[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

12 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

" The weather is warm today .I don't             really that cold"..She had only spoken when gust of wind swept over the air making her shiver in chills.( my guess is DH manipulated the air..wasn't it?)

seeing that this is donghua dijun the lord of whatever we are speaking about

he would most probably did

:joy:

@Shane Tricia Facultad welcome on board 

^__^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

@Shane Tricia Facultad

Hi, welcome on board ~ 

The manga is not finished and IMO its not really good, this is the link, enjoy ~

https://mangakakalot.com/manga/ten_miles_of_peach_blossoms

Also this is the link for the original post on weibo if you want to save the fanart in real size

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4304222151072011

Thank you! Love this fan art! 

5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

DH: Are you not happy with my robe?.

FJ: I wouldn't dare. But if i were to                borrow your outer robe, I'd have to        wash it and return it to you later.            That's mean we'll have to see                each other again, erm..I means,            I'll have to disturb you again. I                afraid to disturb your peace.( lol            FJ..such a lame excuses)

DH: If that's the case ,I'll give it to you         as a souvenir . You don't have to            give it back.

FJ:  That....wasn't what I mean.

DH: Then wash it and give it back to            me.

LMAO...you're right ..their convos so petty yet very entertainingly cute.

Tsk..tsk..smartmouth and smartass DH..poor FJ.

" The weather is warm today .I don't             really that cold"..She had only spoken when gust of wind swept over the air making her shiver in chills.( my guess is DH manipulated the air..wasn't it?)

@Shane Tricia Facultad Hello..Welcome on board!!

Thanks! Loving all comments! 

• Like 1

^

it was mostly silly thoughts on my parts

just using my over creative and nonsense imagination to have some fun

kekeke

anyway talking about imagination

have you guys actually count how many people are actually like, fallen in love, interested or even have a crush on feng jiu?

does bai qian have as many admirers as well?

hahaha

feng jiu is all her obliviousness and her devotion toward donghua seems to be unaware that people around her actually find her interesting and good enough to be admired and adored

i find that traits of her amazing and endearing btw

i remember reading a comment in a site talking about pillow book drama somewhere sometime ago that talks about dongfeng relationship is not fun and boring since donghua doesnt have any rival in term of fengjiu's affection (most probably refers to the eternal love dongfeng instead of the book)

well i beg to differ

although fengjiu is devoted and utterly besotted to donghua

she is nevertheless not lacking in terms of admirers and affections from other suitors

as a matter of fact, donghua's surrounding is full with people vying for fengjiu's love and loyalty  and utmost devotion

he has it rough have to say

fate is giving him hard time because of his aloofness

not only he has to work hard for her love, but he also has to make sure fengjiu's heart didn't wandering off as well (though i doubt she would ever did that and he for sure knows that but still..), 

no wonder he has it tough keep thinking of making people around fengjiu disappears without her noticing of course,

(siming is lucky since he quickly realise his affection toward fengjiu is futile, if not he would be first in donghua's have to kill list)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@chubby^green^  I wonder if Xiao Yan ever found out that DH considered of killing him for being with FJ. Even though Xiao Yan considers FJ as a friend but DH doesn't want any man to be anywhere near his Xiao Bai.  I still can't believe the great DH can be so jealous and possessive. 

• LOL 3

@chubby^green^

FJ's Admirers 

1) Yi Qinti

2) Changyi Shenjun

3) Chen Zhenren( young fairy at Qing Yun hall)

4) FJ's classmate blue-robed (the one who asking FJ to accompany him to sightseeing)

5) FJ's classmate green-robed(wanted to tasted her culinary skills )

6) FJ's classmate white-robed ( asking FJ for her weaponry skills and ancient history)

FJ's male friends 

1) wolf didi

2) Siming

3) Yan chinwu

4) Xie Guchao

5) Su Moye

6) Meng Shao

@pawla @chubby^green^

Really looking forward to see where DH gonna be so jealous without being so obvious...lol...flying vessel..remember?( hopefully this scene will be included in the drama)

PS : I love possessive DH I love him even more because his celibacy ways was indeed one of the kind despite so many beautiful women and even pretty boys tried their luck to seduce him but all's futile.

