Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Why you have to mention pretty shiny thing :tears:

You do know that i’m an annoying crow right? And I can’t control myself everytime  shiny thing is mentioned

so take this annoying collage of  shiny things from me :naughty:

Hide contents

Merong ~:P

Your shiny objects look very concrete.

Hmm.... oh diamonds are the hardest metal known to men. Is this a concrete proof of a loving boy loving my favourite ohvely?

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

37 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

You and me both. Next project of hers is highly anticipated. I wonder who she will star with next. I hope it is someone good and that the drama is a hit. Also is it selfish of me to hope that her next drama is 50 episode drama even though it would be tiring for OYS ? Sometimes I even wish Hwayugi could have been a 50 episode drama so we could gave seen more of OTP. Even though I know that 50 episodes are tiring to film and the schedule is demanding, I can't help but wish for OYS to star in a long drama. Either way, I am excited to see what she will film next. I hope it is a hit because she deserves to be loved by more and more fans always. :wub:

Yeah.. HWAYUGI?? 50 EP. THEN WHY NOT. IT MUSTBE TIRING BUT ITS ALL WORTH IT! MANY SUPPORTERS ARE WAITING FOR HER. WHEN I WATCH HER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HWAYUGI. ILOVE THE WAY SHE PLAY HER EYES WHEN SHE WAS ACTING INNOCENT. SHE SO BEAUTIFUL IN MANY ANGLES. NO WONDER WHY OUR OH GONG FELL IN LOVE WITH HER. SHE WAS JUST SIMPLE WOMAN.STUNNING WITH OR WITHOUT MAKE UP. 

• Like 3

Looks like we found a new name for our couple. #ConcreteCouple seems suitable :P

Btw an interesting concrete fact: a Kimbap whose career is very dead (did you know the number of people who came to say goodbye to him when he went to army was...0. This include our girl here. No bye bye for her "bf") couldn't afford that shiny shiny. Oops. There goes that "theory" of OYS & KB being together :sweatingbullets::phew:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

55 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I think date phase already ✔️ hahaha you know the thing we've been talking in our submarine group hahahah

Ohh my!!!!! OXYGen PLEASE! PL LEASE!! I CANT BREATH!!

• LOL 7

4 minutes ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Breathe breathe...

you can’t faint  on us unless everything is concrete :P   *kidding 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Breathe breathe...

you can’t faint  on us unless everything is concrete :P   *kidding 

Ahahahaha.

Soon soon.. soon.. it Gods perfect tyming!!! Im just curious what if they finally admit it. Then it maybe affect the ratings of VAGABOND.

I think they need to hide there relationship because it may affect the on Going DramA of LSG. SO UNNIE NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT. :|

1 hour ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Hey love, I don't know anyone in the submarine that knows CPR so it's better off calling the ambulance if you can't breathe. 

54 minutes ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Ahahahaha.

Soon soon.. soon.. it Gods perfect tyming!!! Im just curious what if they finally admit it. Then it maybe affect the ratings of VAGABOND.

I think they need to hide there relationship because it may affect the on Going DramA of LSG. SO UNNIE NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT. :|

Ohvely is very kind, friendly and lovely to all the people around her, of course she will be understanding. It doesn't matter to me if they decide to go public with their relationship before, during or after vagabond, because I already love them for who they are individually and I am very happy that I found so many friends here that appreciate them for who they are, and are not here to force an expose on their relationship. 

Coincidence is god's way of remaining anonymous.

When the two people I love so much decides to go public with their relationship one day, I will definitely be one of the first to congratulate them. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

here i share a post from obc..

There's a little maths calculation there..

7/7 = 17/8 = 27

For those who excellent in maths - here your homework (sorry. Not me.) Share your answer with us. The correct answer probably will get the mystery gift.. :lol:

Fighting!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, daloula said:

I posted only twice so it is normal that you didn’t recognize me and I didn’t go submarine because I didn’t have the time and I was in the process of changing jobs back then. I am not asking to join the submarine so no worries.

@intrariver I just skimmed the post so I misunderstood the first lines being about me since the word theory was used and I used it just before.

I have no reason to hate since I like both individuals and I wouldn’t mind them together at all.

I remember you, you asked for proof about KB's past shortlived relationships from me and liked a post from a certain someone about reporting us all. LOL. Anyway, you can understand why we can't share the info on a public forum. The example is free for all to see with what happened to a recent couple ship from TVN show. As such it shouldn't be hard to imagine why we would want to protect our couple. :) So no, we won't be presenting concrete proof and facts until it's safe for the couple. Believing or not depends on every person, we won't force anyone. :) 

5 hours ago, intrariver said:

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

MY MY what an interesting shirt choice, LSG!

Omooo

Omoo

This account who likes to throw hints, please do tell us your secrets!

What's that 27 mean ?

Ah, 27, maybe more than what we think. ;) Rumor has it that a certain someone is stalking a certain acc on IG.  Coincidentally, I like it too. :D

• Like 15

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

Hi, sorry for not recognizing you as an old member of this thread :rolleyes:

because our trustworthy members already went submarine even before the so called ‘news’ broke out .

