[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 hours ago, daloula said:

I posted only twice so it is normal that you didn’t recognize me and I didn’t go submarine because I didn’t have the time and I was in the process of changing jobs back then. I am not asking to join the submarine so no worries.

@intrariver I just skimmed the post so I misunderstood the first lines being about me since the word theory was used and I used it just before.

I have no reason to hate since I like both individuals and I wouldn’t mind them together at all.

I remember you, you asked for proof about KB's past shortlived relationships from me and liked a post from a certain someone about reporting us all. LOL. Anyway, you can understand why we can't share the info on a public forum. The example is free for all to see with what happened to a recent couple ship from TVN show. As such it shouldn't be hard to imagine why we would want to protect our couple. :) So no, we won't be presenting concrete proof and facts until it's safe for the couple. Believing or not depends on every person, we won't force anyone. :) 

5 hours ago, intrariver said:

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

MY MY what an interesting shirt choice, LSG!

Omooo

Omoo

This account who likes to throw hints, please do tell us your secrets!

What's that 27 mean ?

Ah, 27, maybe more than what we think. ;) Rumor has it that a certain someone is stalking a certain acc on IG.  Coincidentally, I like it too. :D

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, haymochi said:

Hi, sorry for not recognizing you as an old member of this thread :rolleyes:

because our trustworthy members already went submarine even before the so called ‘news’ broke out .

If you are an old member, I was kinda surprised that you weren’t with us getting   info ....  we all have been staying lowkey together because of that.

and @intrariver is not talking about you. She doesn’t even know you :)

Hi.. @haymochi @kopikosong @intrariver @YourHighness . @muishami :D

27 the number that has been haunting us for months lol.. it’s giving me headache....

but hey.. since people  love RECYCLING old stuff ........Wait for it..... 

I’m gonna  RECYCLE   the most epic 3/14 blue sky too :P . I remember I can’t stop laughing  at my phone when I saw their consecutive posts 

84C010BC-9580-4DA9-B3EB-8B2FA34E624E_zps

I’m still contemplating.. should I perm my hair like hers  or not 

Spoiler

7A6E4130-AE56-458E-BF87-29EAB2207128_zps

HELLO, everyone! SORRY for being MIA, I've personal things to take care of...but I NEVER forget to visit our thread. I'm very happy to read and see photos of our OTP...as always act as a medicine to my stressful day. Right now, just can't contain my happiness because of the hint LSG is giving us. WOW!!! 503 Couple Shippers, FIGHTING! Have a great day. :heart: God bless.

14 hours ago, daloula said:

I was here before too. I am curious about this pair since the airing of the drama. I lurk from time to time to see if there is any new development. I read all articles so I don’t think I missed anything. If it’s just theories then I am not really interested in knowing. I want something concrete. 

Since you want something concrete, then I guess you must believe the fake news is as fake as it is. Other than the same news repeating itself all over different media outlets, there was nothing concrete about the two of them. 

So while you’re searching for evidence of our otp, let’s also just kill that fake news once and for all. 

27!!!!! It’s special to me too. It’s my birthdate!!! 

I really hope 27 is special to them. Maybe marriage news in November?! But that shirt is generic? I’m going to go in a limb and assume he got the shirt because of the number, not the date. So then, :D back to the significance of the number since the ig acct obc also harped on the number. 

I love shipping our Couple! They're always throwing hints and mysteries for us to solve which keeps it so fascinating. They sure seem to want to shout to the world that they're in love with each other!

So I'm good at math because I have an engineering degree and am an accountant but I could only come up with the following feeble theories. Because it's a branded tee and not a personalized one, I think he chose one which had a number which meant something to him (so not necessarily all the numbers on the tee or the dates are meaningful). And I too agree that it's probably the #27 that is meaningful since it's repeated twice on the tee.

