[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to say this but the writer kinda stupid that they focus more on spy stuff when in fact they have such a lousy spy execution and aint they know yet that terius behind me got this much viewers bc we enjoy the joon joon and bon interaction and romance between Bon and aerin yet they chose something that i believe none of us like it; the spy stuff. They should wrap up this spy stuff today and bring back joon-joon, give us more sweet otp moment, and yes that's what we called a smart action from writer but guess what? Shim escaped...

1 minute ago, galaxy97 said:

Sorry to say this but the writer kinda stupid that they focus more on spy stuff when in fact they have such a lousy spy execution and aint they know yet that terius behind me got this much viewers bc we enjoy the joon joon and bon interaction and romance between Bon and aerin yet they chose something that i believe none of us like it; the spy stuff. They should wrap up this spy stuff today and bring back joon-joon, give us more sweet otp moment, and yes that's what we called a smart action from writer.

PRECISELY!!!.... I will repeat what I said earlier, it's so easy to write in the capture of Yoon, K today... All has been revealed, and evidence already on hand too.... What else is left?

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

how on earth they are gonna crammed everything into final ep tomorrow? that will leave us with only 30 sec of romance (if any)..

urgh im so annoyed right now. i need donuts. 

You know what, if they really give us just 30 sec of romance tomorrow, lets all meet up at quiznoz and eat donuts together! Hmm did they even sell donut?

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

PRECISELY!!!.... I will repeat what I said earlier, it's so easy to write in the capture of Yoon, K today... All has been revealed, and evidence already on hand too.... What else is left?

I echo you there chinggu..throughout watching the episode live (with your live written recap to assist me), I kept telling myself "it's ok, let it be done today..it's ok, now we know all the villains already..it's ok, the villains have been caught" and boom, Shim escaped, the King's bag's CEO got hit and probably JYT will be shot tomorrow..

Seriously, Writer nim why bother write about the romance (read: nose kiss and in-laws moment) and JJ, and even KIS, if they are not part or have smaller part for the finale of this drama? *rolling eyes* *face palm*

4 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

You know what, if they really give us just 30 sec of romance tomorrow, lets all meet up at quiznoz and eat donuts together! Hmm did they even sell donut?

yep lets do it! we should all wear the north face jacket and bring barista coffee too..

all that PPL and they couldnt even give us a little romance??  ** sobs 

27 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

yep lets do it! we should all wear the north face jacket and bring barista coffee too..

all that PPL and they couldnt even give us a little romance??  ** sobs 

No quiznos where I am. Apparently there used to be one but Google-shi told me it is now permanently closed. Although I can wear North Face and there is Barista Coffee....

But, shouldn't we be boycotting the PPL instead of supporting it if there's only 30s of romance, or JJ, tomorrow? :huh:

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

No quiznos where I am. Apparently there used to be one but Google-shi told me it is now permanently closed. Although I can wear North Face and there is Barista Coffee....

But, shouldn't we be boycotting the PPL instead of supporting it if there's only 30s of romance, or JJ, tomorrow? :huh:

There is no Quizno's in my tiny town (which is awful because I love Quizno's).  No Barista Coffee (and no Starbucks either--believe it or not I've never had that).  If I wanted North Face, I'd have to travel to a store 25 miles away (but I can't afford it anyhow).

Guess I can't boycott anything.  <_<

I was actually more ticked off that K got away than I am with anything else.  It is just confounding that the bad guys are fooling the good guys so easily.

Still I've got my fingers crossed and am hoping for a great episode tomorrow.  Thank goodness Bon wasn't badly injured--where there is life, there is hope!  Romance and JJ can still happen.

They should get all the bad guys in one location and blow the whole place up ... end of the spy story, no need to drag further :P

the only sweet scene was the hospital scene, at least i was smiling for that few minutes.  I pray the spy stuffs will get wrapped up in the first 20mins.  I want king castle, joon joon and namsan tower  ... :unsure:

cute BTS

59 minutes ago, aisling said:

I really thought we’d get a kiss at least... but it doesn’t look like it? But it doesn’t make sense to build up his relationship with the twins only for two of them not ending up together romantically.

Ok, from all the intelligence that I have been able to gather about tomorrow's episode, what should happen is that there will be a 40-year time jump.  Joon-Joon now in their mid-40's are putting Ae-Rin in a nursing home due to her declining health.  They see Bon in a wheelchair by the window listening to a Nora Jones album.  He notices them and weakly smiles rolling his wheelchair over to them.  He asks Joon-Joon to bow down so that he can give them each KoKo.  Thereafter he asks Ae-Rin to bend down for KoKo as well.  As he reaches his face up to her, he passes away slumping down in his wheelchair....Fade to black...Cut scene....That's a wrap.

Another KDrama comes to a frustrating conclusion, making no one but the sponsors happy.  This is so different from that other current series that shall remain nameless, (Cough, Cough...at Incheon Airport), where you have to use a prybar to unlock the lips of the main OTP couple.

25 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

......Thereafter he asks Ae-Rin to bend down for KoKo as well.  As he reaches his face up to her, he passes away slumping down in his wheelchair....Fade to black...Cut scene....That's a wrap.....

I'd laugh but I'm still in pain from watching Time and Ghost Detective where

Spoiler

the male leads died.

I was so angry after watching Ghost Detective that I haven't been watching KDramas for a couple of weeks.  I'm mostly reading about them and watching clips.  It may take me awhile to get past that betrayal.  I'm hoping that Terius doesn't let me down.

51 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

Another KDrama comes to a frustrating conclusion, making no one but the sponsors happy

Lmfaoooooooooo

We are all become an angry bird today:lol: Hopefully no one turning to incredible hulk tomorrow!

Thanks for the recap. Wow. I might just watch the beginning of the episode post shooting. And then that's it. 

Trying to work out why we have so many spy stuff still going. Its only because there isn't any actual NIS actions. There are only 4 NIS employees featured with names. Kwon has made all the other employees look like lackeys. Worse than new employees. I am sure real agents are not submissive and lack initiative. I do read a lot of actual espionage novels pre- drama days. Plus a lot of books featuring guns. I know a fair bit about weapons both from experience and my job. The actual procedural stuff that should happen in a well written drama about these sort of shows is not written well. So why is the writer still obsessed over it?

I thought it was just a plot device in the background. That the main story was the romance between a falsely accused spy and his accidental spy partner. Plus 2 cute kids.

Jeepers. As it is I have been skipping a lot of scenes. The actual NIS plot is not as riveting as the ones I read in the novels. The set up has been hilarious you see. And improbable but I have been giving excuses for it. There is excessive use of resources. The characters involved in it have not been well written. I mean come on, the Voice? That is the best the writer can do? The novel writers will have at least fleshed out his background. Shim would have had a lot more story. What motivated him to turn. That sort of issue.

Bon would be shown how he obtained so many guns. Plus have 2 apartments when he is only a NIS agent. And the car. All these cost money.

Anyway, I am off to watch my other Wed Thur drama. It is not that great but it is not as frustrating. Plus another new 50 episode Chinese drama has started. That's probably why I am not ranting as much. I have cut my losses. I will see the ending. Sucky as it will be. And I won't be downloading this drama to keep. There are not enough scenes that I will rewatch. And probably not even bother catching any scenes I miss.

Archived