[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] I Will Never Let You Go / Legend of Huo Buo 小女花不弃

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I keep having this feeling that they are hiding MRF's identity and she's actually a girl. Lol. I don't know, cause it's just soo weird that they had a girl playing a guy's role for this drama.

I know right. Well, maybe she was more suitable for this role than any other actors lmao don't know, might be.

By the way, I just saw a spoiler on Instagram.

Spoiler

OMG I DON'T KNOW WHICH EPISODE IT IS BUT I CAN'T WAIT.

We see HBQ saying that she likes LYK unconsciously and LYK is holding her...

OMG THIS SCENE AND THE BACKGROUND MUSIC AND HBQ'S LITTLE VOICE MAKES ME WANNA CRY ALREADY LMAO :bawling:

(seems like LYK came to save her)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BssLRBuArKI/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello everyone, nihao!  for the first time i'm in love with my first 'ongoing' historical Chinese drama. Usually I watched CN modern drama and mostly Kdramas hehe so maybe I will hanging around here (hopefully coz i'm busy with my research) ^^ Vin Zhang is SOOO HANDSOME!!!! :wub:  Aeril Lin is soo PRETTY! I found them so cute together. :love:

so here's additional poster revealed (I think its not shared yet ^^)

007wRuI0ly1fz7mq5g9zvj30u017uhe0.jpg been waiting for him ^^

31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u mean in the actual character she is also a girl?

It's a possibility, what with the way the family was so cagey when he was injured and wouldn't call for a doctor and only let the mom in to tend to him.  His servant explained to BQ that whenever he's sick/injured it's always been his mom who takes care of him.  The fact that no one else is allowed in who might otherwise see his body suggests the possibility that she is, in fact, a female.

I got a bad feeling about the ending of this drama if shes already getting poisoned in episode 7..., ah never mind just saw episode 8 she found out something being put in her soup. 

I also think mo Roufei is playing a "male" but the character is actually female they did this so the mo family has a "male" leader to lead the house when in reality its a female.

8 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I know! I know it's suppose to be a guy, but with their bond, they just seem like sisters to me. Lol.

I keep having this feeling that they are hiding MRF's identity and she's actually a girl. Lol. I don't know, cause it's just soo weird that they had a girl playing a guy's role for this drama.

as well as the mother only treating her/him.

On 1/13/2019 at 10:33 PM, themarchioness said:

The time travel appears to have been taken out.  As @raziela mentioned yesterday, this was likely done due to SARFT restrictions.

On 1/14/2019 at 12:31 AM, angelangie said:

yes u are right....usually nowadays they tends to skip the mention of 'Time Travel' to avoid SARFT.....

The Eternal love got away with it so why cant this show? unless this show is airing on tv as well.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:57 AM, angelangie said:

im up to episode 4 and then im not having the urge to continue :x

I did feel the same but at episode 8 im enjoying it alot more now.

11 hours ago, themarchioness said:

After watching the latest subbed episodes, I have to say that one thing I really appreciate about Bu Qi is that she's no idiot.  I like that she's savvy enough to realize that if people aren't after her to kill her, then they're after her because she serves a useful purpose . . . for them.  She knows the only person looking out for her is herself.  This helps her to figure out quickly that MF's mother's servant is trying to poison her and that she's also clever enough to figure out in a roundabout way why that might be.  The survival instincts are strong in this one, and I appreciate that she's proactive in keeping herself alive and safe and not one of those passive heroines. 

Now, I'd just like to see more scenes with CY and BQ together!  Episode 8 had me feeling super bad for him as he walked the streets, celebrating new years by himself.  The expression on his face as he watched those two kids squabble and then make-up.  Awww... this is a man starved for love and affection.  BQ, where are you??  Please give him the love that both of you deserve.  :D  

Totally agree after episode 7 i thought oh no here we go again a dumb lead who does not realise shes getting poisoned.. but nope im surprised it looks like we got a fighter here.

2 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

I know right. Well, maybe she was more suitable for this role than any other actors lmao don't know, might be.

