[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

As much as I don't want JYT to died, I feel like he will. He's going to sacrifice himself to end everything, but it would be good if he just gets injured and is given a new identity at the end.

Seriously, all along, just when you think Kwon was the bad one, because she wouldn't let go of Terius and now it's Shim. Wow! 

I only read the recap and haven't watched the episode, but it's soo crazy. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

No quiznos where I am. Apparently there used to be one but Google-shi told me it is now permanently closed. Although I can wear North Face and there is Barista Coffee....

But, shouldn't we be boycotting the PPL instead of supporting it if there's only 30s of romance, or JJ, tomorrow? :huh:

urmm okayy lets boycott north face only.. quiznos sandwiches are quite yummyy.. the bread is hugee. crusty on the outside and soft on the inside -_-.. okayyy back to the story. im still angry :angry:

6 hours ago, larrysouth said:

Ok, from all the intelligence that I have been able to gather about tomorrow's episode, what should happen is that there will be a 40-year time jump.

That will be a first in Kdrama history :lol:

6 hours ago, zba72 said:

the only sweet scene was the hospital scene, at least i was smiling for that few minutes.  I pray the spy stuffs will get wrapped up in the first 20mins.  I want king castle, joon joon and namsan tower  ... :unsure:

I pray for 10 minutes max. B)

I'm still so bummed there isn't even a vid-call with JJ.... Seriously too much spy stuff yesterday and it's not even done yet <_<

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

The local audience seems fine with the lack of romance . Even commenting - so glad no force kiss .... lol ! And here we are dying for one 

Lol... I'm surprised...

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Maybe we get more Joon joon today

They'd better give us more to erase last night's disappointment. There was a solid 4 minutes repeat of last week's scenes in last night's episode... Those are precious 4 minutes... <_<

Okay, I just finished watching with subs... A bit calmed down now because the episode wasn't as bad as I thought. Some are necessary to tie in with whatever happened earlier. Maybe I just had too much expectation for some fun and laughs that I disliked last night's episode when watching raw. The baddies being still at large by end of ep. 29-30 remains unnecessary for me though, unless we have more episodes maybe.

In the preview, JYT will be used as a bait to lure them out before they can escape overseas. We heard Bon shouting "It's a trap! - Wake up! - JYT!". So maybe he will get shot. Then we heard AR saying you have to wake up without any problem. But I think that is her saying to Yoo, not JYT. I refuse to believe that JYT or Yoo will be sacrificed.

AR and Bon's scene last night was very short, but I thought it was sweet. The gentle way AR looked at him and smiled when she took off her mask. Bon actually expressed that there's a benefit in being hurt, that is being taken care of. And, he actually subtly expressed his jealousy also when AR took care of JYT earlier. AR cheerfully chided him for minding that little thing and teased if she should get some shampoo tissues to help him then.

Yesterday’s episodes were ok just that it should ended yesterday instead of dragging it further.  I sincerely believe JYT will be sacrificed although I don’t like the idea of more body count. By that he would be remembered as someone who is brave and also would make him a better man than what he used to be; choosing to be good is difficult.

With the fancam photos we have seen, at least we know there will be bonding time with the twins and OTP,  hopefully in the whole of episode 32.

I am going to do another marathon watching from episode 1 later today :lol:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

The local audience seems fine with the lack of romance . Even commenting - so glad no force kiss .... lol ! And here we are dying for one 

I've already buried my hope for at least one kiss between Bon and AeRin, since last week. That's it. No hope at all. This is just a regular spy action comedy drama with Sprinkles of romance. They don't even show us any sweet interaction between JiSub and InSung on BTS. Only a tinywini bit. 

Will watch last night episode back to back with tonight episode later. I won't watch it until the drama end. *Sigh

17 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

I've already buried my hope for at least one kiss between Bon and AeRin, since last week. That's it. No hope at all. This is just a regular spy action comedy drama with Sprinkles of romance. They don't even show us any sweet interaction between JiSub and InSung on BTS. Only a tinywini bit. 

Will watch last night episode back to back with tonight episode later. I won't watch it until the drama end. *Sigh

I agree with your choice of word... "sprinkle" of romance haha

I hope there's an appearance of AR parents too in the finale.. But well.. They have to wrap up the spy stuff first so i dont think its possible (sarcasm intended) 

23 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

They don't even show us any sweet interaction between JiSub and InSung on BTS. Only a tinywini bit. 

