[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

EP 53. This episode is very clear on whether JH is a love hero or if she's abandoned by DH. JH actress and minions should watch this on repeat. (Got reminded of that review, hahaha @Yori Ten)

He knew she feels something and he does not reciprocate what JH thinks she feels for him.

DH said that even if her father entrusted her to him, he never liked taking care of someone who fancies him. He refused to take her as a maid.

The bimbo then proceeds to demand that DH divorce FJ, keep the empress post vacant, and he remains single the rest of his life.

That is how Ji Heng loves Dong Hua. 

When he hauled her to the demon realm, he told JH in front of XY and brother Xu Yang that he hates people pestering him endlessly and threatening him with their lives the most. He said that JH is acting obnoxiously because she has her father's scale.

Why would DH love anyone who does that to him? When he has the purest love of FJ, his wife, the girl he loves the most? 

I was referring to before the whole threat episode, but I think I see another insight.

Dong Hua views Jiheng as someone to care for first and foremost. But since he hates taking care of people who fancy him, he doesn’t reciprocate. That’s my new theory as to why he didn’t reciprocate.

• Like 3

I wonder if the story of Su Jin was made public. The moral of that story was give up on a guy when he clearly likes someone else. Do not go into jealous, territorial psycho mode.

then I wonder if Jiheng has heard the story of Su Jin and if so...why is she acting like that anyway.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Megan said:

I was referring to before the whole threat episode, but I think I see another insight.

Dong Hua views Jiheng as someone to care for first and foremost. But since he hates taking care of people who fancy him, he doesn’t reciprocate. That’s my new theory as to why he didn’t reciprocate.

DH did not respond to her infatuation of him because he does not feel that way. It doesn't have to be because he despises having to take care of anyone fancying him.

You cannot make someone love you back because you love that person. You cannot expect the other person to feel the same way to you because of how you feel to him or her.

Have you ever been in a relationship? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

Self-respect, that's what these girls need. You loved someone, tried your hardest, he doesn't want you.... move on. Ugh. It hurts me to know there are still girls/women who haven't moved onto this century.

Although, I still argue that JH doesn't love DH, maybe it's more of transferrance. She lost everything, all male figures in her life. So she latched onto the first male figure that at one point helped her. Who am I kidding he's DH, he's the best of men. If only it was XY who fell into the valley with her. It would have explained their happy ever after better.:joy: Alas, she's a necessary evil.

She can't even be the pebble in his shoe. She is just the mold that grows on the carcasses of the dead worms that lived in the dirt that was stuck on the bottom of his shoe.

I have a mean streak.

Or she could be the same twig that FJ had stepped upon,  broken and kicked away..I couldn't be bothered about..

I try to see JH reasoning.. maybe I can understand her or feel bad for her but..it makes me detest her even more.

At first she seemed to be a good person just a normal girl who persistent to gain what she want. She also guite bright to understand what kind of man DH is. 

But then she becomes delusional foolishly stupid and thoroughly absurd with her gibberish ludicrous wishes asked DH to divorce his wife the "one and only" woman he deeply in love with?... and JH even had a nerves using a keepsake from her father a dragon's scale(in drama) / crystal badge( in book).

Xiao Yan as a physical therapy..a good listener in PB 2 page 12&13

Her voice was getting hoarse, her eyes full of sadness, welling with tears as
she went on: “Even Zhonglin who is Dijun's loyal attendant also felt I must
repay Dijun for the kindness he has bestowed on me.
When Dijun came to
Fanyin Valley to lecture, he often allowed me attend to his comforts. If not for
that, I wouldn't have fallen in love again. Throughout these two hundred
years, I sink deeper and deeper each day into this tragic situation. In this
world, there's nothing easier than loving Dijun, but there's nothing more
difficult than receiving his love
. On Jiuchongtian, Zhonglin was very caring
toward me, yet these days I can't help but resent him.”

To Dijun, there are only two kinds of women in this world: the one who can be his queen, and everyone else.

There were times when I wondered why Dijun didn't make me into that special someone. But today I finally understand, there's actually no such thing as karma and reason, it's all luck and chance.” 

She hung her head and said, “You must think I'm being ridiculous to arrive at this conclusion after thinking for so long?” She clenched her hands, her fingernails seemed to dig into her palms, but her voice stayed light. “Since I like Dijun and have persisted for more than 200 years, I still want to have a try at this love. Who Dijun chooses is still not definite.”

• Like 3

@jimmylyne JH is just making excuses :lol: DH visits Fanyin Valley only every 10 years, right? Long enough to cure a crush. Trust her to blame him too for loving him because he had let her attend to him when he's there.  

Since I like Dijun and have persisted for more than 200 years, I still want to have a try at this love. Who Dijun chooses is still not definite.”