• LOL 4

@jimmylyne

I think Su mo ye and Meng shao should be counted as Feng jiu's admirers even tough they dont know its actually her :D

@chubby^green^

Bai Qian actually have a lots of admirers because she is really pretty and supposed to be the most beautiful immortal, but Feng jiu's admirers love and adore her because of her personality :heart: 

• Like 2

@jimmylyne it amazes me that someone as old as DH was never interested in any women or men he encountered.  It seems that he and FJ are really fated together. Or in this case they are fated because of FJ's insistence. If it wasn't for her DH will remain single forever (read:  virgin forever:joy:

I really really love that flying vessel scene. I hope they will include it in the drama. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

^

we should be utterly gratefiul for fengjiu and her determination

even zhi'he's devotion is not nearly enough to move donghua

and yet fengjiu's determination and sincerity has even moved the stone of destiny

at least donghua won't perish as a virgin 

hahaha

14 hours ago, pawla said:

I wonder if Xiao Yan ever found out that DH considered of killing him for being with FJ. Even though Xiao Yan considers FJ as a friend but DH doesn't want any man to be anywhere near his Xiao Bai.  I still can't believe the great DH can be so jealous and possessive. 

he either would be confuse why donghua would want fengjiu instead of jiheng in the first place

for him there's no one aside from jiheng and jiheng is the obsolute of a woman in the universe,

so for donghua to be choosing fengjiu against jiheng is just plain absurd

then he would be happy since his main obstacle would be gone,

then he will be sad for jiheng

then he will be confuse again why fengjiu just why?

then he will be okay and told donghua that donghua shouldn't be wary of him, since for him fengjiu is basically just fengjiu to him nothing more

unless when she becomes a fox, since xiao yan adore furry things 

that's how i see xiao yan, he is a good kid with a kind heart, it is just his bad luck to be born in the ghost ops hahaha demon tribe

anywhere else he would be rivaling bai zhen in term being the prettiest of them all, but in ghost demon tribe his fair look has become his biggest hurdle

well actually for him to be winning jiheng's heart, his personality just need to be as pretty as his face lor

hahaha

11 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Feng jiu's admirers love and adore her because of her personality

yeah most of the time, it was not her beauty that attracts admirers but instead most of the time it was what she does that makes them like her

just like mengshao was being saved by her hence he liked her

even siming adore her because of her personality

same with ye qingti i do believe

as for cang'yi

since leon would be guest starring as cangyi in the drama, i would love if they could include the scene of when he first met fengjiu

from the book it was mentioned that he met her in the peach blossom when she comes to pick peaches

and also another excerpt stated that she was being coquettish after fallen sick when he first saw her

hence the reason why he fell for her (i want to see that scene badly) :P

that is one of her personality as well

anyway new question

how many purple robes of donghua's has been given to fengjiu throughout the story?

:tounge_xd:

i was reading and i keep seeing how it kinda becoming a habit of donghua to leave his purple robe to her

is this his way of marking what is his?

lor hahaha

• LOL 1

@chubby^green^

It would be funny and interesting if Zhi he and Chang yi sen jun also appear at Bing cang ceremony (Apparantly Leon Zhang is Wang yi fei's  ex boyfriend)

And Xiao yan is from the Demon clan, not ghost clan. The one from ghost clan is Li jing...

Dong hua Vs Nie chu yin scene 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4322545115215335

The staff is working really hard, I'm sure the end result is good :thumbsup:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4319419062668766

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

And Xiao yan is from the Demon clan, not ghost clan. The one from ghost clan is Li jing...

i keep thinking it was the same hahaha

keep getting confused over ghost, demon and also ghoul tribe 

:sweatingbullets:

4 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

It would be funny and interesting if Zhi he and Chang yi sen jun also appear at Bing cang ceremony (Apparantly Leon Zhang is Wang yi fei's  ex boyfriend)

ah... hopefully it wont be that awkward lor hahaha

they both are mentioned being there at bingcang

with chang'yi leading the group of those supporting and worry about fengjiu

while zhi'he is there merely for the show or most probably because she wanted to see fengjiu getting beaten up

lor hahaha

anyway i have given up on v-love

that drama is too messed up

and have to say vengo sorta looks like a sore thumb among the kids

he is very good looking but seeing him in designer suits all the time and being the tallest and the most dashing just makes it look awkward for him being among the kids

sorry vengo 

^

the fight between donghua and nie chuyin reminds me that i saw a bts of fight between xiao yan akan yan chiwu and nie chuyin as well

this was never mentioned in the book

i wonder that would be the one where was mentioned at the end where xiao yan rushing to send message to fengjiu only to be intercepted by his enemy and making him fall into coma for 3 months

so they use nie chuyin again for that

@Sisca_TVXQit's true Su Moye and Meng Shao can be categories as FJ's  Admirers and also Xiao Yan think that FJ was beautiful and even Lord Liansong finds FJ interesting.