If you are an old member, I was kinda surprised that you weren’t with us getting   info ....  we all have been staying lowkey together because of that.

and @intrariver is not talking about you. She doesn’t even know you :)

Hi.. @haymochi @kopikosong @intrariver @YourHighness . @muishami :D

• Like 2

27 the number that has been haunting us for months lol.. it’s giving me headache....

but hey.. since people  love RECYCLING old stuff ........Wait for it..... 

I’m gonna  RECYCLE   the most epic 3/14 blue sky too :P . I remember I can’t stop laughing  at my phone when I saw their consecutive posts 

84C010BC-9580-4DA9-B3EB-8B2FA34E624E_zps

I’m still contemplating.. should I perm my hair like hers  or not 

Spoiler

7A6E4130-AE56-458E-BF87-29EAB2207128_zps

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

HELLO, everyone! SORRY for being MIA, I've personal things to take care of...but I NEVER forget to visit our thread. I'm very happy to read and see photos of our OTP...as always act as a medicine to my stressful day. Right now, just can't contain my happiness because of the hint LSG is giving us. WOW!!! 503 Couple Shippers, FIGHTING! Have a great day. :heart: God bless.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, daloula said:

I was here before too. I am curious about this pair since the airing of the drama. I lurk from time to time to see if there is any new development. I read all articles so I don’t think I missed anything. If it’s just theories then I am not really interested in knowing. I want something concrete. 

Since you want something concrete, then I guess you must believe the fake news is as fake as it is. Other than the same news repeating itself all over different media outlets, there was nothing concrete about the two of them. 

So while you’re searching for evidence of our otp, let’s also just kill that fake news once and for all. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

27!!!!! It’s special to me too. It’s my birthdate!!! 

I really hope 27 is special to them. Maybe marriage news in November?! But that shirt is generic? I’m going to go in a limb and assume he got the shirt because of the number, not the date. So then, :D back to the significance of the number since the ig acct obc also harped on the number. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I love shipping our Couple! They're always throwing hints and mysteries for us to solve which keeps it so fascinating. They sure seem to want to shout to the world that they're in love with each other!

So I'm good at math because I have an engineering degree and am an accountant but I could only come up with the following feeble theories. Because it's a branded tee and not a personalized one, I think he chose one which had a number which meant something to him (so not necessarily all the numbers on the tee or the dates are meaningful). And I too agree that it's probably the #27 that is meaningful since it's repeated twice on the tee.

- Koreans use their birthdates a lot as passwords etc and they also refer to the lunar dates as well as the normal Western dates. So I looked up both their birthdates  and it turns out OYS' birthdate 6/22/87 is 5/27 on the lunar calendar. So maybe 27 stands for her? So the tee means "lost in love with 27 (OYS)"

or

- Lee in LSG's name is 이 which sounds just like the #2 이. Oh in OYS' name is 오 which sounds just like the #5 오. If you add the 2 numbers, you get 7 so 27 could mean they are two and yet one- a couple.

or

-Since they're both born in 1987, it could be the 2 7's (just the last digit of the birthyear) to get 27.

Of course, alternatively it could simply mean 3/27 was a meaningful date for them such as first kiss, first confession!

Runs away embarrassed at the feeble attempt.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

@sysupporter i love your theories on #27 at least you can come out with something rather than me here who couldn't think of anything.. lol.

I wish the owner of obc are stalking our thread here. Then she create an ID & randomly give hints about #27 & our otp. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sysupporter said:

So I'm good at math because I have an engineering degree and am an accountant but I could only come up with the following feeble theories. Because it's a branded tee and not a personalized one, I think he chose one which had a number which meant something to him (so not necessarily all the numbers on the tee or the dates are meaningful). And I too agree that it's probably the #27 that is meaningful since it's repeated twice on the tee.

- Koreans use their birthdates a lot as passwords etc and they also refer to the lunar dates as well as the normal Western dates. So I looked up both their birthdates  and it turns out OYS' birthdate 6/22/87 is 5/27 on the lunar calendar. So maybe 27 stands for her? So the tee means "lost in love with 27 (OYS)"

Yes or

- Lee in LSG's name is 이 which sounds just like the #2 이. Oh in OYS' name is 오 which sounds just like the #5 오. If you add the 2 numbers, you get 7 so 27 could mean they are two and yet one- a couple.

or

-Since they're both born in 1987, it could be the 2 7's (just the last digit of the birthyear) to get 27.

Of course, alternatively it could simply mean 3/27 was a meaningful date for them such as first kiss, first confession!

Runs away embarrassed at the feeble attempt.. :sweatingbullets:

Oooooooooo~~~~ I can see you’re the best among us with math.

i can only come up with

2+7=9

7-2=5

I’m so smart right?  B)

I realize our  members  consists of  people with various amazing JOBS  haha *clap clap* 

Is there anyone who is a jeweler or who  works with diamond? Please identify the size of that shiny thing.

No matter how much annoying of a crow I am  , I’m still a female crow who got curious with that kind of stuff :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

@sysupporter I don’t care even if all your theories are wrong but you win the internet today!!!

(I do really think one of those theories must be close). 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, madinked said:

internet today!!!

(I do really think one of those theories must be close).

Aw, shucks, thanks for liking my feeble attempts.:blush: U guys are sweet and encouraging.

• Like 4