[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, They Sick said:

Aren’t they BA for same yogurt drink? I saw the pic somewhere. 

DJFJ didn’t have enough closure and sweetness. Counting on u guys V+R. Give urself proper happy ending :joy:

Yeah, they could actually shoot a commercial together..i think there is also the toothbrush? Cleene something?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Do you all remember when Lian Song and Dong Hua we’re discussing Ye Hua’s inability to hold alcohol? It seemed like they were suggesting some sort of innuendo, but I don’t think that’s it since Bai Qian was probably still present since she loves drinking. So what were they referring to then? Plz and thank you

• Like 2

I feel like V and D relationship can turn to a drama itself :expressionless: They were so close before, Vengo seems to look out for her alot, and look how he listens to her. Then booom rabid fans. 

I smell heartache whenever they say something about love esp Vengo. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

5 minutes ago, Megan said:

Do you all remember when Lian Song and Dong Hua we’re discussing Ye Hua’s inability to hold alcohol? It seemed like they were suggesting some sort of innuendo, but I don’t think that’s it since Bai Qian was probably still present since she loves drinking. So what were they referring to then? Plz and thank you

In this scene DH seems like the playboy and not LS :joy: I love DH 'knowing smile' :rolleyes::naughty:.

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Megan said:

That YH left after 2 drinks, claiming he's drunk? DH told LS that YH was still walking upright and on his own. About the innuendo - YH made up that excuse that he's already drunk. He went to his bride as soon as decorum allowed. I'm not sure about Chinese weddings protocols and practices, but it seems the bride's presence is not required in the banquet.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, LaxClyne said:

I feel like V and D relationship can turn to a drama itself :expressionless: They were so close before, Vengo seems to look out for her alot, and look how he listens to her. Then booom rabid fans. 

I smell heartache whenever they say something about love esp Vengo. 

Their world became narrower and more scrutinized when their popularity grew. And then the deranged fans spewed hate.

Even good friendships get strained when everything can be misconstrued. Lesser time to enjoy things together, private talks are even harder since there could be stalkers waiting to take photos on who visits who. 

Anyhow, let these two develop thicker skin. After sometime, they should be able to do what they want in their personal lives without fears of backlashes. What is worrying though, is if somebody who is willing to harm them and who they care of, obsesses on them. May they be safe and secured wherever the location they work or go.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

In this scene DH seems like the playboy and not LS :joy: I love DH 'knowing smile' :rolleyes::naughty:.

Although DH is a virgin pretty sure he understands YH as a newlyweds and DH surely know the tactics of making love he just never tried it himself.

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 3

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That YH left after 2 drinks, claiming he's drunk? DH told LS that YH was still walking upright and on his own. About the innuendo - YH made up that excuse that he's already drunk. He went to his bride as soon as decorum allowed. I'm not sure about Chinese weddings protocols and practices, but it seems the bride's presence is not required in the banquet.

Thank you. But I thought Ye Hua was drunk. In the novel, he had low alcohol tolerance but could still walk steadily, if in a wrong direction.

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Megan said:

Thank you. But I thought Ye Hua was drunk. In the novel, he had low alcohol tolerance but could still walk steadily, if in a wrong direction.

In the novel, yes. In the series, no. It's a wedding that was more than 200 years in the making. No groom of YH's stature would ruin his by drinking more than he can tolerate. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

What is this?auto Google translate make my head hurt..anyone can translate ..

She said "and then there's uh your Uncle Guang, Wei Guang, Gao Tian Tian I would bully him as well. What is 'wan fan'? What is that? It sounds like a type of noodles".

Cue to Vengo saying "this one spray on medicine".

I don't understand what Vengo meant by that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

This video showcases the Top 9 Male characters in ELOD. However no translation given. Just to feast on some eye candies if you like. It's a pity Si Ming is not part of them. Though he's not best looking of the lot but I really enjoyed his acting scenes.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@katfindlay Though I couldn't see as link seems broken/removed, with the compliments, I'm sure it's an amazing video flashback :) Can you share the link again, pretty please?

Video is being restricted in some countries :angry: I've uploaded it to my google drive if you want to see. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRdB0cnvy8HvGL3UAuxLrNgPKilFd_D1/view?usp=sharing

• Love 5

53 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

This video showcases the Top 9 Male characters in ELOD. However no translation given. Just to feast on some eye candies if you like. It's a pity Si Ming is not part of them. Though he's not best looking of the lot but I really enjoyed his acting scenes.  

Too bad Si Ming is not in this. But I expected Baron Chen (Zhe Yan) to be in the list as well. Shocking -_-"

If any if you are from Malaysia or Singapore and have seen The Little Nyonya (a MediaCorp drama probably out 10 years ago), you would definite remember Nie Chu Yin. I was pleasantly surprised to see him in ELOD, and he still maintained his boyish charm and charisma. Wish him the best in his future projects.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Need a translation.. anyone?

Can't read Chinese much, my understanding is:

1st pic - total views

2nd pic - duration being top drama on different channels (vlinkage, wetv)

3rd pic - most liked (or viewed?) scenes in ELOD from the 2 channels

4th pic - articles of Gao Wei Guang

• Thanks 4

Hi ladies,

I am a newbie although I have been here many times everyday to read the updated posts :Dsimply because I love ELOD and V&R chemistry. :wub:

I have an unrelated question: What is the deal with reba and william? Is it true that they have been (or were) in dating relationship? (as for luhan, we now know he has got a gf)

https://www.sporela.com/index.php/latest-entertainment-news/7410-dilireba-diliraba-shows-off-sexy-legs-boyfriend-not-gao-weiguang-william-chan-luhan

I wish I could find some news on V&R but ofcouse her overprotective fans would not let that happened even if it was real :sweatingbullets:

Edited by NVKN
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Need a translation.. anyone?

Jaywalk seems to focus more on the success of Vengo. I think V and R should have equal success. No doubt V did a great job as DHDJ but I think R did a great job as well. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1