[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

12 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Wow!! Can someone please slap (left,  right,  up, down) some sense into those people? :expressionless:

Can we just call on their parents if they know what their keyboard warrior kids doing and saying online? :expressionless:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

:unamused: goodness gracious! Yeah i read snippets of these even before ELOD.  No wonder we got no bts, these fans might claim the crew are secretly filming reba and etc.  I read jonhny fans saying hope they never wrk again in the future.  Poor reba, maybe another chance for a lovelife but bang!! The rabid fans are at it again.  Other actors might stay clear from being paired with reba, in the end she gets no project :( 

just curious, is she rich enough to quit showbiz and just do occational shoots?

• Like 11
  • Unamused 1

Reba  is such a sweet girl and always full of positivity. I felt a bit sad when in her interview, she said that she suddenly find herself growing up a lot after being in showbiz. I wish she will stay happy, sunny and bright no matter what the situation.

She did a travel program called Feel The World in Greece. Here's a clip. It is very sweet but she had to do a wedding photography on her own which somehow makes me a bit sad. You will find happiness dear.. You will!

If you are a true fan, you would want her to find love, to be in love and to be loved. The look on her face when she told Angel that she wants to get married but she doesn't have a bf. No girl should have that dejected look!

• Like 12
  • Sad 7
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

Why was V and R kisses so tamed in ELOD???? whyyyyy????????

IKR! I was surprised too.

R and V should be more comfortable with each other. They have known each other for a long time and they probably spend a lot of time together due to filming eg. 5 months for ELOD and goodness how long for the rest of the times they worked together.

I think they may be too comfortable with each other as friends and like V said, everything is sweet but lacking passion. They are professional actor and actress so if the scene calls for it, I am sure they can be passionate but in my opinion, since they do have some degree of inputs, they just took the safe route.

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

Why was V and R kisses so tamed in ELOD???? whyyyyy????????

The first few kisses were better. Then, it is as though they changed direction and went for saccharine sweet. No clue because in script, there are few more lips to lips kisses.

Scene at Qingqiu under the beautiful Peach Blossom tree. FJ found DH resting. She went over to ask what exactly DH told her father.

DH and FJ looked at each other intensely. DH kissed FJ on the lips passionately. They kissed FOR A LONG while before separating. So yeah...hahaha...

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

This is how they should have kissed;)

Reveal hidden contents

I might say it was a good kiss scenes for both V&R especially R in Sweet Dream..but seen V kiss scene( his second kiss scene after VLove) in LOF I remembered it totally different from this video..it's was briefly there..idk . Maybe I was not pay attention to that part.. watched Vengo kissing another actress doesn't feels right :(because they're not R , but I feel different toward R..

since I used to watched R kiss scene with another actors so I don't mind..

If it up to me I want them to pair up again in every dramas or movies in the future..:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

20 minutes ago, Barbedflower said:

IKR! I was surprised too.

R and V should be more comfortable with each other. They have known each other for a long time and they probably spend a lot of time together due to filming eg. 5 months for ELOD and goodness how long for the rest of the times they worked together.

I think they may be too comfortable with each other as friends and like V said, everything is sweet but lacking passion. They are professional actor and actress so if the scene calls for it, I am sure they can be passionate but in my opinion, since they do have some degree of inputs, they just took the safe route.

I don't know... they have more intense kiss scenes in V love and  the rolling kiss, the kiss in the cave   were good , one thing is sweet kisses and other is not kissing at all  since the kiss in the consummation scene I felt I was watching a k drama from the 90`s  were the use a camera angel so it see like they were kissing but no ....agree with @Yori Ten it was a change in the direction, why?? I think we will never know

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

DH and FJ looked at each other intensely. DH kissed FJ on the lips passionately. They kissed FOR A LONG while before separating. So yeah...hahaha...

Pleae tell us more about that XD  at least we have our imagination to play with it 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

The first few kisses were better. Then, it is as though they changed direction and went for saccharine sweet. No clue because in script, there are few more lips to lips kisses.

Scene at Qingqiu under the beautiful Peach Blossom tree. FJ found DH resting. She went over to ask what exactly DH told her father.

Hahaha we got a kiss alright! A lips to nose kiss :D

@Yori Ten saw that greece video, maybe she should date a foreigner :D she and that guy had chemistry :D.  Its seems a choice between career and lovelife for Reba.  Dont worry girl, the right guy will come along and everything will fall into place. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Pleae tell us more about that XD  at least we have our imagination to play with it 

Yeah am curious after aranya dream where jh caught them, was the script different?

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1

12 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

What??? Someone needs to tell us the truth. I need answers. What happened during the production , the editing and everything?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

There are changes in what was in the supposedly leaked script and actual broadcast. I will just treat the script as a reference. It is a very good read. Now I have the book version of Pillow Book, ELoD drama adaptation and ELoD script version. Am a happy camper. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

I think they filmed this part...uncut version ..no?

In the drama DH kiss FJ 4 times on forehead.

and the way his nose goes down from FJ's forehead to the bridge of her nose and finally kiss on the tip of her nose..after that there's should be passionately kiss on the lips by the way the look at each other intensely..like they're making love to each other in their mind.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 3

@Yori Ten It was sad when she said it. She wanna take wedding photos and she'll do it alone because she doesn't have a boyfriend. She wanna make memories for herself :bawling:  I wish her to be successful both in love and in her career. That she won't let her fans dictate her life. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

There are changes in what was in the supposedly leaked script and actual broadcast. I will just treat the script as a reference. It is a very good read. Now I have the book version of Pillow Book, ELoD drama adaptation and ELoD script version. Am a happy camper. 

Where can her a copy of the script? It's not in english though right?

• Like 1