@pawla

An excerpts from the book

DH..one of the few gods who has entered Oneness,  a state of Single-mindedness being either God or evil neither a God or a demon.

Being the deity who stayed secluded in Taichen palace meant he took little notice of anything beyond the changes of seasons, the rise and fall of the moon and sun or the fortune and mishaps of creation.

He doesn't have an urge or lusts towards a woman/man bc of his determination to cut/open all his senses by his own ways I mean thousands years old man not even once have an urge to get married or to bed any women in his long lifetime... for his fate and destiny was mean to be with FJ.

@chubby^green^ DH seemed to be concerned about FJ dignity and seemed to be possessive over FJ's body..only he is the one can look....

The hot spring water scene.

" You...close your eyes, you can't look this way. No, turn elsewhere..turn elsewhere quickly!.( FJ clearly so embarrassed and panic) But...DH unhurriedly looked at her from head to toe and finally, with great forbearance turned to another direction.

(make me think what's was he thinking when he saw FJ in the hot spring FJ's nude state and where dhe was drenched (see through cloth) when she fight with chiyan beast..both scene he cover FJ with his royalty purple robes.)

Donghua's covers FJ with his purple robes...hmm 

1) Chiyan beast incident 

2) Hot spring 

3) FJ body in the coffin 

I thinks there's more...Maybe I'll take a note when I read the book again..lol.

1 hour ago, elsanna said:

I also got confused when I was watching for 1st time I was like ghosts and demons aren't the same thing...why are they using two different names:joy:

IMO Ghost is like people souls/spirits?

Demon is like Lucifer :sweatingbullets:

@chubby^green^

Just watch it from eps 24, I watched all the episodes but fast forward most of the scene LOL. Only watched Reba and Vengo's parts :wub:

@jimmylyne

When he took Feng jiu back to Qing yun palace and Feng jiu kept holding on to his robe LOL

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

Just imagine Lord Liansong force DH call YeHua " uncle" and was thinking not gonna happen because maybe he would rather call YeHua " Xiao Bai uncle"...

He says he likes to adopt Chengyu so that Liansong would call him "Father in law" just to get even.

2 hours ago, elsanna said:

@Sisca_TVXQ

Then what is ghoul clan :sweatingbullets:LOL...are there any more clans like these:joy:

This is from http://dr-myri-blog.blogspot.com/2017/04/ten-miles-of-peach-blossoms-timeline.html?m=1#more

Because Mother Deity feels lonely, Father Deity and her created the 8 realms and the 5 clans: 

1.Celestials

2.Phoenix

3.Nine-Tailed Foxes

4.Ghouls / Ghosts (Yao) 妖

5.Demons / Devils (Mo) 魔

Donghua Dijun (no clan) comes out of a rock

Zhe Yan (A Phoenix) is born from a fireball5 Clan wars start (they lasted more than 100’000 years)

And this is from Pillow book novel chapter 4 book 1

In several short years, the six clans of Fairy, Ghoul, Deity, Demon, Human, and Goblin propagated exponentially. The territorial wars between the clans increasingly intensified. But Heaven was Heaven for its unpredictable ways. Amid the desperate search for a new hero, with neither a mother nor father, he sprang forth from the holy Blue Sea at the very end of the skies, a true child of Heaven. Born in the East land where good light shone, he simple took two characters and went by the name Donghua (Brilliance in the East). He was Donghua Dijun.

IMO the Celestial clan (Ye hua, lian song, etc) is Deity clan, Bai qian, Feng jiu etc from Qing Qiu is Fairy clan. A Phoenix is confusing since Shao wan is a phoenix but she is from Demon clan...:sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

^

hahaha

so confusing since there would be mix as well

lor

anyway i just found out that denglun's latest drama was shelved almost two years after it finished filming before it was finally decided to air this year, actually last year and it was postponed a few times still

and i also heard news about china stopping broadcasting of palace dramas since it was feared that people are getting obsessed about palace lifestyle and luxurious living etc, hence there are no more rerun of yanzi palace and ruyi love in the palace

o.O

makes me thinking of how fickle and how fragile it is for ent world to survived and thrived in china

and also makes me feel a lil glad that pillow book is a webdrama

at least they are not bound by too much restriction and have some although not much leeway

i am guessing since vengo drama is still airing and its from the same company (someone mentioned that earlier)

pillow book cannot be promoted just yet at least until that drama ended so that people wont get confused 

and also since since she is quite a hot property these days

i am seeing dilraba almost everywhere for chinese new year programs and activities