Hide contents

OMG THIS SCENE AND THE BACKGROUND MUSIC AND HBQ'S LITTLE VOICE MAKES ME WANNA CRY ALREADY LMAO :bawling:

Spoiler

Im here for him falling for his "sister" but its not actual his sister lmfao. 

ALso who is her damn father is it the uncle or the father of MRF.. Was the uncle actually her uncle ??

2 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

Reveal hidden contents

54 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I got a bad feeling about the ending of this drama if shes already getting poisoned in episode 7..., ah never mind just saw episode 8 she found out something being put in her soup. 

I also think mo Roufei is playing a "male" but the character is actually female they did this so the mo family has a "male" leader to lead the house when in reality its a female.

I'm going to bank on it that we'll get a happy ending. They will probably let everything go and become the lotus hero and heroine towards the end, because they both wanna do good. It's just titles and status stands in the way.

I saw that spoiler, too and it breaks my heart. He's falling in love with her, but at the back of his mind, he keeps telling himself, you're the reason my mother's dead, but his heart can't stop going towards her. It's such a heartbreaking relationship to begin with.

From putting the pieces together through trailers and MVs, they are going to poison her and fake her death, so that everyone can stop trying to catch her for the treasure. This will be when CY finds out that they aren't siblings. Then after years, she's going to come back and more stuff will happen. Just a guess.

1 hour ago, themarchioness said:

It's a possibility, what with the way the family was so cagey when he was injured and wouldn't call for a doctor and only let the mom in to tend to him.  His servant explained to BQ that whenever he's sick/injured it's always been his mom who takes care of him.  The fact that no one else is allowed in who might otherwise see his body suggests the possibility that she is, in fact, a female.

See, that's why I think MRF is a girl and they are just hiding it, because girls cannot rule or be the leader of their family. But who knows.

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Eternal was because it was under 'webdrama' however now they had also tighten that rules again....as they will now also screen webdrama .....so im not sure how it will affect the S3..... :x

Maybe they just wont time travel again in Season 3 just keep it in Fantasy World , but this show should have been fine unless its airing on tv also. 

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What is wrong with time travelling?!? I don't understand why the government would restrict it. 

Well it all started from scarlet heart where i think one or two girls tried to kill them self's in a similar way to time travel back. 

14 minutes ago, angelangie said:

maybe....sometimes i honestly dunno how the China Government work either lols ......

maybe its due to being tecent lol

55 minutes ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Well it all started from scarlet heart where i think one or two girls tried to kill them self's in a similar way to time travel back. 

maybe its due to being tecent lol

Wow!!! Omg!! LOLOL. It is a pity that some people take fiction too seriously. But honestly it's unfair for them to restrict a particular genre because some crazy girls did something stupid. Sigh sigh. 

@ForgottenSoulx Her father is MRF’s dad.

23 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I'm going to bank on it that we'll get a happy ending.

We NEED that happy ending, I hate when dramas have sad ending...

26 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

From putting the pieces together through trailers and MVs, they are going to poison her and fake her death, so that everyone can stop trying to catch her for the treasure. This will be when CY finds out that they aren't siblings. Then after years, she's going to come back and more stuff will happen. Just a guess.

I just watch a preview of the next episodes on YouTube. From what I understood:

Spoiler

She managed to meet that guy again (the guy in the shop who should tell her who she is). He told her that her uncle (Jiu Shu) is actually the 少爷 (Shao Ye) of 朱府 (Zhu Fu) and if her uncle told her to look for 朱先生 (Zhu Xian Sheng) it’s because he wants him to take care of her. If I’m not wrong, Zhu Xian Sheng is actually the dad of her uncle. Ok so basically at the end of the preview, he told her to go back to Zhu Fu with him and she said she can’t because all 王府 (Wang Fu) might be looking for her right now and he said he gonna give her a 假死药 (Jia Si Yao), something that can actually fake her death and then when everyone gonna think she’s died, then she gonna be able to go to Zhu Fu with him!

Sooooo and that’s what I saw in the trailer when CY talking to himself “I had to let her die to realize I actually love her”

OMG THE BEST IS YET TO COME HAHA.

9 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I know! I know it's suppose to be a guy, but with their bond, they just seem like sisters to me. Lol.

