[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

She will. She goes back to the Qing Qiu school daily. A few hours no DH is good hahaha. Though I think he fetches her to and from school as he has instant cloud jumping ability. She is still young, around college age.

He can get from his home to Qing Qiu pretty much instantly.

He's like her school bus then?:joy:

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

She will. She goes back to the Qing Qiu school daily. A few hours no DH is good hahaha. Though I think he fetches her to and from school as he has instant cloud jumping ability. She is still young, around college age.

He'll be sitting with her in class. Just that he'll be invisible, hahaha!

@Zelnk Qing Qiu school has a new teacher, hehehe

• LOL 7

8 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

His words and actions often appear to have double meaning.

I like your interpretation. I also thought it was his way of expressing that their relationship was officially over.

I like to imagine, if their TMOPB storyline continued, DH will eventually seek FJ, because he can't stay away, especially if he knows she is in danger. 

I think the ending scene in TMOPB was quite telling - where she was crowned the Empress of QingQiu and DH sent her the map of the ancient world. If the translations were correct, the message was even the world has changed geographically, look at the map of the world then and how the world is now. In the future, whow knows what may happen? There maybe a time and place for us to be together...till then, we can but keep hope alive [ at least that was the message I got]

@Ninky "She is still young, around college age."  Can't help but think how similar this is to Goblin (kdrama), darn the cradle snatchers, and how that doesn't bother us the slightest bit. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I remember Feng Jiu telling her father that Dong Hua has this magic device that can transport them back to Qing Qiu in an instant. So she can come home any time.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The boys won't dare anymore, coz DH would probably be their new teacher :naughty: 

We all know the retired Grandpa won't teach. He is part bum. Plus he is shameless enough to just sit at his own table sipping tea, reading buddhist scriptures, and taking naps while class commences.:sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Haha..I think FJ's group of teachers should be the most terrified bunch. Imagine doing a lecture with DH sitting in. Will they dare to even open their mouth? Most likely DH will instead give them tuition but again, he would be too lazy to even bother. He would just tell FJ to go fishing, plant a tree or fly a kite with him. Haha...

• LOL 8

11 minutes ago, jacquelinetan said:

I remember Feng Jiu telling her father that Dong Hua has this magic device that can transport them back to Qing Qiu in an instant. So she can come home any time.

Its not a device, he has a more advanced cloud jumping ability which means he can instant teleport with a spell. (Xiang Yun Shu)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha..I think FJ's group of teachers should be the most terrified bunch. Imagine doing a lecture with DH sitting in. Will they dare to even open their mouth? Most likely DH will instead give them tuition but again, he would be too lazy to even bother. He would just tell FJ to go fishing, plant a tree or fly a kite with him. Haha...

Remember, in one outtake from Tanq Qi that was exactly what happened. When Bai Gun Gun had only 5 marks for ancient history after he was tutored by Dong Hua, he went to give the teacher tuition. Hahahha. So it is plausible.

• LOL 8

@Yori Ten did you mention in the forum that the Dong Hua's hero BGM is out? but under another name? Am trying to locate it...:blush:

"Most likely DH will instead give them tuition but again, he would be too lazy to even bother." -  I took a glance at Bodhi Steps (eventhough it is far from completion and those were TQ's initial scripts) and DH even from young has been consistently lazy. He was reportedly sleeping in class often; despite that, his scores in exams were equivalent to Moyuan's. So, brainy but lazy.....so fishing and drinking tea is really his ideal way of leading a long, immortal life, more so in his 'old age'.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, SC2019 said:

@Yori Ten did you mention in the forum that the Dong Hua's hero BGM is out? but under another name? Am trying to locate it...:blush:

"Most likely DH will instead give them tuition but again, he would be too lazy to even bother." -  I took a glance at Bodhi Steps (eventhough it is far from completion and those were TQ's initial scripts) and DH even from young has been consistently lazy. He was reportedly sleeping in class often; despite that, his scores in exams were equivalent to Moyuan's. So, brainy but lazy.....so fishing and drinking tea is really his ideal way of leading a long, immortal life, more so in his 'old age'.

Yeah his bestie was irritated with that...

• LOL 6

28 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

We all know the retired Grandpa won't teach. He is part bum. Plus he is shameless enough to just sit at his own table sipping tea, reading buddhist scriptures, and taking naps while class commences.:sweat_smile:

:joy::joy::joy:

I can totally imagine this happening! He will be the only one enjoying class while everyone else gets stressed!

The teacher wouldn't even dare to scold FJ! HAHAHAHAH.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

14 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Here's the link to Here Comes Di Jun BGM

https://music.163.com/m/song?id=1430020019&userid=490892620

I am so excited that the Sword Dance at Fanyin Valley BGM will be available soon!!! Ahhh...

@Ninky

Lazy DH but IQ is through the roof. EQ is definitely lacking but who needs EQ when you are the Master of the Universe. If DH is real, I don't think anyone can stand him. DH is like a weird barrel of wine or some kind of exotic delicacy....an aquired taste.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

I don’t know about you, I didn’t like Love and Destiny couldn’t finish watching it either. But that’s just me . :)

Tried to watch it when the show started ... stop watching at Episode 6...so can't comment much about it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Here's the link to Here Comes Di Jun BGM

https://music.163.com/m/song?id=1430020019&userid=490892620

I am so excited that the Sword Dance at Fanyin Valley BGM will be available soon!!! Ahhh...

@Ninky

Lazy DH but IQ is through the roof. EQ is definitely lacking but who needs EQ when you are the Master of the Universe. If DH is real, I don't think anyone can stand him. DH is like a weird barrel of wine or some kind of exotic delicacy....an aquired taste.

The truth.. which reminded me.

Spoiler

Shao Wan pov

For example, in the class of Water Marsh, it wasn't just me who slept. Donghua slept brazenly behind me, not even having the interest to stand up a textbook; not to mention his silver hair that never messed up every time he slept, covered with shoulders The desk is a bit more arrogant than mine. Although I admit that even if Donghua does not attend the class, his grades are still comparable to Mo Yuan.

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

On 3/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, FloraImmortal said:

Found a goody. It's the deleted scenes that were supposed to be seen in the beginning of the drama. Introduction to Donghua and his generals that Liansong mentioned to Mengshao in Fanyin Valley (some scenes are from some other drama according to some fans who commented on that post) 

Some scenes resemble like the war happening in the Hobbit 2:huh:. The CGI was great on the other scenes. I'm still wondering if they have a clip of DHDJ wearing his armour. That would be a feast to watch!

• Like 8