[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I love that Candle in the Tomb bts, the lady cant stop laughing, they have a handful of cuts, even when they gave her time to laugh she still can't get hold of herself. And yes, Vengo's 'slap' seems heavy but lady doesn't seem bothered.

Just finished its Wrath of Time, I was happy about his character and the girl... Then the epilogue came :dissapointed_relieved::joy:

Vengo has nice hand to hand combat there. If they dont kill off his character in the new installment I hope they give him his own CITT. He did great, his story and portrayal as sect leader is just as compelling as the main. If his slated dramas did well (hopefully very well), they might just give him :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Tweet by original poster it's filming booting ceremony for eternal love of dream done by jaywalk vs the booting ceremony for chang ge xing done by huace lol

i hate when people can't enjoy what they have without throwing shade. I know they want the best for her but still it's irking me.

• Like 2

The new drama starring Reba, Princess Changge ( I don't know the official title)

Ashina character is described as powerful and ruthless in the beginning but I'm sorry , this picture of Wu Lei doesn't give me this vibe.He looks like a cute, innocent man.

Li Changge character description reminds me of Aranya. Good at swords and crossbow, intelligent, observant. So, I think Reba can nail it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Tweet by original poster it's filming booting ceremony for eternal love of dream done by jaywalk vs the booting ceremony for chang ge xing done by huace lol

i hate when people can't enjoy what they have without throwing shade. I know they want the best for her but still it's irking me.

What does it mean? What is huace? And what is booting ceremony? 

@They Sicka booting ceremony is a ceremony held the first day of filming attended by the crew and the cast. They offered prayer for the production to go well. There are red banner and they unveil a camera covered by red cloth. Red is a symbol of luck. That's the explanation I read on a blog.

Huace is a production house. On the net, I read that Reba will probably sign a contract with them ( not confirmed )

I don't understand what is written on the banner.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LovelyLady said:

The new drama starring Reba, Princess Changge ( I don't know the official title)

Ashina character is described as powerful and ruthless in the beginning but I'm sorry , this picture of Wu Lei doesn't give me this vibe.He looks like a cute, innocent man.

Li Changge character description reminds me of Aranya. Good at swords and crossbow, intelligent, observant. So, I think Reba can nail it.

I know some people are sceptical about Leo Wu Lei but I think he's a good actor despite his young age. He will still have that baby face in his 30s so he's gonna have to work harder than most. Hope this will be a good drama, can't wait to see it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

Putting all the translations into one place

Someone (some pages back) asked the Translation Team if we could put all the translations of Tang Qi's work into one place, like a sticky note of sorts but soompi forum does not offer such features and there's no way we can mark all of them as recommended posts as we would run out of space. So guess what we did???

We started a blog instead, and gathered all the out-takes (akin to an epilogue) and one-shots (one-off chapters) as well as the occasional humorous fan-fic we picked up. Not only that, we mentioned that we are in the midst of translating the 5,000-word Bodhi Fate that Tang Qi has written thus far - which we are also going to place in the blog. Also, to look out for, the latest post from Mi Gu (Tang Qi's assistant) as to why Xie Gu Zhou called Yan Chi Wu an idiot (last episode, just before Gun Gun totters in with Xie Gu Zhou)!

So, your next question would be, where's the blog, right and how soon can you see it? Well, it's progressing along as nicely as we can manage (while juggling with work, family and our sanity as we cope with the pandemic) and we hope to reveal it by the middle or the end of next week. Stay tuned in this forum and wait for our news, k?

Thank you to all involved for your effort and hard work! We love you guys ❤

• Like 4
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, chsaf said:

I know some people are sceptical about Leo Wu Lei but I think he's a good actor despite his young age. He will still have that baby face in his 30s so he's gonna have to work harder than most. Hope this will be a good drama, can't wait to see it.

Someone here mentioned that with the help of make up and costume, he might be able to pull off the role. Too early to judge so we will just have to wait and see.

Back to ELoD, I think Vengo is at the perfect age for the role of DH. I really have no clue why some would be so judgemental and play out the age card when it comes to him. His maturity is exactly why his potrayal of DH is so successful and well loved. A 20 something Vengo would have given this character a very different feel don't you think? He is hot but it wouldn't suit DH at all.

Screenshot-20200329-175218.png

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

@Yori Ten agree, he looks hot in that pic but kinda lack something in aura if he were to play dj at that age.  Maybe those who have qualms wants a flower boy looking dj! :D for me, a talented actor is not just about looks, he has to own the role (granted being an eye candy is a plus).

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Someone here mentioned that with the help of make up and costume, he might be able to pull off the role. Too early to judge so we will just have to wait and see.

Back to ELoD, I think Vengo is at the perfect age for the role of DH. I really have no clue why some would be so judgemental and play out the age card when it comes to him. His maturity is exactly why his potrayal of DH is so successful and well loved. A 20 something Vengo would have given this character a very different feel don't you think? He is hot but it wouldn't suit DH at all.

Screenshot-20200329-175218.png

Boi he’s hot. He aged like a fine wine 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

@Yori Ten agree, he looks hot in that pic but kinda lack something in aura if he were to play dj at that age.  Maybe those who have qualms wants a flower boy looking dj! :D for me, a talented actor is not just about looks, he has to own the role (granted being an eye candy is a plus).

Flower boy looking DH would be blasphemy! 

It would throw off the dynamics of FJxDH relationship. I am actually thankful to TMOPB for casting Vengo as the first DH. Otherwise, we might really get a flower boy DH if fans have their way.

Love and Destiny, despite its great story didn't make it big due to the casting of Chang Chen. It is such a shame that a lot of reviews I have read pointed to the old male lead. Ugh, Chang Chen's acting was too notch!!!! ELoD at first also suffered the same but DH melted all the ice away eventually and people fell in love with him left and right!!

• Like 17