[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, saoriumori said:

yeah,now I see.They are pretty cold in their BTS scenes. 

Maybe that is why we got not much bts of them two. Dunno why they were pretty cold like that *sigh*

But they has another bts where they were smiling to each other, maybe they were acting cold because they were filming outsite where the weather really cold and so many people watching them there.

This is the bts were both of them smiling to each other (0.48 til 1.03)

LOL oys has had kiss scenes in other dramas but not many like in this drama Hwayugi plus deep kissing.

on “jangbori is here” she had few but also a bed scene but not that kind of bed scene everyone wants to see lol it was more like you and your husband on bed talking and joking and a than a kiss under the covers while teasing each other and the rest up to the viewers imagination :D

2 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

LOL oys has had kiss scenes in other dramas but not many like in this drama 

on jangbori is here she had few but also a bed scene but not that kind of bed scene everyone wants to see lol it was more like you and your husband on bedbtalking about things and a kiss under the covers and the rest up to the viewers imagination :D

That kiss indeed was very good haha 

NlizJABSAC8.jpg

17 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

In this scene i noticed that OYS follows LSG lead with the kisses. In the beginning she was not use to but now she follows his lead 

Seunggi ever said, OYS is the coolest co-star because she always let her co-star act comfortable as he feels to and not let her co-star uncomfortable doing their scene, she always consider what her co-star want more than herself. So i think they already discussed this kiss scene before they take it, so OYS decided to follow Seunggi lead :wub:

1 hour ago, dvrels said:

Seunggi ever said, OYS is the coolest co-star because she always let her co-star act comfortable as he feels to and not let her co-star uncomfortable doing their scene, she always consider what her co-star want more than herself. So i think they already discussed this kiss scene before they take it, so OYS decided to follow Seunggi lead :wub:

I agree with you that she likes to make her co-star comfortable and LSG said that it is easier since both have experience and any dialogue inserted last min on the scene goes smoothly without having to discuss beforehand 

and its good that both of them are mature so we don't get some shitty kisses XD :lol:
and just like that we have something to talk abt lol 
srsly OYS is so pretty she just need to change her wardrobe . she so sexy in that episode that she goes red dress while finding glutton monster . 
Let monkey suffer from nose bleed LUL:wub:

1 hour ago, dubuqueen said:

A common pattern I recognized in dramas where the transition from reel to real happens (lead actors dating eachother in real life) :

The number of kiss scenes starts to shoot up (or maybe that's the trend in kdramas lately :huh:)

Wow.Good catch :)

Archived