Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

I also got confused when I was watching for 1st time I was like ghosts and demons aren't the same thing...why are they using two different names:joy:

• LOL 2

@Sisca_TVXQit's true Su Moye and Meng Shao can be categories as FJ's  Admirers and also Xiao Yan think that FJ was beautiful and even Lord Liansong finds FJ interesting.

@pawla

An excerpts from the book

DH..one of the few gods who has entered Oneness,  a state of Single-mindedness being either God or evil neither a God or a demon.

Being the deity who stayed secluded in Taichen palace meant he took little notice of anything beyond the changes of seasons, the rise and fall of the moon and sun or the fortune and mishaps of creation.

He doesn't have an urge or lusts towards a woman/man bc of his determination to cut/open all his senses by his own ways I mean thousands years old man not even once have an urge to get married or to bed any women in his long lifetime... for his fate and destiny was mean to be with FJ.

@chubby^green^ DH seemed to be concerned about FJ dignity and seemed to be possessive over FJ's body..only he is the one can look....

The hot spring water scene.

" You...close your eyes, you can't look this way. No, turn elsewhere..turn elsewhere quickly!.( FJ clearly so embarrassed and panic) But...DH unhurriedly looked at her from head to toe and finally, with great forbearance turned to another direction.

(make me think what's was he thinking when he saw FJ in the hot spring FJ's nude state and where dhe was drenched (see through cloth) when she fight with chiyan beast..both scene he cover FJ with his royalty purple robes.)

Donghua's covers FJ with his purple robes...hmm 

1) Chiyan beast incident 

2) Hot spring 

3) FJ body in the coffin 

I thinks there's more...Maybe I'll take a note when I read the book again..lol.

1 hour ago, elsanna said:

I also got confused when I was watching for 1st time I was like ghosts and demons aren't the same thing...why are they using two different names:joy:

IMO Ghost is like people souls/spirits?

Demon is like Lucifer :sweatingbullets:

@chubby^green^

Just watch it from eps 24, I watched all the episodes but fast forward most of the scene LOL. Only watched Reba and Vengo's parts :wub:

@jimmylyne

When he took Feng jiu back to Qing yun palace and Feng jiu kept holding on to his robe LOL

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

@Sisca_TVXQ oh..now i remember ..Ah Li made it so much dramatic and interestingly hilarious when he told FJ what's happened..:joy:.

Love those videos..lost count how many times I watched it..:heart:.

Just imagine Lord Liansong force DH call YeHua " uncle" and was thinking not gonna happen because maybe he would rather call YeHua " Xiao Bai uncle"...

He says he likes to adopt Chengyu so that Liansong would call him "Father in law" just to get even.

2 hours ago, elsanna said:

@Sisca_TVXQ

Then what is ghoul clan :sweatingbullets:LOL...are there any more clans like these:joy:

This is from http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2017/04/ten-miles-of-peach-blossoms-timeline.html?m=1#more

Because Mother Deity feels lonely, Father Deity and her created the 8 realms and the 5 clans: 

1.Celestials

2.Phoenix

3.Nine-Tailed Foxes

4.Ghouls / Ghosts (Yao) 妖

5.Demons / Devils (Mo) 魔

Donghua Dijun (no clan) comes out of a rock

Zhe Yan (A Phoenix) is born from a fireball5 Clan wars start (they lasted more than 100’000 years)

And this is from Pillow book novel chapter 4 book 1

In several short years, the six clans of Fairy, Ghoul, Deity, Demon, Human, and Goblin propagated exponentially. The territorial wars between the clans increasingly intensified. But Heaven was Heaven for its unpredictable ways. Amid the desperate search for a new hero, with neither a mother nor father, he sprang forth from the holy Blue Sea at the very end of the skies, a true child of Heaven. Born in the East land where good light shone, he simple took two characters and went by the name Donghua (Brilliance in the East). He was Donghua Dijun.

IMO the Celestial clan (Ye hua, lian song, etc) is Deity clan, Bai qian, Feng jiu etc from Qing Qiu is Fairy clan. A Phoenix is confusing since Shao wan is a phoenix but she is from Demon clan...:sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