- Koreans use their birthdates a lot as passwords etc and they also refer to the lunar dates as well as the normal Western dates. So I looked up both their birthdates  and it turns out OYS' birthdate 6/22/87 is 5/27 on the lunar calendar. So maybe 27 stands for her? So the tee means "lost in love with 27 (OYS)"

or

- Lee in LSG's name is 이 which sounds just like the #2 이. Oh in OYS' name is 오 which sounds just like the #5 오. If you add the 2 numbers, you get 7 so 27 could mean they are two and yet one- a couple.

or

-Since they're both born in 1987, it could be the 2 7's (just the last digit of the birthyear) to get 27.

Of course, alternatively it could simply mean 3/27 was a meaningful date for them such as first kiss, first confession!

Runs away embarrassed at the feeble attempt.. :sweatingbullets:

8 hours ago, sysupporter said:

So I'm good at math because I have an engineering degree and am an accountant but I could only come up with the following feeble theories. Because it's a branded tee and not a personalized one, I think he chose one which had a number which meant something to him (so not necessarily all the numbers on the tee or the dates are meaningful). And I too agree that it's probably the #27 that is meaningful since it's repeated twice on the tee.

- Koreans use their birthdates a lot as passwords etc and they also refer to the lunar dates as well as the normal Western dates. So I looked up both their birthdates  and it turns out OYS' birthdate 6/22/87 is 5/27 on the lunar calendar. So maybe 27 stands for her? So the tee means "lost in love with 27 (OYS)"

Yes or

- Lee in LSG's name is 이 which sounds just like the #2 이. Oh in OYS' name is 오 which sounds just like the #5 오. If you add the 2 numbers, you get 7 so 27 could mean they are two and yet one- a couple.

or

-Since they're both born in 1987, it could be the 2 7's (just the last digit of the birthyear) to get 27.

Of course, alternatively it could simply mean 3/27 was a meaningful date for them such as first kiss, first confession!

Runs away embarrassed at the feeble attempt.. :sweatingbullets:

Oooooooooo~~~~ I can see you’re the best among us with math.

i can only come up with

2+7=9

7-2=5

I’m so smart right?  B)

I realize our  members  consists of  people with various amazing JOBS  haha *clap clap* 

Is there anyone who is a jeweler or who  works with diamond? Please identify the size of that shiny thing.

No matter how much annoying of a crow I am  , I’m still a female crow who got curious with that kind of stuff :P

3 hours ago, sysupporter said:

6 + 22 - 8 + 7 = 27 

I'm not asking to pass maths, can I get an A for maths? :lol:

15 hours ago, cikbie572 said:

7/7 = 17/8 = 27

Since OBC has #qixifestival there in the caption, it implied 7/7 being the double seven festival, which is otherwise known as chinese valentine's day. 7/7 means the 7th day of the 7th month on the lunar calendar, and this year, it falls on 17/8. Hence 7/7 = 17/8. 

This 7/7 is based on a story where two lover can only meet once a year on 7/7. They are represented by two stars - Altair and Vega, and are separated by the milky way. That's why in the caption it says, "reunion vega & altair", and in the video, "revenge on those above". It means Altair and Vega will meet on 7/7 and take a revenge on heaven for using the milky way to separate them. 

Double seven = 2(7) = 27. It makes sense to me so... Why was LSG wearing 27? It might be a coincidence. Well, coincidence is god's way of remaining anonymous.

I will stop here, but I still want an A for maths. 

On 8/22/2018 at 11:14 AM, madinked said:

Since you want something concrete, then I guess you must believe the fake news is as fake as it is. Other than the same news repeating itself all over different media outlets, there was nothing concrete about the two of them. 

So while you’re searching for evidence of our otp, let’s also just kill that fake news once and for all. 

It’s very  ‘concrete’  for some ‘people’  you knooooow....there was a “pink radiating light” that can only be seen with special eyes   :lol::P

and oh.. don’t forget the very concrete article of drama couples written by a drunk  or (OBVIOUS) journalist.  :lol:

Spoiler

D2C02322-142F-4EDB-B2B5-421A0B85E8D5_zps

“OYS and KB  who acted together in  HWAYUGI , met through the drama. 

They were confirmed by the agencies within 10 minutes. “

who here doesn’t know who  Son  oh gong is in hwayugi??

raise your hands.... 

( PS please don’t share this article on your social media  . Thanks a bunch)

Archived