I have a feeling that MRF is "gender bender" role.. hihihi.. She is actually a girl but she is raised like a boy to manage Mo's family businesses.. When the scenes about giving clothings and cosmetics to HBQ, MRF even can identify the colors and smells of the rouge.. LOL.. Definitely Gender Bender.. LOL

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

What is wrong with time travelling?!? I don't understand why the government would restrict it. 

Luckily Kdrama is still lenient about time travelling.. Maybe the government do not want anyone to twist the historical facts by having time travelling characters.. CGov seems okay with transmigration and parallel universe themes though.. I guess it depends on the writers and producers creativity on how they would like to produce dramas.. 

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Maybe they just wont time travel again in Season 3 just keep it in Fantasy World , but this show should have been fine unless its airing on tv also. 

I believe this drama is being aired on TV (specifically, ZJTV) , in addition to being released online.

As for the bans and China's reasoning . . . this is an interesting read: https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/asia/china-banned-on-tv-censorship/index.html

37 minutes ago, Helene Tian said:

Reveal hidden contents

She managed to meet that guy again (the guy in the shop who should tell her who she is). He told her that her uncle (Jiu Shu) is actually the 少爷 (Shao Ye) of 朱府 (Zhu Fu) and if her uncle told her to look for 朱先生 (Zhu Xian Sheng) it’s because he wants him to take care of her. If I’m not wrong, Zhu Xian Sheng is actually the dad of her uncle. Ok so basically at the end of the preview, he told her to go back to Zhu Fu with him and she said she can’t because all 王府 (Wang Fu) might be looking for her right now and he said he gonna give her a 假死药 (Jia Si Yao), something that can actually fake her death and then when everyone gonna think she’s died, then she gonna be able to go to Zhu Fu with him!

Sooooo and that’s what I saw in the trailer when CY talking to himself “I had to let her die to realize I actually love her”

I mean that's what were led to believe i dunno anymore, im watching this as it airs because if i know it has a Bad ending i wont ever watch.

Spoiler

Also i love fake death's , so its 100% confirmed MRF's dad is her dad.

36 minutes ago, lyaarisa said:

I have a feeling that MRF is "gender bender" role.. hihihi.. She is actually a girl but she is raised like a boy to manage Mo's family businesses.. When the scenes about giving clothings and cosmetics to HBQ, MRF even can identify the colors and smells of the rouge.. LOL.. Definitely Gender Bender.. LOL

Luckily Kdrama is still lenient about time travelling.. Maybe the government do not want anyone to twist the historical facts by having time travelling characters.. CGov seems okay with transmigration and parallel universe themes though.. I guess it depends on the writers and producers creativity on how they would like to produce dramas.. 

Yeah i agree its obvious he's a female now based on these hints, and im not sure about transmigration because is that not what ML involved but it was not allowed that so they basically just made it a normal historical drama. 

You could be right that maybe it just depends on how it's written and there is a thin line you can cant cross but some writers do it well.

9 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

I believe this drama is being aired on TV (specifically, ZJTV) , in addition to being released online.

As for the bans and China's reasoning . . . this is an interesting read: https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/31/asia/china-banned-on-tv-censorship/index.html

Ok that makes sense if it air's on TV then they dont allow any time travel but if its online they do allow it well they did might be some changes soon because apparently they want TV/Online to have the same rule's . 

4 hours ago, Helene Tian said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, it needs to be happy ending!

Ohhh.. That makes a lot of sense about her death. Soo excited for it, cannot wait to see what will happen next and seeing Chen Yu admitting that he loves her.

Is this drama worth watching?  The clips that I've seen so far makes this drama feel real low-budget.  Like the camera and editing just feels dated. Maybe I've been spoiled by all high quality dramas that have come out of Mainland China in the last few years.

5 hours ago, deslynn88 said:

Is this drama worth watching?  The clips that I've seen so far makes this drama feel real low-budget.  Like the camera and editing just feels dated. Maybe I've been spoiled by all high quality dramas that have come out of Mainland China in the last few years.

Yeah its not the biggest budget the first 6 episodes i was not a huge fan of but episode 7 and 8 i enjoyed i like the female and male lead's also the fighting is pretty decent. 

Archived