Last Japanese movie you watched?

snow_angel

EDIT:  OMG, Again i topped the page:tounge_wink:

SNOW FLOWER-YUKI NO HANA(2019)

Yuki no Hana-P2.jpg

Excellent heart touching movie.  Loved the leads.   A must see.

BLUE SUMMER-Ao Natsu: Kimi ni Koi Shita 30 nichi

Blue Summer-P1.jpg

This is also a good movie.  Pursue your dreams and dont deny it.  

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of my friend in UK. He want to watch Japanese Anime but he do not have an access to watch. I recommend him to use Japan VPN and connect with Japanese server. I think this is the only way to watch latest anime and movies.   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@snow_angel Thank you, I finished  Umimachi Diary / Our Little Sister movie a couple days ago (I'm late I know), but I wanted to say: this was a moving movie for me. They portray beautiful sisterhood although the family itself have some flaws.  This movie is directed by Hirokazu Koreeda and I became a fan of his works now. Following Our Little Sister, I also have finished Shoplifter and After the Storm:

Shoplifter (2018)

Shoplifters-p001.jpg

Cast: Lily Franky, Sakura Ando, Mayu Matsuoka, Kairi Jyo, Miyu Sasaki, Kirin Kiki

8/10

After the Storm (2016)

After_the_Storm-p1.jpg

Cast: Kirin Kiki, Hiroshi Abe, Yoko Maki, Taiyo Yoshizawa

7/10

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry to post this sad news in this thread.  But I cannot believe this and want to share this with the Japanese entertainment followers.

This is really devastating.:bawling:

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/07/18/national/actor-haruma-miura-obit/

30-year-old actor Haruma Miura found dead at home

np_file_24977-870x729.jpeg Haruma Miura | KYODO

STAFF REPORT, KYODO

Popular actor Haruma Miura was found dead at his Tokyo home on Saturday, media reports said.

According to investigative sources, the 30-year-old was found unresponsive at his home in Minato Ward on Saturday afternoon. He was rushed to a hospital but later pronounced dead, the sources said.

Police believe Miura, who appeared in a number of television dramas such as “Bloody Monday,” “Last Cinderella” and the “Gokusen” series, committed suicide. The sources said an apparent suicide note was found at his home.

Signed to top agency Amuse Inc., Miura made his acting debut in the NHK drama “Agri” at the age of 7 before later taking prominent roles in films such as “Koizora” (2007) and “Kimi ni Todoke” (2010).

In 2015, Miura received an award for his supporting role in “The Eternal Zero,” a 2013 film based on the personal history of a wartime fighter pilot.

He also appeared in a number of stage productions, such as in the 2016 Japanese adaptation of the Broadway musical “Kinky Boots” in which he played a drag queen.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched today this beautiful movie "ITSUKA NO KIMI E".  It dates back to year 2007.  Its a BL movie.  I dont usually watch BL.  But this one makes you watch  till the end, such awesome is the movie. Beautiful!!!!!!:glee:

9vng9f.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, snow_angel said:

A Banana? At This Time of Night?

Cast:

Oizumi Yo, Takahata Mitsuki, Miura Haruma

7/10

Awww, miura haruma:bawling:

This one in my list already.  Knowing that such a talented artist is no more, could not delve myself to watch it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...