I think judging from the bts, jung insun is more closer to son ho joon rather than so ji sub. cant help tho, so ji sub is busy playing with the kids esp ock yerin LOL 

Btw peak rating for yesterday is at 13%! a record breaker. I wonder at which scene tho? 

I dont even have any excitement left to watch yesterday ep. Gonna wait for the ending first. And ofc ive stirred away any romance or kissing thought.

MINOS, Savina & Drones – My Sun (나의 태양) My Secret Terrius OST Part 6

The long shadow resembles me so it looks awkward
I’m hiding behind your back, when we meet eyes, I close mine
I can only see you sinking with half-opened eyes
Just checking and not able to call your name, bye bye, it’s so dark
The sun has set on this winter night, the sun has set in my heart

Spoiler

I know you’ll shine again tomorrow so I can only step back
Like Michael Jackson’s Moon Walker
Me myself and I, I know myself, man in the mirror
My nickname I gave myself
“Hello stranger, my name is Planet”
Then the sun is you, I used to love HER
It still feels like summer
Monsoon rain still falls on my lyrics
Seems like the radio knows how I feel
I’m only blinking at the sound of dawn approaching
The curtain call is for you who will shine on my day
Quiet applause, once more, play this song

You’re my sun
Shining on my life
I’m following that light
Like a spinning star without rest

My longing heart
Without a single margin of error
Revolves around you
All day

Don’t forget, I’m always behind you
Here I stand for you, sun, my day is spent in flight
Maybe this is a story of a star that never sleeps
Acting like a lovesick but
I don’t wanna rehab
Just one step away to protect you
I wish I could be the moonlight to shine your path
Don’t worry about that
You’re my sun
I’m a small star that can only shine when you’re here
Thinking of you, fast asleep from the day’s hardships
I’m spreading out a beautiful dream
Go slowly toward the treasure chest
So I can cover you with my messy shadow, all day long
Just let it flow
Seems like the radio knows how I feel
I’m only blinking at the sound of dawn approaching
The curtain call is for you who will shine on my day
Quiet applause, once more, play this song

Don’t forget
That I’m here
Always like a shadow
I’ll protect you

So your tears
Won’t ever shed again
In this beautiful world

No matter what pain
No matter what struggles come
I won’t let go of you

You’re my sun
Shining on my life
I’m following that light
Like a spinning star without rest

My longing heart
Without a single margin of error
Revolves around you
All day

Thanks to POPGASA

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Okay, I just finished watching with subs... A bit calmed down now because the episode wasn't as bad as I thought. Some are necessary to tie in with whatever happened earlier. Maybe I just had too much expectation for some fun and laughs that I disliked last night's episode when watching raw. The baddies being still at large by end of ep. 29-30 remains unnecessary for me though, unless we have more episodes maybe.

In the preview, JYT will be used as a bait to lure them out before they can escape overseas. We heard Bon shouting "It's a trap! - Wake up! - JYT!". So maybe he will get shot. Then we heard AR saying you have to wake up without any problem. But I think that is her saying to Yoo, not JYT. I refuse to believe that JYT or Yoo will be sacrificed.

AR and Bon's scene last night was very short, but I thought it was sweet. The gentle way AR looked at him and smiled when she took off her mask. Bon actually expressed that there's a benefit in being hurt, that is being taken care of. And, he actually subtly expressed his jealousy also when AR took care of JYT earlier. AR cheerfully chided him for minding that little thing and teased if she should get some shampoo tissues to help him then.

I am going to watch episode 29-30 with english sub shortly. I watched the preview several times & I dont think JYT will die. I think AR and Bon visiting AR's late husband funeral home. 

“Terius Behind Me” Achieves Its Highest Viewership Ratings Yet

by E. Cha

bd421fc9cef544f5836944932fa54623.jpeg?s=

MBC’s “Terius Behind Me” has set a new personal viewership record!

According to Nielsen Korea, the November 14 episode of the drama scored average nationwide ratings of 8.7 percent and 10.1 percent for its two parts, as well as viewership ratings of 9.7 percent and 11.1 percent in the Seoul metropolitan area.

Not only did “Terius Behind Me” take first place in its time slot across all channels, but it also achieved its highest viewership ratings yet, peaking at 13.0 percent during the episode. Additionally, the November 14 broadcast took first place among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored average ratings of 4.2 percent and 5.3 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1263353wpp/terius-behind-achieves-highest-viewership-ratings-yet

Archived