hopefully she can get some rest before started promoting pillow book

even vengo is quite busy too

as much i would love something new from pillow book, i still think a good rest is also very important

hahaha

btw

after listening to some chinese ost songs (some as in just a few songs only)

have to say i am madly in love with jason zhang singing style

and at first i was amazed by the peach blossom ost, but after so many listening

i have to say "like a song" from flame's daughter also from jason zhang is the best ost for me for now

am hoping that he would do pillow book osts as well and i am wondering what kind of song would be best suited pillow book opening and ending

for me i want lovely, calm and happy song for opening and melancholy song for ending 

hahaha

• Like 1

@chubby^green^

Yes the regulations is getting more ridiculous, but cant really blame them. China lack creativity, remember the succes of BBJX and Palace ? And since then there is a lot of time travel drama and there is suicide case also hence the ban on time travel drama...

Btw, anyone know how fast is Kissasian/Viki in subbing new drama?

Vengo's drama is almost 2 weeks out but its not available on Kissasian yet, I havent check Viki...

What is this ? Anyone understand?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4333768556566122

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, anyone know how fast is Kissasian/Viki in subbing new drama?

Vengo's drama is almost 2 weeks out but its not available on Kissasian yet, I havent check Viki...

i haven't any news whether viki or any subbing team is gonna pick up candle in the tomb the wrath of time thats why. 

On 1/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Just watch it from eps 24, I watched all the episodes but fast forward most of the scene LOL. Only watched Reba and Vengo's parts :wub:

ep 24 is quite funny for me

who the hell does yingdong think he is?

simply put a ring on her and she's yours?

just like that?

and amber, like seriously, you allow him to do that to you?  (not blaming amber much though, i think she was more than a lil dumbfounded when yingdong put the ring on her finger)

and beside wasnt during that time he was supposed to be with wan jia?

(whom i seriously dunno what is her attraction that people are clamoring over her)

or maybe they've broken up already

i know this was continued to ep 25

the discussion and clearing the matter and also the kiss

but still ep 24 was seriously wtf for me hahaha

yingdong i mean, few encouraging words from amber and he was like "okay you are the one for me"

hahaha

aish i should watch the whole eps and no skipping

and i will do that later

most probably would change my opinion after that

but now i am sticking to what i've digest from bits that i've watched

hahaha

watching it because of my love for reba and also i enjoy a drama where everyone is using their own voices instead of dubbing

kinda nice to have matching emotion in the voices with their actions and faces 

^_^

used to reba's voice already since she uses her voice in most of her modern dramas

but for others this is the first drama i heard them in their own vocal especially vengo hihihi

:P

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yes the regulations is getting more ridiculous, but cant really blame them. China lack creativity, remember the succes of BBJX and Palace ? And since then there is a lot of time travel drama and there is suicide case also hence the ban on time travel drama...

it's scary to think how much power the government had and how they blatantly using that power on their own accord

and how fragile everything is

i never watch bbjx and i never felt the interest in watching time travel drama

the only one i have committed myself into was inuyasha, which is an anime and also a step into the past which was a tvb drama

:D

but yeah i totally understand you, after that drama exploded,

there's too many influx of time travel dramas that not just ruin the drama but also people are haphazardly destroying and contorting history for the fanfare of their own dramas

each one getting more and more ridiculous

anyway finally watched the movie once upon a time

and i have to say, it doesnt change any of my initial opinion of that movie

it is too disjointed and progressing too fast that it lost the feel that the novel brings

especially the part where ye hua and ali first time meeting with bai qian at the sea palace and realise she was susu

there's no the dawning of the realisation, merely just take off the blindfold and wallah she is susu

simply just like that

and also what's with the costumes and the coloring of the movie?

very very very over the top costume and bright and colourful too hahaha

lucky for me that i watch the drama first

if not, watching that movie might somehow discourage me to watch even the drama

cant imagine my life not knowing mark chao's ye hua hahaha

hopefully if pillow book movie version is ever being made

they would treat it as precious as it should be

hahaha

this is just my opinion, 

i know that there are others who enjoyed the movie and i totally respect that as well

^__^

sorry if i offended anyone

:sweatingbullets:

anyway people still keep saying that pillow book is eternal love season 2 and they still keep thinking that it will be the continuation of dongfeng they know in eternal love

i think that once this drama aired, there will be some comments asking and wondering why it is different and so on

and there will be those who will get confused and puzzled too

i even saw some comments who keep insisting that pillow book drama will have sad ending because of what they know from eternal love, and they will be like not watching since it will end badly

looking forward for all of these when the drama aired

hahaha