[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@MayanEcho @Ninky if I compare it to Su Moye helping DH forge the Miaohua mirror, DH did not even tell him what weapon they were creating, just that it was some weapon. Which I feel is consistent with his character as Vengo portrayed - man of brevity and few words. Perhaps as @MayanEcho said, there is some deleted backstory there.

Going off tangent, JH’s final scene with XY reminded me of her scene with the 10th prince during Scarlet Heart when she was pregnant with his child. The mannerisms, the young couple love joy. She looked so much more natural in that series though. Time has not treated her well!

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Just rewatched the last few eps again yesterday (selectively haha. Wet my bolster with my tears!). Does anyone else find it out of character that DH will tell XY that he took half his heart to make the ring? He usually only says whatever is necessary so it seemed surprising that he would let XY in on the ring.

Poor XY, he will be invited to all the gatherings but cannot bring Jiheng!! And wonder if FJ will go for his kids’ celebrations? Haha. Good thing he didn’t end up with her in the novel - too complicated!

I feel that FJ is fast to forgive, especially bc it is XY, her bestie's significant other. I would be more worried about DH. He looked ready to murder JH. He probably would if he has to see her again.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, bertrande said:

@MayanEcho @Ninky if I compare it to Su Moye helping DH forge the Miaohua mirror, DH did not even tell him what weapon they were creating, just that it was some weapon. Which I feel is consistent with his character as Vengo portrayed - man of brevity and few words. Perhaps as @MayanEcho said, there is some deleted backstory there.

DH left SMY all alone forging the mirror on his own. SMY endured many sleepless nights, depleted his energy and worst, FJ said that he was so wrecked to an almost unrecognizable state. SMY sent DH pleading letters which ended up getting burnt each time. All the while, our dear DH is romancing FJ and even consummated his marriage. Bravo! This to me is VERY consistent with DH's action. :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

18 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

DH left SMY all alone forging the mirror on his own. SMY endured many sleepless nights, depleted his energy and worst, FJ said that he was so wrecked to an almost unrecognizable state. SMY sent DH pleading letters which ended up getting burnt each time. All the while, our dear DH is romancing FJ and even consummated his marriage. Bravo! This to me is VERY consistent with DH's action. :P

To add to that.. my theory

SMY lied by omission and kept FJ away from DHDJ. DH knew about this, knew what it cost him (another misunderstanding) because he wasn't in time to save FJ from the prison/cage. If he found her, or was told right away, even with her memory loss he could have explained without the extra pain of her near death in the cage. When he found her, he felt it was too late, so he had to lie for a bit. SMY was punished, but ended with a begrudging respect bc he did help in the end.

XY.... DHDJ 100% was jealous and unreasonable with him. Also, he 100% contemplated murdering XY. :joy: He assumed all the wrong things between XY and FJ. He realized how loyal XY is to FJ as a friend. Also, I honestly think XY is FJ in male form, both so simple and sincere. Naturally, in DH logic, his wife's friend is his friend, regardless of their history and how annoying XY was in the beginning. I think it was sweet that in the drama he had XY as a frenemy in the end, and the rest of the Avengers. Bc it would have been too heartbreaking to see him lose everything when FJ walked away. He at least gained so many more friends bc of her.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@n00dle JH should never have had a scene in the finale episode, and it should have been a very short one if it can not be avoided. Not only that her appearance so irritating, her creepy carving/lame babbling scene was inserted right after breaking the star ward. :triumph: It's hard to believe that the boating scenes of DH, BGG, and FJ were axed in favour of JH's getting a happy ending. :unamused: A scene of the avengers fussing over BGG would have been even acceptable.

Hope there'll be some ELOD special episodes, or director's cut version.

Looking forward too to more books by TQ and hopefully, more of DH, FJ, and BGG family life.

I agree JH scene should of been very short one not a 5min long one ...  stupid XY so madly in love with JH that love made him go blind and doesn't mind being a rebound to her...  XY deserve better! ughhhh..

We only got less then 2min of the family together not counting FJ laying on the bed..  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

also whoever edit this drama should be on the blacklist never to edit again! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Angel Star said:

I just finished watching this drama.  I loved it so much and now I'm in withdrawal mode.  Does anyone have any good recipes for desert that FJ was making throughout drama?  I really want to eat some :joy:

I've been looking for the candy fox molds, mostly because of boredom. Want to try to make some snowskin moon cakes with purple sweet potato filling. BORED out of my mind.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

DJ knows his priorities...:joy:

Why tax his 10% energy when he can exhaust SM ....% ( not sure how much he had) come to think on it he too had to lose energy to enter the dream.... bad DJ.....:joy:

All the while romancing his future empress....priority people it's all about priority...

Ha...Yeah right it was all about keeping his green eyes firmly fixed on SY...... and getting revenge on SM for putting FJ in danger :joy:

Ok ladies and gents taking us to school:

I need help with this  equation ( math was never my strength in school) so here we go or actually her you go....