^

hahaha

so confusing since there would be mix as well

lor

anyway i just found out that denglun's latest drama was shelved almost two years after it finished filming before it was finally decided to air this year, actually last year and it was postponed a few times still

and i also heard news about china stopping broadcasting of palace dramas since it was feared that people are getting obsessed about palace lifestyle and luxurious living etc, hence there are no more rerun of yanzi palace and ruyi love in the palace

o.O

makes me thinking of how fickle and how fragile it is for ent world to survived and thrived in china

and also makes me feel a lil glad that pillow book is a webdrama

at least they are not bound by too much restriction and have some although not much leeway

i am guessing since vengo drama is still airing and its from the same company (someone mentioned that earlier)

pillow book cannot be promoted just yet at least until that drama ended so that people wont get confused 

and also since since she is quite a hot property these days

i am seeing dilraba almost everywhere for chinese new year programs and activities

hopefully she can get some rest before started promoting pillow book

even vengo is quite busy too

as much i would love something new from pillow book, i still think a good rest is also very important

hahaha

btw

after listening to some chinese ost songs (some as in just a few songs only)

have to say i am madly in love with jason zhang singing style

and at first i was amazed by the peach blossom ost, but after so many listening

i have to say "like a song" from flame's daughter also from jason zhang is the best ost for me for now

am hoping that he would do pillow book osts as well and i am wondering what kind of song would be best suited pillow book opening and ending

for me i want lovely, calm and happy song for opening and melancholy song for ending 

hahaha

• Like 1

@chubby^green^

Yes the regulations is getting more ridiculous, but cant really blame them. China lack creativity, remember the succes of BBJX and Palace ? And since then there is a lot of time travel drama and there is suicide case also hence the ban on time travel drama...

Btw, anyone know how fast is Kissasian/Viki in subbing new drama?

Vengo's drama is almost 2 weeks out but its not available on Kissasian yet, I havent check Viki...

What is this ? Anyone understand?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4333768556566122

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, anyone know how fast is Kissasian/Viki in subbing new drama?

Vengo's drama is almost 2 weeks out but its not available on Kissasian yet, I havent check Viki...

i haven't any news whether viki or any subbing team is gonna pick up candle in the tomb the wrath of time thats why. 

On 1/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Just watch it from eps 24, I watched all the episodes but fast forward most of the scene LOL. Only watched Reba and Vengo's parts :wub:

ep 24 is quite funny for me

who the hell does yingdong think he is?

simply put a ring on her and she's yours?

just like that?

and amber, like seriously, you allow him to do that to you?  (not blaming amber much though, i think she was more than a lil dumbfounded when yingdong put the ring on her finger)

and beside wasnt during that time he was supposed to be with wan jia?

(whom i seriously dunno what is her attraction that people are clamoring over her)

or maybe they've broken up already

i know this was continued to ep 25

the discussion and clearing the matter and also the kiss

but still ep 24 was seriously wtf for me hahaha

yingdong i mean, few encouraging words from amber and he was like "okay you are the one for me"

hahaha

aish i should watch the whole eps and no skipping

and i will do that later

most probably would change my opinion after that

but now i am sticking to what i've digest from bits that i've watched

hahaha

watching it because of my love for reba and also i enjoy a drama where everyone is using their own voices instead of dubbing

kinda nice to have matching emotion in the voices with their actions and faces 

^_^

used to reba's voice already since she uses her voice in most of her modern dramas

but for others this is the first drama i heard them in their own vocal especially vengo hihihi

:P

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yes the regulations is getting more ridiculous, but cant really blame them. China lack creativity, remember the succes of BBJX and Palace ? And since then there is a lot of time travel drama and there is suicide case also hence the ban on time travel drama...

it's scary to think how much power the government had and how they blatantly using that power on their own accord

and how fragile everything is

i never watch bbjx and i never felt the interest in watching time travel drama

the only one i have committed myself into was inuyasha, which is an anime and also a step into the past which was a tvb drama

:D

but yeah i totally understand you, after that drama exploded,

there's too many influx of time travel dramas that not just ruin the drama but also people are haphazardly destroying and contorting history for the fanfare of their own dramas

each one getting more and more ridiculous

anyway finally watched the movie once upon a time

and i have to say, it doesnt change any of my initial opinion of that movie

it is too disjointed and progressing too fast that it lost the feel that the novel brings

especially the part where ye hua and ali first time meeting with bai qian at the sea palace and realise she was susu

there's no the dawning of the realisation, merely just take off the blindfold and wallah she is susu

simply just like that

and also what's with the costumes and the coloring of the movie?

very very very over the top costume and bright and colourful too hahaha

lucky for me that i watch the drama first

if not, watching that movie might somehow discourage me to watch even the drama

cant imagine my life not knowing mark chao's ye hua hahaha

hopefully if pillow book movie version is ever being made

they would treat it as precious as it should be

hahaha

this is just my opinion, 

i know that there are others who enjoyed the movie and i totally respect that as well

^__^

sorry if i offended anyone

:sweatingbullets:

anyway people still keep saying that pillow book is eternal love season 2 and they still keep thinking that it will be the continuation of dongfeng they know in eternal love

i think that once this drama aired, there will be some comments asking and wondering why it is different and so on

and there will be those who will get confused and puzzled too

i even saw some comments who keep insisting that pillow book drama will have sad ending because of what they know from eternal love, and they will be like not watching since it will end badly

looking forward for all of these when the drama aired

hahaha

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

used to reba's voice already since she uses her voice in most of her modern dramas

but for others this is the first drama i heard them in their own vocal especially vengo hihihi

:P

Really ? Thats their real voice ?