Uhm, JH had already seen with her very own eyes along with others who DH willingly went and discharged his power for, and kissed at the Aranya's dream (when they can still be seen). Before that, DH exchanged rooms with XY so they can be closer. She even had a talk about it with DH, whether there's someone already by his side, she even named FJ? (Jiuge coz that's her identity in the valley) 

She is that dense and dimwitted not to get DH had already chosen his empress.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

DH did not respond to her infatuation of him because he does not feel that way. It doesn't have to be because he despises having to take care of anyone fancying him.

You cannot make someone love you back because you love that person. You cannot expect the other person to feel the same way to you because of how you feel to him or her.

Have you ever been in a relationship? 

Nope. Don’t plan to. Which is weird. I love romance but do not want to enter a relationship. But I also see your point.

it’s kinda like Su Jin’s case. Ye Hua totally aunt-zoned her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Why he didn't reciprocated? 

Because he doesn't want to reciprocated so he didn't.

DH If I want to be unreasonable, I will be unreasonable.

If I want to be reasonable , I can be reasonable sometime.

As a deity who was known as Emotionless , Desireless , Loveless and also who had gained single-minded he couldn't be bothered with trivial matter..

He answered to no one because he is atop of the world.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Nope. Don’t plan to. Which is weird. I love romance but do not want to enter a relationship. But I also see your point.

it’s kinda like Su Jin’s case. Ye Hua totally aunt-zoned her.

That's alright. :) And yes, it's similar to YH to Su Jin. They grew together and for him she's an aunt, nothing else.

Between DH and JH, we can still nitpick in terms of gifts. :)

JH gives DH a gift (her affections). DH sends back an obligatory gift (him treating her poison). JH wishes DH would give her a gift equal to what she gave him. DH does not, because JH gift is unwanted, nor should he as receiver be expected to return in kind.

DH found someone he wants to bestow his gift of love. That gift was well received by FJ. She also gave DH a gift that is equal or even more in kind.

JH, on the other hand, felt that she must use an inherited promised gift by DH to her late father. She outrageously demanded DH something which he will never bestow to her late father or to anyone. Angering DH, he says he will grant something else (cure her even if it would hurt and harm him) in honour to her father's wishes. As a condition for fulfilling that gift, everything would be finished and over between them.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@jimmylyne JH is just making excuses :lol: DH visits Fanyin Valley only every 10 years, right? Long enough to cure a crush. Trust her to blame him too for loving him because he had let her attend to him when he's there.  

Since I like Dijun and have persisted for more than 200 years, I still want to have a try at this love. Who Dijun chooses is still not definite.”

Uhm, JH had already seen with her very own eyes along with others who DH willingly went and discharged his power for, and kissed at the Aranya's dream (when they can still be seen). Before that, DH exchanged rooms with XY so they can be closer. She even had a talk about it with DH, whether there's someone already by his side, she even named FJ? (Jiuge coz that's her identity in the valley) 

She is that dense and dimwitted not to get DH had already chosen his empress.

Her Discontentment

Her Ignorance

Her Greed 

Infected by three worldly sin and also poisoning by Qiushui poisonous toxins..

Half of toxins in Miaoyi Huiming Realm must be belong to her.

DH just couldn't wait any longer to see FJ again , so either he deliberately or not he just left ZL or even left the reverent Buddha who was guesting in his Palace .

DH visits Fanyin Valley every 10 yrs stay there about 10 days or less depends on how Miaoluo chasm situation and DH always brought ZL with him .. everytime .Only this time DH decided to stay longer than the usual because of FJ.

JH thought her love for DH deeply for more than 200 hundreds yrs.. it's was nothing if 

compared to FJ who adores and admire him since her childhood .. practically all her life even before he save her when she was in danger in the mountain thousands years ago.

Did JH know that baby fox that DH adores so much was actually FJ. The same baby fox , who were trapped with her and DH in Wicked Lotus Sephere?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

DH sends back an obligatory gift (him treating her poison

To be honest, I always thought him treating her poison, performing the fake wedding, and checking in on her at Fanyin Valley were all part of his promise to her Father to look after his Daughter 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Megan said:

To be honest, I always thought him treating her poison, performing the fake wedding, and checking in on her at Fanyin Valley were all part of his promise to her Father to look after his Daughter 

That's why obligatory gifts due to his role as some sort of guardian. What he did for her are like tokens that don't signify anything.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Did JH know that baby fox that DH adores so much was actually FJ. The same baby fox , who were trapped with her and DH in Wicked Lotus Sephere?

I don't think she knew. I wish JH knew. Just to rub the salt that DH loved the baby fox, but not her. ;)

ZL was left behind to host the Buddha in behalf of DH. DH wanted as much privacy possible in his courtship of FJ. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Omh..I am dying from laughters here. Vengo is slaughtering everyone with his singing in Happy Camp. I can't take it..I will die laughing. Reba made an appearance too...CP fans are going wild I am sure.

Sharing the clip here.

Reba : I am giving a task to Vengo to sing 好运来. I am not sure about his performance so let's take a look.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2