Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland WebDrama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?   

53 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Let' take a poll just for fun since we are waiting. Where do you think Ep 48 will end at?

• bing cang ceremony
    • DH and FJ leaving Fanyin Valley
    • Aranya's battle with the owl clan
    • DH and SMY peering into the Miaolu glass
    • Aranya in prison and talking to the mother

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2020 at 03:30 PM

21 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Golden Eagle Goddess is like a rep to open the tv ceremony. It's a honor to be selected. Appear at 2min.

Woah..she's really is...breathtakingly beautiful:love:(and yes we all knows she is beautiful but still I wanted to says it)..so proud to be your fan..beautifully talented Goddess Reba!:heart: thks for sharing.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 2

While waiting for the drama, I revisited Feng Jiu and Dong Hua's part in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom/Eternal Love. I loved his annoyance and perhaps jealousy at Si Ming stroking Feng Jiu in her fox form.

Thumb up to Dong Hua who made Su Jin kneel for 2 hours for hurting Feng Jiu in her fox form. So funny when he told her that the wounds on the fox is greater than hers.

Indeed this rock definitely "feels".

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Yipeeeeee!!!!! Dancing with joy. Twirling happily. Blowing kisses everywhere. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Group hug everyone! :D  I’m overjoyed for our baby fox’ victory. Well-deserved indeed. Congratulations Reba! You are destined to be a queen. Keep it coming. :)

Just want to call everyone’s attention but don’t get offended please. Let us refrain from quoting the pictures and vids posted by others. Moderators have been fairly tolerant here. No warning yet but let’s not wait for that to happen. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

Yipeeeeee!!!!! Dancing with joy. Twirling happily. Blowing kisses everywhere. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Group hug everyone! :D  I’m overjoyed for our baby fox’ victory. Well-deserved indeed. Congratulations Reba! You are destined to be a queen. Keep it coming. :)

Just want to call everyone’s attention but don’t get offended please. Let us refrain from quoting the pictures and vids posted by others. Moderators have been fairly tolerant here. No warning yet but let’s not wait for that to happen

Just wanted to ask and Sorry for being a little bit confused here..is it not allowed to quoting pics and vids in here? If so..why?:)

By the way...l love Group hug:D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Golden Eagle Goddess is like a rep to open the tv ceremony. It's a honor to be selected. Appear at 2min.

Finally, Reba has something up her sleeve. I mean she can level to Tang Yan, Zhao Liying, Liu Yufei in Golden Goddesses awards. I was wondering why isn't she in TOP 4 Dan actress post 90's generation. Im so proud of our Reba. Her visual is beyond this earth.

Btw, as previously mentioned above. Is this qouting vids/photos you mean? i don't understand too. Hope you answer me @junerain7

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 2

U can post new pics and videos (from other sources). But if u want to quote a previous post which contains pics or videos, remove the pics or videos. Don't repeat them. I think the idea is not to slow down the webpage loading esp on handphones. 

• Like 3

@Cedric Ong oh..now I understand...thks for the explanation..very much appreciated. 

PS: To dear all forum 3L3W PB followers..so sorry for the inconvenience coused.

• Like 2

At the moment  I'm rereading the pillow book again. I just started on book 2 now. I love how shameless DH is especially if it concerns FJ. I hope the writers keep FJ's tomboyish nature in the drama. She is so much fun than the girlish FJ from TMOPB.  

• Like 3

Any ideas which scenes these are? 

Add: 

I thought he was going to carry her when he puts her in the ice coffin like in the book. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 10/13/2018 at 11:00 PM, pawla said:

Any ideas which scenes these are? 

The 1st vid is the scene DH defeats Nie ChuYin at FJ's BingCang ceremony. The 2nd one is a scene of DH & Miao Luo

• Thanks 2

On 10/11/2018 at 6:35 PM, Kimberly Amor said:

Here comes red dressed Feng Jiu fam ~~~ ♥ Btw, Congrats to our baby girl Reba for winning Golden Eagles Goddess 2018 :))))

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The drama gods must have gotten sick of my complaining! They have granted me (and us all) Feng Jiu the heroine in RED!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::love:  I love that you are all SHAMELESS ENABLERS here whenever i’m about to ***think very sexy thoughts about DongFeng***!!! You’re all so naughty like me... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! AND REBA LOOKS LIKE AN ACTUAL FREAKING GODDESS IN THAT AWARD REVEAL VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: I’ve been so busy the past week with organising my childrens’ birthday party and baking cakes... i can’t believe what i’ve come back to! Red heroine Feng Jiu, golden goddess Reba... you’re all amazing! :heart: I gotta say some of these pics/videos are LITERALLY KILLING ME because i am DYING to know what the drama’s mortal realm arc is about... :weary: They are HUGGING! They are IN LOVE! DH is some mortal prince with BLACK HAIR! Far out i know i’ve asked sooo many times but HOW THE HECK will they weave THAT into the book’s story?! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait. But then i can. But then i can’t. December 2019 can’t come soon enough!!! But then i’m enjoying the slow tease with all these leaks... and i also don’t wanna keep aging... why can’t i be like Feng Jiu so that i can be a goddess who doesn’t age... and lives forever... and can turn into a super cute flaming red fox... and gets to make babies with Dong Hua Di Jun... :w00t: (Kidding! I love my husband... more... actually he watched Eternal Love with me and he loves DH too :sweatingbullets:) Sigh... bring on the 30s! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 10/5/2018 at 9:41 AM, Zelnk said:

How i wish they would gift us with new official photos!!!

omg bow and arrow too!

Edited by maimailove28
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I am loving everything that is posted.  Thank you for those that are giving us these tidbits.  Counting the days until this drama goes live.

• Like 2

We all talk about this show even when it isn't even out yet. Imagine how crazy our conversations will be once the drama is actually out! :lol:

I, for one, cannot wait since all of you are wonderful! :relieved:

• LOL 3

Is anyone else also really looking forward to watching Liu Ruilin as Yan Chiwu/Xiao Yan? I thought he was really cute as Sixtheenth Disciple Zi Lan, and he was also cute in The Flame’s Daughter (only watched bits). ^_^ I’ll be honest - in the book, i sometimes found Xiao Yan annoyingly dumb so i didn’t care much about him. But with Liu Ruilin casted, this changes things! Not only do i think he’s perfect for the role, i also think he’ll make Xiao Yan cuter, sweeter and less annoying. I think i have a little soft spot for him because he’s always playing a sweet male side characrer. I’m already sad that he’s going to get his heart broken by Ji Heng!

Eternal+Love+Stars+in+The+Pillow+Book.pn

• Like 3