sense of humour and I can't do edits lol. 

Character: Chae Kang Min (son-in-law of DongHae Airlines, nicknamed Caramel Custard)

Drama title: SBS The Good Witch (final on 5th May 2018)

Previously in The Good Witch: CKM committed suicide after failing to kill his wife Oh Tae Ri and and accidentally wounding Sun Hee. His last wish was not to be remembered and his body was cremated

The soul of the dead CKM was transferred to another man who was supposed to have died in a hiking accident just a few hundred metres from CKM. Coincidentally, this man (we will call him CKM B ) has the same birthday as CKM (we will call him CKM A). Now CKM B is actually the long lost twin of CKM A who was snatched by a childless couple at the hospital years ago. The hospital hid this from CKM A parents and told them that the other twin had died shortly after birth. Now CKM B has the soul of CKM A in him and combined with his own nicer personality, he is now a reformed man with a positive outlook despite the bitter memories from CKM A's previous life.

CKM B meets CDH who is now reformed woman. Together they get over their painful past and form a loving relationship. At this point OTR gets out of jail. CKM B is conflicted as he can feel CKM A's Iove for OTR from his previous life. OTR falls in love with CKM B instantly. One night, OTR is driving to meet CKM B and gets hit by a truck. Her car spins around and she becomes unconsciousness. OTR loses her memory from after the age of 15 and sees life from a fresh perspective.

CKM B lets go of OTR's memories and marries CDH. They fly with OneAir served by Sun Hee and flown by Captain Song to their honeymoon destination! :wub:

Waaahhaa.. @ELY_397 me superlike supernatural horror movies *wooo...* ...heeee... eh eh wait a minute DH = Cha Do Hee??

Uh oh.. i can hear OTR screaming:"CHA DO HEE!!!!" (On repeat mode)

*click click click " :lol:" *

Archived