[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hurry up and come. People at KIS gathering got her message all at the same time. They got up and left, like more than 10 of them.... oh no, I think K is doomed, lol....

K left, tailed by the ahjumma with glasses and she kept updating the group. K finally met with all the KIS... ALL of them.

K was trying to take a gun, two policemen came, and K couldn't do anything. He was taken to the police. Seated in the middle of two drunks. But police said that they will contact KIS after they confirmed his identity.

Some people argued and K saw the opening and ran away.... sigh... big sigh for the police......... SIGH...

bVXSeEC.gif

Spoiler

bP1dA7C.gif

vyZ9tsL.gif

HYFMawe.gif

Spoiler

NogYPm0.gif

JznmIJj.gif

Yoo got a call so she left to take the call. AR asked if Bon want to drink. He said yes. They flashed back to AR helping JYT to clean his head.

Yoo was called by Shim.

Kwon in the car, talking to JYT!!! Sorry not understanding too much about what they said. But it seems that JYT was the one who texted Kwon when in car.

I think a flashback. JYT saw Kwon meeting with Voice. He asked Park to give Kwon the tarot card. Kwon was clueless, so JYT knew that Kwon has nothing to do with the secret organization.

JYT left, Kwon said something to her staff. Sorry couldn't catch what she said. But she looks rather exasperated.

5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

AR in nurse disguise in hospital. She was let into Bon's room after showing her ID to the standing guard.

Bon asked who are you? Bon asked how did you get in? Yoo came in and praised her for being able to come. AR took out the file that Bon gave her. Yoo only then realized that mission accomplished. She is so happy.

7J6kjml.gif

Spoiler

KK5tPxF.gif

Cryyuaf.gif

Spoiler

DxvYN4S.gif

ox19AS3.gif

Yoo entered Bon's room. She's leaving. Bon told her to be careful.

Yoo meeting with Shim. Shim congratulate her for success with KingsBag. She was about to take something from her bag to give to Shim but Shim said something that made her stopped halfway.

Kwon came to Bon's room. and as in preview. She said if it wasn't Bon who made Candy got killed, then it must be Shim.

Yoo didn't take out the thing, she pretended to ask Shim something and immediately left. She knew it was Shim with Yoon. She flashback to all her updating to Shim and whatever happened. Problem is, Shim saw her stopping and thinking. He made a call and asked someone to settle it.

Back in hospital. Kwon asked someone to come in. The person who gave Bon the key in the van. Bon was surprised why. Kwon explained. She overheard Shim talking on the phone about the plan for explosion.

Bon flashback to fight with K in Poland. Now it is revealed that Shim was the one who shot Bon.

Shim searched Bon's pocket for the USB from Candy. He got it and left. Bon remembered seeing Shim's back leaving.

Shim in his office. Thinking about Poland flashback. He left a newspaper on table, picked up by another person.

Bon said the USB is with Shim. Asked to be freed from handcuffed Bon worried about Yoo, he called her. She was crossing the street. Hit by a car. Unconscious. Someone came to pick up her bag.

Bon shouted her name as in preview. Kwon asked what happened. Bon gave her the list. Kwon let him go, and gave him her ID card.

Bon called DW, to track Yoo's position I think. Shim going through Yoo's bag in his office. Can't find what he's looking for. He called Yoon, Yoon angry that the USB can't be found. Shim asked where K is.

Yoon got out of his house and headed somewhere.

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yoo entered Bon's room. She's leaving. Bon told her to be careful.

Yoo meeting with Shim. Shim congratulate her for success with KingsBag. She was about to take something from her bag to give to Shim but Shim said something that made her stopped halfway.

Kwon came to Bon's room. and as in preview. She said if it wasn't Bon who made Candy got killed, then it must be Shim.

Yoo didn't take out the thing, she pretended to ask Shim something and immediately left. She knew it was Shim with Yoon. She flashback to all her updating to Shim and whatever happened. Problem is, Shim saw her stopping and thinking. He made a call and asked someone to settle it.

Back in hospital. Kwon asked someone to come in. The person who gave Bon the key in the van. Bon was surprised why. Kwon explained. She overheard Shim talking on the phone about the plan for explosion.

Bon flashback to fight with K in Poland. Now it is revealed that Shim was the one who shot Bon.

TLpwMsk.gif

Spoiler

H8hNx9T.gif

VdkUUzp.gif

Spoiler

9ygXFLm.gif

jLDYLMW.gif

Spoiler

vTiVNcc.gif

G9whztI.gif

Spoiler

8AchwEz.gif

4bnV95U.gif

URSdZ3y.gif

Kwon walking somewhere, a very formal office place. She stopped in front of the door.

