[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

11 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh my my... really?...I totally can understand them...because we're here also the same.:joy:

We should throw a viewing party and invite ALL the corrupted minds and have a discussion after that. That would be epic:joy:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

DH sure had a big appetite.. with his enormous fairy energy (stamina) it'll take forever for him to felt appeased..but I'm sure FJ can keep up..always summited to his seductions.(Hopefully he didn't forget to sealed their bedroom door every night)

Imagine DH's bedroom seductive eyes..cue FJ blushed like her expression in the bathtub scene:naughty:

Maybe FJ should get peach blossom leave ?or was it peach blossom petal? from Zhe Yan otherwise Dongfeng's will have another baby for every three years continuously .:joy:

Why every three years? Immortals pregnancy last for 3 years? Oh boy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Donghuadijun said:

Why every three years? Immortals pregnancy last for 3 years? Oh boy. 

Yes.. 

Imagine if FJ craving a strangest thing while pregnant.. something like McDonald burger? Or pizza?:joy: what DH gonna do?

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten Some BTS interactions should have been included in the final edit like that one Vengo's hand touched by the boy, or him sitting on his lap. They looked so natural as father and son! :wub:Way better than that creepy carving statuettes scene. :angry::crazy::wacko:

LOL who's statue is she carving by the way? I can't really figure it out, it doesn't even look like DH or XY. But yeah such a waste of the precious final scenes! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

LOL who's statue is she carving by the way? I can't really figure it out, it doesn't even look like DH or XY. But yeah such a waste of the precious final scenes! 

My rant exactly. The family boat scene VS carving statuettes. What were the editing team thinking???

• Like 4

Maybe the editor thinks we got loads of dong feng scenes already and decided to allocate a bit to other character. They did not anticipate the viewers thirst for the family....or maybe we may get some few scenes more like the one with A li and gun gun.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Maybe the editor thinks we got loads of dong feng scenes already and decided to allocate a bit to other character. They did not anticipate the viewers thirst for the family....or maybe we may get some few scenes more like the one with A li and gun gun.

Whoever thought that viewers had enough of DH FJ was wrong. There was barely a scene of them reunited after ML battle, much less as a family and DH meeting the boy for the first time. I'd even prefer some fussing of the DongFeng avengers to the boy they're seeing the first time, than that creepy statuettes scene. 

For a finale, the focus should have been more on the characters whose story the viewers are watching. With that as a guiding thought, the editing team could have come up with a better, perfectly capped finale episode.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

By the @Yori Ten i really love the Rolling kiss ..slow motion version that you're just shared..clearly can see the details of Dongfeng's lip movement..an open mouth kiss..:love: 

My absolute favorite!!

https://gifyu.com/image/IF9V

https://gifyu.com/image/IF9X

@MayanEcho Yeah, not sure what the editors were thinking at all! Such good materials and all being back burned. :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

For so many scenes, other than the kissing, My favorite scene is the one when DH holds FJ hand, taught her the moves to defeat ML, the music, the choreography, their eyes and emotion is so romantic.

which is your favorite scene?

• Like 7
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Hah, there is actually a detailed analysis on how many times did DH and FJ supposedly dance the mambo, tango, cha cha cha. I am so impressed with fans determination of actually documenting their deeds. There are even discussions on when exactly was BGG conceived with fans giving all kinds of explanations and evidence to support their theory. :sweat_smile:

@Yori Ten

Actually he can't keep his hands off of her hahahahah. After they came out of the dream, that first night and god knows how many more before they returned back to the 9 Heavens. The morning they left Fanyin Valley, she kept saying she is sleepy and kept wanting to stop walking because they were up late at night. So what do you think she was up so late for? I don't think it's to cook. LOL.

The worst period was at the Holy Blue Sea, there was a line in there that hinted how exploratory Dong Hua was and how she couldn't get out of bed several days in a row. At first I thought it was a hint at pregnancy and then I analysed a bit more and realised what was really going on...and then of course that dancing scene...

• Like 1
  • Naughty 12
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

For so many scenes, other than the kissing, My favorite scene is the one when DH holds FJ hand, taught her the moves to defeat ML, the music, the choreography, their eyes and emotion is so romantic.

which is your favorite scene?

That is one of my favs too. I like the Yam biscuit one too.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

@Yori Ten

Actually he can't keep his hands off of her hahahahah. After they came out of the dream, that first night and god knows how many more before they returned back to the 9 Heavens. The morning they left Fanyin Valley, she kept saying she is sleepy and kept wanting to stop walking because they were up late at night. So what do you think she was up so late for? I don't think it's to cook. LOL.

The worst period was at the Holy Blue Sea, there was a line in there that hinted how exploratory Dong Hua was and how she couldn't get out of bed several days in a row. At first I thought it was a hint at pregnancy and then I analysed a bit more and realised what was really going on...and then of course that dancing scene...

Well, he was celibate for so loooong. :D

• LOL 11
  • Love 1