DJ...10% is how much compared to other immortals ? ( can't remember what LS said about that)

And if  SY assuming he at 10% too. (How much is his energy compared to DJ)

So the equivalent % of the thick face emperor is? 

Work it out ladies......:naughty:

• LOL 5

On 3/18/2020 at 1:14 PM, LovelyLady said:

A compilation of Donghua/ Chen ye / Xuaren' smile :smiley: It's contagious :love:

Xua Ren's smile in mortal world is <3 especially when he was dreaming of doing the 'deed' with Xiao Jiu.

PS. Sorry not able to remove the images, no option available in mobile.

Pps. Trying to catch up with the latest post.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

34 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

DJ knows his priorities...:joy:

Why tax his 10% energy when he can exhaust SM ....% ( not sure how much he had) come to think on it he too had to lose energy to enter the dream.... bad DJ.....:joy:

All the while romancing his future empress....priority people it's all about priority...

Ha...Yeah right it was all about keeping his green eyes firmly fixed on SY...... and getting revenge on SM for putting FJ in danger :joy:

Ok ladies and gents taking us to school:

I need help with this  equation ( math was never my strength in school) so here we go or actually her you go....

DJ...10% is how much compared to other immortals ? ( can't remember what LS said about that)

And if  SY assuming he at 10% too. (How much is his energy compared to DJ)

So the equivalent % of the thick face emperor is? 

Work it out ladies......:naughty:

But you are missing a variable. DJ had to shed soooo much bc he is too mighty compared to others. So we can't assume that SMY had to shed 9 parts of his energy. Perhaps he didn't have to at all because him at 100% is still not even equivalent to DJ at 10%. Another variable, how much is considered average? Yikes, not touching this equation.

• LOL 2

Ladies a question

Spoiler

A bit out of topic, but is shipping not allowed in china? I got so many saying that dont ship them - and yeah some have a scolding tone.  Like I have so many kdrama ships and having fun time shipping.  Is it a taboo there?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

44 minutes ago, n00dle said:

also whoever edit this drama should be on the blacklist never to edit again! 

Spoiler

Although we hate the ending, we shouldn't go using strong words such as blacklis.... that person/s needs to work.  Not knocking at your post, but I believe words have weigh and we should use them appropriately:innocent:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies a question

Hide contents

A bit out of topic, but is shipping not allowed in china? I got so many saying that dont ship them - and yeah some have a scolding tone.  Like I have so many kdrama ships and having fun time shipping.  Is it a taboo there?

From what I have read and researched, shipping is a no-no because the stars belong only to their fans (the crazy fanatics). Probably why they just popped up married before rumors of relationships are even confirmed, with a kid on the way.:joy: Our forum would probably be reported to death by now. Cuz we :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies a question

Hide contents

I think there are ships sailing in China, Ive seen new and video on a lot of different actors. But it could be because they don't ship R and V. And some have said her fans are very protective of her.

I try not to ship but there are some circumstances where the chemistry is wow... but all I can do is hope and enjoy the fan made video....:joy:

To each its own...that's my philosophy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

From what I have read and researched, shipping is a no-no because the stars belong only to their fans (the crazy fanatics). Probably why they just popped up married before rumors of relationships are even confirmed, with a kid on the way.:joy: Our forum would probably be reported to death by now.

Spoiler

Crazy fans!!!! I would unlikely watch a series if the leads have zero chemistry in the first place.  And the gal to scold a fan :angry:.  Anyway, that crazy fan would unlikely marry his/her star. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

But you are missing a variable. DJ had to shed soooo much bc he is too mighty compared to others. So we can't assume that SMY had to shed 9 parts of his energy. Perhaps he didn't have to at all because him at 100% is still not even equivalent to DJ at 10%. Another variable, how much is considered average? Yikes, not touching this equation.

Lol ....I'm going to help you out: 

If you paid proper keen attention to the Que I asked for the equivalent of the % of DJ thick face....:joy:

Riddle me this, riddle me that.  :naughty:

• LOL 4

18 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

From what I have read and researched, shipping is a no-no because the stars belong only to their fans (the crazy fanatics). Probably why they just popped up married before rumors of relationships are even confirmed, with a kid on the way.:joy: Our forum would probably be reported to death by now. Cuz we :naughty:

Only in the most innocent possible way.....:innocent:

Nah...... that not me....:naughty: and loving it.

Come one, come all......:joy:

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Lol ....I'm going to help you out: 

If you paid proper keen attention to the Que I asked for the equivalent of the % of DJ thick face....:joy:

Riddle me this, riddle me that.  :naughty:

Sorry got caught up in the actual math portion before and gave up :joy: missed DJ's thick face. That is definitely a Millennium Prize Problem right there.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2