[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

5 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Her character in the drama has evolved and I've grown to like her. Actually, most of the characters have 'grown-up' in the drama.  I hope Tang Qi will also write more about Princess Jielu.   She can rebuild her kingdom.  Too bad she won't end up with Xiaoyan. I really ship those two.

Xiao Yan will be with one of the Xie siblings. Tang Qi plans to write it as the last single book within the Three Lives Three Worlds universe. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Her character in the drama has evolved and I've grown to like her. Actually, most of the characters have 'grown-up' in the drama.  I hope Tang Qi will also write more about Princess Jielu.   She can rebuild her kingdom.  Too bad she won't end up with Xiaoyan. I really ship those two.

I'd like her story too after settling in Qing Qiu. She'll most likely marry another of her clan, but who knows? :) I like her too with XY, but I won't mind pairing her with Cangyi, the former fiance of FJ.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 3/13/2020 at 12:52 AM, ces8 said:

On the side note...I just couldn't imagine that Donghua being a desireless,emotionless ancient diety and having attained single one mindedness, is actually a pervert and has a voracious appetite of (you know what I mean ). It dawned to me he knew those things way before since he's very good in Buddhism...he should have also read Kama Sutra and is well versed to it theoretically...:P:lol:

Hahah, I'm thinking about 'theoretical physics' vs 'applied physics :tounge_xd::joy:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

I really want to know how TQ feels about the creative liberties the production took with XY and JH's ending. She was part of the script writing process right? But are we sure she chose this? Was this added on/chosen afterwards in post production?

The author already planned for a mate for Xiao Yan and it isn’t Ji Heng. i am looking forward to those new books that she will write!!! Whatever happens in the show stays in the show. The 3L3W universe has other plans hahhaha!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

On 3/13/2020 at 12:28 AM, MayanEcho said:

@Yori Ten @Ninky

Thank you ladies, you're awesome!

Will FJ be able to get up and dress up for the next 199 days of wedding parties after the first day? :tounge_wink:

Haha, my mind went to the gutter when I read 200 days of celebration.  :joy:.  At this rate, it could be more than 200 days :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Hahah, I'm thinking about 'theoretical physics' vs 'applied physics :tounge_xd::joy:

I won’t call him a pervert. It is a natural progression of a relationship for him. Besides he married her right after the dream, so he completely took responsibility for his “actions”. Although sometimes she gets completely worn out. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 6

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'd like her story too after settling in Qing Qiu. She'll most likely marry another of her clan, but who knows? :) I like her too with XY, but I won't mind pairing her with Cangyi, the former fiance of FJ.

The reason why they marry within the tribe is because of their short lifespan. Bi Yi birds only live for 1000 years.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 3

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ooooh, or with Qingti.  Aaww, they can have a happy ending too :D.  All of the drama characters are really memorable and I'd like to see more them. Oh the possibilities!:D

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, daydreamer77 said:

Haha, my mind went to the gutter when I read 200 days of celebration.  :joy:.  At this rate, it could be more than 200 days :joy:

Ehem! :lol:

Spoiler

In this case, you'll have fun reading the posts at around pages 400 and 500 :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, pawla said:

Because we can't move on from ELOD :D

All other forums I joined will be deserted once the drama ended but not with our ELOD forum :)

Definitely because of the awesome translation team! :heart: Spoiling us with a blog with all the translated tidbits from TQ, who is still cranking out goodies for us fans :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 7

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The reason why they marry within the tribe is because of their short lifespan. Bi Yi birds only live for 1000 years.

Yeah, that reason too. But maybe there would be something good for their life span now that they're in Qing Qiu :) 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Miljenko1708 said:

Day after “consumation” did you notice how DH looked fresh.. it seems like “consumation” its same for him growing cultivation for him..:naughty:

thanks god i found this drama in this corona period, thank you God!!!!

He was glowing :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

20 hours ago, LovelyLady said:
Reba spotted filming for a varshow "Go Fighting S6" in Shanghai.

She's booked and busy.

I'm so happy she's back in Go Fighting!  I'm also (please don't hate me for saying this :joy:) happy Deng Lun and Yixing are there.  Sorry :persevere:

I find her shippable.  I'm like a momma looking for a bf for her daughter :joy:But I can only ship Vengo with Reba :D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, pawla said:

What's go fighting about? Is it like the running man? I saw some of her pics filming she doesn't look well. At least not like her usual cheerful energetic self.

Yes, similar to it and Infinite Challenge.  Off topic, I'm sad Show Luo wasn't in this season's member list.  I started to become a fan of him because he was the first one who showed her care in the first ep.:blush:

Anyway, did she really? I have to look at the pics again. 

• Like 2