Ambulance taking Yoo to hospital. Not looking good, almost half her face covered in blood. DW arrived. She is rushed to the surgery room.

Shim is packing his stuff in office and cleaning the hard drive of his computer. Bon arrived and asked why. Shim took a gun, but Bon was able to take it from him. Why killed Candy? Shim said I don't know the reason...

Bon fired the gun elsewhere as warning. Kwon hurried in to stop Bon. Bon is very dilemmatic, emotional wanting to shot Shim. Kwon managed to convince him to put down the gun saying that Yoon escaped, I think.

Shim is handcuffed. Kwon patted Bon. Took Shim's bag and left. Bon saw Yoo's bag on the floor. DW in hospital very distraught waiting for Yoo's surgery. He is crying... I'm crying too.... Bon arrived and comforted DW, asked him not to cry.

AR ran and arrived there and she started crying too. All looking solemn waiting for the result.

Bon arrived home and JYT is there. He asked about Yoo. I think Bon said that surgery is done but something. He doesn't look relieved. Then he updated JYT about Voice.

Predictions:

• Kwon saves Bon, but K escapes b/c there are still 2 hours of episodes left.
  • Kwon, Terius, Bon, Ae Rin, Yoo Ji Yeon, and Ra Do Woo meet in a Seoul Quiznos to discuss their next move.
  • Shim, the Dad from the only season of "The Sound of Your Heart", and the Evil Aunt meet in a Jeju Island Quiznos to discuss their next move. The Evil Aunt just gets a drink.
  • Joon Joon happen to be enjoying sandwiches at the Jeju Quiznos at the same time, and overhear the plan.
  • Joon Joon, wearing jackets provided by The North Face, have an emotional product placement/reunion with Ae Rin/Bon, and errantly reveal Shim's plan.
  • Kwon uses KIS in a diversionary tactic involving coffee, with hilarious results.
  • One of Bon's fish has died... not a good sign...
  • Jin Yong Tae saves Bon from K, using a rosa k. bag. Bon takes out K, but Jin Yong Tae dies courageously.
  • Ra Do Woo courageously sacrifices himself for Yoo Ji Yeon... but he survives, and they run off to Iceland together for product placements romance activities.
  • Kwon and Co. have defeated Shim. Director Kwon reinstates Terius... who immediately resigns from NIS to be a babysitter/KIS operative.
  • Ae Rin, Bon, and Joon Joon live happily every after. Their story ends with a delightful family meal at Quiznos, with Ae Rin's rosa k. bag, the one Jin Yong Tae used to save Bon, displayed conspicuously.

Bon in his room, looking at the bangle that Yoo gifted him. Flashback to him asking Yoo to be careful.

DW and AR kept watch of Yoo in the hospital. DW asked AR to remain with Yoo, he wanted to do something. AR assured him that she will do so.

Morning. Kwon gave a gun and ID to Bon. I think he's back in NIS.

Bon in KingsBag cleaning up. DW came, and looking determined to join Bon. Bon finally agreed and asked him to prepare.

Shim is being led away. Met Kwon and they exchanged something. Shim went into the van, a guard went in too. Background music not indicating positive thing.

DW and Bon looking at monitor, tracking the van. Something doesn't look right. The driver of the van is suspicious. Bon immediately called Kwon to check something. Then end of episode with Shim exchanging looks with the guard. And Bon saying "No"

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

XUL8JqM.gif

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Shim searched Bon's pocket for the USB from Candy. He got it and left. Bon remembered seeing Shim's back leaving.

Shim in his office. Thinking about Poland flashback. He left a newspaper on table, picked up by another person.

Bon said the USB is with Shim. Asked to be freed from handcuffed Bon worried about Yoo, he called her. She was crossing the street. Hit by a car. Unconscious. Someone came to pick up her bag.

Bon shouted her name as in preview. Kwon asked what happened. Bon gave her the list. Kwon let him go, and gave him her ID card.

g8Nx8qd.gif

Spoiler

xM1zVSp.gif

64B7jmI.gif

Spoiler

xM1zVSp.gif

64B7jmI.gif

SCEjnt9.gif

Spoiler

Ca1C14q.gif

6MGdMFV.gif

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Bon called DW, to track Yoo's position I think. Shim going through Yoo's bag in his office. Can't find what he's looking for. He called Yoon, Yoon angry that the USB can't be found. Shim asked where K is.

