[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

3 minutes ago, madinked said:

I am, I am. But now first few episodes still focused on the older generation. 

Honestly i just fast forward that early few episode untill i see oys.. hahaha

But i like her more in my sassy girl.. she was a joseon princess in the drama. So pretty. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, madinked said:

I am, I am. But now first few episodes still focused on the older generation. 

When my aunt was watching this show, I thought the villain, that famous actress in her own right, is really pretty too. She’s the actress in the Father is Strange melodrama right? 

OYS appears in Episode 8. 

And yes the actress is Lee Yuri and she was in Father is Strange

Hello everyone!

all this happening in here while i was few days away on vacation. One can’t  go On vacation in peace because so many things happened. Never expected that type of attention again in our thread but well we need to adjust ourselves because not everyone like the reality. I mean I myself get really hurt if my delusional world gets crush with facts so is understandable but i guess OTP is not everyones cup of tea. 

By the way mrs OYS well be on the awards ceremony omg i need to see her goddess dress. Mr LSG updated his Instagram account few days ago and i wonder if he did that for a certain someone :wub:

maybe not or maybe yes but hey a girl like me can dream right? I am not hurting anyway by being delusional with his post right? If I am sorry but I cannot stop 

5 hours ago, ritausma said:

Ahhh, all of the beautiful gifs and videos made me go through my favorite ones and I just can't stop myself from posting these.....:wub: So many feelings radiating from these two :love: *runs away blushing*

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo2_r1_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo3_r1_540.giftumblr_p4po6sfYOX1s8t96qo4_r1_540.gif

Whoaaa @ritausma always finding ways to make everyone blush.

This kiss is everything..:wub::sweatingbullets:

They were so afraid to lose each other. 

Love them~

6 hours ago, madinked said:

Suddenly so many posts. And between the stars and shiny objects, I’m lost already. Old soul can’t keep up with you young things. Seriously.

and hey, i named kopikosong coffee lady. Why you all take it for oys?! Much as I love oys, I want coffee lady for our Kopi Soh here (but I’m more Soh than you).  

(Am I going off topic here?? Will I be Banned?! I have no idea already what’s the line not to cross. Seems like a very very thin line. A little pressured posting here). 

I really miss miss seeing these 2 on screen. Easy to catch lsg but not oys. So I resort to watching an old drama - something my 80yo aunt was addicted to when it was shown years ago. And now I’m that old auntie watching. It’s already epi 4 and I still don’t see OYS in Jang Bo-Ri!!!! I’m going to start cursing already. 

I know how you feel... I watched it, too and to tell you honestly I skipped episodes 4-6, because I missed OYS so much that I watched episode 7 right away where she finally appeared. Ha ha. She really is the brightest among the stars!!! Have a wonderful day everyone. Fighting!!! God bless. :heart:

I have been a silent lurker in this thread for a long time. I really enjoy reading all of your insights about this couple.

.That saliva kiss between them made me blush so badly \(>  <)/

Anyway I found a super pretty edit of 503 couple.

A real love with rice (k-bab) connecting them (Does she know something too??)

lZakLfL.png

and this one . Look at them (this is the only pic that LSG ig  pressed like right?)

STNKZ0P.jpg

10 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Hello my love, ohvely chose the coffee life. She is coffee ahjumma. 

Here's ohvely endorsing her favourite coffee, otherwise known as kopi o kosong which *cough* seung gi the coffee ahjussi loves making. Call me spoilsport but I need to bring their coffee preference to everyone's attention. :P:D

She is not quite Ahjumma yet XD Coffee Ahgasshi for a few more months. Then once the grand wedding happens then 503 will officially be Ahjumma and Ahjusshi :P

LOL, it seems this thread is a popular visiting place by shippers and haters. Our happiness always gets reported, doesn't it?:lol: Just FYI guys, this thread may shut down in the future because of our happiness and the resulting reporting. ;) No sunshine without darkness and no day without night. :P We may get a whole "concrete" building soon. #nonsensicalrambling #orisit?

