Quantcast
Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书


Recommended Posts

@ChibiLy DH being actually a sweet talker is ingrained, I believe, from his background. How would someone wage a successful war campaign and have 72 generals following his commands if he can't verbally inspire them...despite being iced face? :)

 

@Yori Ten Do tell us more, we'd gladly join the nitpicking. ;)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MayanEcho

    2316

  • jimmylyne

    1375

  • Ninky

    1166

  • Yori Ten

    814

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

28 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Just came back from an investigative mission on ELOD. I feel horrible and I have a headache. Can someone say something to make me feel better? :unsure:

 

Reminds me of this scene... 

3nZaFMG.jpgl57CBjD.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Love 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@ChibiLy DH being actually a sweet talker is ingrained, I believe, from his background. How would someone wage a successful war campaign and have 72 generals following his commands if he can't verbally inspire them...despite being iced face? :)

 

@Yori Ten Do tell us more, we'd gladly join the nitpicking. ;)

 

 

Let's be happy, jolly and full of love in here. This is my refuge, my happy place! We don't want the three poison to seep in. Let this be my Fanyin Valley and all of you are my FJ,DH, LS, XY, SM, CY, SMY, ZL....:heart:

  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

@MayanEcho you have a very good point! We hear his poisonous tongue often, but he must equally be a talented sweet talker when he wants to be.

 

I usually prefer Romance genre only. But I wouldn't mind watching a drama on DH's historical achievements.

 

@Yori Ten fair enough. I am not surprise that there are some negative comments on Chinese websites. The bigger the population, the higher chance of negative comments.

Soompi is overall a very positive environment. Thanks to all you fellow Soompi forum members :)

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

@ChibiLy I was more of animated and fantasy/sci-fi (LOTR, Harry Potter, X-files) sort when it comes to what I would watch. I discovered CDrama only 3mo ago, hahaha! Other than that, I'd be reading. Though I very rarely watch romantic genre, historicals fascinate me. I'm with you in watching DH wage his campaign.

 

@Yori Ten PM if it's too toxic for everyone's reading. :)

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

That was just the start of his shamelessness. Otherwise he wouldnt have paraded his new costume at the morning court! 

He ‘s proud of his wife’s work. Why not show it off. 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

 

@Ninkysaid based on Tang Qi's answers, their primary residence is Taichen palace and they visit and stay at Bihai Cangling occasionally. I think in the epilogue in ep.56, several months passed after she wake up. So it's not inconsistent. Since Donghua is alive, Ye Qinti didn't inherit his title. He worked there like Zhongling.


Someone asked Tang Qi about YQT. TQ said he did not dare to take Di Jun’s title. So he probably got conferred some other job in Tai Chen Palace. There are several people in administrative ranks working in there. Its just that in the show, you saw mainly LS and ZL.

 

LS has his own job in the 9 heavens. He oversees the 4 seas and the people who bring the rains. You can say that Su Mo Ye is his subordinate.

  • Like 10
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

@MayanEcho you have a very good point! We hear his poisonous tongue often, but he must equally be a talented sweet talker when he wants to be.

 

I usually prefer Romance genre only. But I wouldn't mind watching a drama on DH's historical achievements.

 

@Yori Ten fair enough. I am not surprise that there are some negative comments on Chinese websites. The bigger the population, the higher chance of negative comments.

Soompi is overall a very positive environment. Thanks to all you fellow Soompi forum members :)

 

 

 

The more people, the more negative stuff you will hear, that is true. 人多事非多(more people more issues).

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel sad and happy to this ending. I don’t know why but sadness is in my heart. Maybe I just can’t believe it’s done, after waiting for over 3yrs. I felt not satisfied about airing date, they can’t promote or even went to any variety shows like Eternal Love when they promoting. Maybe Is just a Wrong date. I feel I will never see them again together, But I’m praying that I will see them again in drama or movie as couple. I’m so grateful to this drama Eternal Love of Dreams always and forever. this is what I feel after watching yesterday I have a lot of thoughts about this but I feel more even sadder when I think of it.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Just came back from an investigative mission on ELOD. I feel horrible and I have a headache. Can someone say something to make me feel better? :unsure:

Pick a place where you can be seated comfortably, now close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine Dong Hua coming to tell you that he has just picked up his Canghe and slashed them all to pieces in 3 strokes and he has instructed Xie Gu Chou to ensure that time will move very, very, very slowly for them.

 

On a more positive note, listen to the latest OST and your favourite song....

  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Pick a place where you can be seated comfortably, now close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine Dong Hua coming to tell you that he has just picked up his Canghe and slashed them all to pieces in 3 strokes and he has instructed Xie Gu Chou to ensure that time will move very, very, very slowly for them.

 

On a more positive note, listen to the latest OST and your favourite song....

Yes, I like this. I like this very very much.

 

@janine Ang I wish to see the ELOD team in Happy Camp! Wishful... Tears.....

 

Vengo released an audio clip! Bad Vengo. He was asked what should we do now that ELOD is over. His answer..

 

Well, what can we do? Wait for ELOD 2!

 

:scream::scream::scream:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Yes, I like this. I like this very very much.

 

Vengo released an audio clip! Bad Vengo. He was asked what should we do now that ELOD is over. His answer..

 

Well, what can we do? Wait for ELOD 2!

 

:scream::scream::scream:

Oh poor heart can't take it...I hope he's not trolling..:w00t::w00t:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

 

Vengo released an audio clip! Bad Vengo. He was asked what should we do now that ELOD is over. His answer..

 

Well, what can we do? Wait for ELOD 2!

 

:scream::scream::scream:

 

His audio clip was so sweet and dorky! :heart:  But after that ELOD2 comment, didn't he say you must be dreaming?  I was not sure if it was an oblique reference to ELOD2 or the next meme.  Looks like he is taking all the negativity from the Reba fans in his stride, just forging ahead.

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Yes, I like this. I like this very very much.

 

@janine Ang I wish to see the ELOD team in Happy Camp! Wishful... Tears.....

 

Vengo released an audio clip! Bad Vengo. He was asked what should we do now that ELOD is over. His answer..

 

Well, what can we do? Wait for ELOD 2!

 

:scream::scream::scream:

Hope you are feeling better now my friend... Knowing DH a big time troller, so should we take his statement with a pinch of salt? 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bertrande said:

 

His audio clip was so sweet and dorky! :heart:  But after that ELOD2 comment, didn't he say you must be dreaming?  I was not sure if it was an oblique reference to ELOD2 or the next meme.  Looks like he is taking all the negativity from the Reba fans in his stride, just forging ahead.

Nope, the might be dreaming refers to his selfie. He said that but then said he will. Weibo can hold up to 18 pics now so he might as well post 18.

 

Don't be teasing us like that with ELOD2...fans went crazy now. Why oh why you must give us this death wish????

 

@Wuzetian Yeah, better now. Much better after listening to DH's actual voice. Hehe..

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Negativity from some fans.  Well its the entertainment industry.  The price of fame i guess.

 

vengo is such a sweet man.  I cant imagine what they have against him. To Vengo, Aja!

 

On a side note: my internet is crawling again because of the lockdown :( cant thank you enough gals for the lively thread we have :) and for the updates!
 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

 OMG! I can't wait to catch up to the thread - I'm sure someone else probably already posted this, but OMG! So much cuteness! 

Edited by Dbskdarlin
Just wanted to say...okay going back to catch up now
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...