I think its still dubbed, Ying dong's voice is really different from Vengo, but Amber's voice is quite similar with Reba's

4 hours ago, chubby^green^ said:

and beside wasnt during that time he was supposed to be with wan jia?

(whom i seriously dunno what is her attraction that people are clamoring over her)

or maybe they've broken up already

They broke up couple days before, I totally hate Wan jia, she is so weak and useless compared to Amber and Wei2, she want everyone to come to her rescue everytime <_< 

5 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

i haven't any news whether viki or any subbing team is gonna pick up candle in the tomb the wrath of time thats why. 

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

^

pretty sure most did use their own voice

it's quite distinctive when someone else do the voiceover or dubbing or the voice is theirs

or maybe its just me :P

but even if it not their own voices then, have to say, i quite enjoy the dubbing since it's rather good and suited them well

we can even see or in this case hear how awkward vengo was in that drama

hahaha

sorry vengo

anyway

perverted vengo in wrath of time reminds me so much of donghua (everything reminds me of pillow book these days hahaha)

and also loving this edit of reba and vengo

makes me wanna them to be in some sort of action movie or drama

^_^

also hairy vengo :tounge_xd:

50073127_2918306828183070_4183899114899329237_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fszb2-1.fna.fbcdn.net

credit as tagged and also https://www.instagram.com/littleshineheat/

• LOL 3

Kou yunhao aka Bai gun gun is really cute :wub:

Found mommy on the street ~

vaeUwhH.jpg

Hug

2Goo5A0.jpg

Kiss

567HPxd.jpg

Oh no ! who is that uncle ? Have to protect mom~

UzZJ1Nh.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

oh that is bai gungun?

i saw it floating around my timeline but i didnt connect it to pillow book

instead i was just aw... he must really like reba

hahaha

so cute

it seems in real life gungun still needs to protect his mom too

hahaha

talking about wrath of time subs makes me realise that even if pillow book got aired

we won't know for sure if it will get subbing anytime soon

for people like me who depends on subtitles, we actually have to wait far longer to get subtitles isnt it?

i dont even know for sure if we will get to watch the drama immediately too hahaha

sighs

i know pillow book is rather famous and one of the anticipated drama

but still... getting it delivered to us international viewers is still up on the air for now

huhuhu

at least i hope once it finished airing, i will get to buy its dvd set

just for my collection

^__^

btw i heard that the censorship board in china is tighten up more with the banning adding no dyed hair and earrings for men on tv and also no kids for cfs and tvs?

like really? seriously hahaha

i think its time for the ent world in china to lay low just in time for cny

just so that the gov could cool down a lil bit and let off some steam

cause it is getting too ridiculous now

hahaha

i will say this again

thank god for pillow book being a webdrama

hahaha

1 hour ago, chubby^green^ said:

talking about wrath of time subs makes me realise that even if pillow book got aired

we won't know for sure if it will get subbing anytime soon

for people like me who depends on subtitles, we actually have to wait far longer to get subtitles isnt it?

i dont even know for sure if we will get to watch the drama immediately too hahaha

sighs

i know pillow book is rather famous and one of the anticipated drama

but still... getting it delivered to us international viewers is still up on the air for now

huhuhu

at least i hope once it finished airing, i will get to buy its dvd set

just for my collection

^__^

Hoping we can at least get the episodes on time. 

I will, no question, watch it RAW just so I can see it. Then hope that subs come out right after so I can understand what I just watched! :lol:

• Like 1

@Sisca_TVXQ I love it.. the video..thks for sharing.

Re-watched it more than three times already. I might say Vengo/Reba really know each other very well..so Reba mentioned that Vengo eyes is very affectionate ..make me really looking forward for this pillow book drama to see Donghua affectionate eyes..affectionate irresistible looks and off course Donghua's "cold jokes" with straight-face expressions.

Reba's described Vengo character very vividly..

So Four versions of Reba simultaneously...can play Mahjong with her own( remind me of Donghua how DH play chess alone in Pillow book)..very interesting how Vengo describe Reba..very bright talented girl.

@chubby^green^ @Shane Tricia Facultad @Sisca_TVXQ I will watch it RAW or watch it ONLINE if there is a links..just like did with Korean drama that's I really hooked with.

8 hours ago, elsanna said:

Does anybody know Chinese here?:tears:

Whats wrong? I dont know any chinese, usually I just use google translate :sweatingbullets:

@jimmylyne

You're welcome :D I cant wait to see the BTS and interviews for Pillow book promotion, I think it must be really fun on set ~

• Like 1