3 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL, it seems this thread is a popular visiting place by shippers and haters. Our happiness always gets reported, doesn't it?:lol: Just FYI guys, this thread may shut down in the future because of our happiness and the resulting reporting. ;) No sunshine without darkness and no day without night. :P We may get a whole "concrete" building soon. #nonsensicalrambling #orisit?

giphy.gif

too hot, too concrete, too real—> Danger 

11 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Booooo I think so too. Ok, will be prepared and hope we can still chat in a smaller PM group? 

Excuse me???!!!! :crazy:

Just  finished watching P48 and someone is wearing shiny bling bling again. You know Mochi Crowy can’t help getting obsess by real shiny bling bling!!  Esp if someone is wearing two of them 

2FEACCEB-7577-4BCF-98F4-33139E387932_zps

Spoiler

F3F89845-8DF1-4ED9-B6ED-433CA5035758_zps

Bling Bling Bling

Mochi Crowy can’t take this anymore :o

Hi All!   Been lurking for some time and honestly checking in daily.  Our OTP makes my day.  Thanks for all the info, gifs, etc.   I’m always at the edge of my seat waiting for the next hint, the next whatever we can find to share.  ^_^

It makes me frustrated and sad that this forum is being reported again.  Some people aren’t happy unless they make others miserable. 

*back to lurking mode*

On 8/25/2018 at 5:54 AM, vgm3 said:

Hi All!   Been lurking for some time and honestly checking in daily.  Our OTP makes my day.  Thanks for all the info, gifs, etc.   I’m always at the edge of my seat waiting for the next hint, the next whatever we can find to share.  ^_^

It makes me frustrated and sad that this forum is being reported again.  Some people aren’t happy unless they make others miserable. 

*back to lurking mode*

Spoiler

Well... can’t  do anything about it *shrugs*.

This thread purpose is only to spread 503 love and we all enjoy submarine mode more because we know things  but

even friendly  jokes btw our own members is also receiving  button  ^_^

shipping is a fun , loving, and lighthearted fandom activity anyway not a life and death situation n but of  course it’s special when your otp is real :wub:

Poor Mawang is zoning out while the two are in their own world. They both have too much vitamins :wub:

DD93C7C7-9FAB-4509-A7ED-07B07512CEE0_zps

As I said, I’m still trying to figure out why and how not to get warnings/closed. 

But! If someone posted something inappropriately in our thread, shouldn’t that person get the warning or worse, be banned instead of killing the whole thread and as a result, banning all innocent parties too? Unless of course ton of us are talking inappropriately (in this case talking and gossiping about other people/ships?)  which I highly doubt so. 

33 minutes ago, madinked said:

As I said, I’m still trying to figure out why and how not to get warnings/closed. 

But! If someone posted something inappropriately in our thread, shouldn’t that person get the warning or worse, be banned instead of killing the whole thread and as a result, banning all innocent parties too? Unless of course ton of us are talking inappropriately (in this case talking and gossiping about other people/ships?)  which I highly doubt so. 

:sweatingbullets: On point

Charming friend watching his fav library scene shares the same facial expression as mine when rewatching their kisses (except no one is looking at me , while his thousands of fans are watching him)

5A7B5477-130F-4B25-AC22-E98373CFA29C_zps

cr to 

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

You forgot too pink which coincidentally will make haters and 503 have a radiating green color between them. Guess what green symbolizes. :D

Don’t know what is going on but just  one wise advice from a 40 year old ahjumma who shyly ship these two people.  I assume that I am definitely older than you youngsters : “Never hate people who are jealous of you but always respect their jealousy because they can’t stand what is right about you”

There is always positivity about everything = )  Both OYS and LSG are such lovely couple as an individual person and even more when they are together so let’s be like them  (back to lurking mode) 

Archived