Yoon got out of his house and headed somewhere.

1HxOH8v.gif

Spoiler

ul0EfCQ.gif

LTpJDPJ.gif

Spoiler

yUMOOj3.gif

bZ4tEVm.gif

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Kwon walking somewhere, a very formal office place. She stopped in front of the door.

Ambulance taking Yoo to hospital. Not looking good, almost half her face covered in blood. DW arrived. She is rushed to the surgery room.

Shim is packing his stuff in office and cleaning the hard drive of his computer. Bon arrived and asked why. Shim took a gun, but Bon was able to take it from him. Why killed Candy? Shim said I don't know the reason...

raTUvgp.gif

Spoiler

9wpQ0MD.gif

6gCxYlk.gif

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Bon fired the gun elsewhere as warning. Kwon hurried in to stop Bon. Bon is very dilemmatic, emotional wanting to shot Shim. Kwon managed to convince him to put down the gun saying that Yoon is captured...??

Shim is handcuffed. Kwon patted Bon. Took Shim's bag and left. Bon saw Yoo's bag on the floor. DW in hospital very distraught waiting for Yoo's surgery. He is crying... I'm crying too.... Bon arrived and comforted DW, asked him not to cry.

AR ran and arrived there and she started crying too. All looking solemn waiting for the result.

Bon arrived home and JYT is there. He asked about Yoo. I think Bon said that surgery is done but something. He doesn't look relieved. Then he updated JYT about Voice.

o58wC04.gif

Spoiler

fpg8jsV.gif

J9QjXaK.gif

Spoiler

O7sOa7Z.gif

3JFOGvN.gif

yYjZCPA.gif

Is the writer going to "spend" the final, ultimate episode with the predictable villains getting away (again and again) and get caught in the last minute? Am I the only one feeling frustrated, we did not get to see JJ in this episode and the full capabilities of the KIS? We got to see them in action to catch K for about 5 minutes, but then K escaped again..And not to mention, very, very, very little time of the OTP..I guess they will squeeze in the moment when AR visited her husband's grave with Bon, JJ's time with Bon and AR and Bon and AR going to Namsan Tower in the last 10-15 minutes of tomorrow's episode..hmmm  #feelingfrustrated #justmy2cents

Btw.. @ktcjdrama and @jeonghyang..kamsahanida for the live recap and the snippets of the scenes..great job guys..:)

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Preview -

Van is empty, Shim escaped. Shim and Yoon meeting. More spy stuff going on.

Still no sign of JJ. But there is a scene of AR accompanying Bon at columbarium paying respect to CEK, maybe.

More spy stuff tomorrow? Big sigh. I guess the writer alr give up with romance aspect here. They should put romance in bracket with small font like that swot weaknesses when they listed the genre of this drama. I give up. I pissed off rn. I guess i wont watch today ep until i know what gonna happen tomorrow. 

@Matilda_Anne @inna75 i feel you guys!

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Bon in his room, looking at the bangle that Yoo gifted him. Flashback to him asking Yoo to be careful.

DW and AR kept watch of Yoo in the hospital. DW asked AR to remain with Yoo, he wanted to do something. AR assured him that she will do so.

Morning. Kwon gave a gun and ID to Bon. I think he's back in NIS.

Bon in KingsBag cleaning up. DW came, and looking determined to join Bon. Bon finally agreed and asked him to prepare.

Shim is being led away. Met Kwon and they exchanged something. Shim went into the van, a guard went in too. Background music not indicating positive thing.

DW and Bon looking at monitor, tracking the van. Something doesn't look right. The driver of the van is suspicious. Bon immediately called Kwon to check something. Then end of episode with Shim exchanging looks with the guard. And Bon saying "No"

rZMshgu.gif

Spoiler

o0NDZAr.gif

q10sa5M.gif

Spoiler

jG9C0Rw.gif

LsGkdN0.gif

Spoiler

NDtntgp.gif

XApCQs7.gif

Spoiler

voq1Dj4.gif

qV7SGWY.gif

mYAfM7p.gif

- THE END -

Okay, I'm quite disappointed that Operation Candy is still not wrapped up. Towards the end, I was hopeful we'll finish with it by today and can have all the fun tomorrow with Yoo recovering well... Shim is obviously captured, and it is so easy to write in Yoon being captured today, and K too..... I don't understand why the bad guys need to still be running free at this point....

Archived