[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@haymochi that scene obviously has EP too, even with my phone it's very clear, omo these OYS-LSG really really will be sail soon or later, I'll wait for the good news haha

4 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

Ok guys. What is E.P?

You have to got the PM from @YourHighness . To know what is EP, it's the secret code for the finding our chingu share via pm

11 minutes ago, intrariver said:

I'm sure we can find more ADJUSTING BODY LANGUAGE/HIDING FEELING/FAKE GESTURE moments like this.

Should we look + GIF + screenshot them? :wink:

Did u notice that he adjust his sitting position  on the ep 5 bts ? 

The ep is actually produced by the limbic system in our brain when we see someone we love, it is especially obvious in animals since animals are predominantly emotionally-driven compared to humans. E.g. dogs when they see their owners they love so much, ep becomes very obvious. So that observation about the ep is definitely a scientifically proven one 

Good job with the hawk eyes @YourHighness . ^^

5 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Me too, i feel the same after read what @YourHighness . Sent me. Thanks once again chingu. Great finding

@iloveknovela i've ever read something like EP in SSC days, the finding is the same those days

Very juicy. Soon you'll know

Lets do it now. E.P ❤️❤️❤️

That's interesting!!!  Since our OTP is very similar to SSC days and maybe LSG were following their footsteps since he consider them brave... so who knows.  Besides, some of us here or maybe many are married or had been in a relationship so we have the basic indicators of how an in-love person looked like and how they behave.   People may differ in personality but body languages or love languages remains the same... it's most often painted in their faces and their eyes are the mirror of their soul.  One reason why we always talk about how their gazes and stares are, either stolen or not because there is always something in there.  :blush:

Let's do the E.P. now.... surely many fan pics and video will come out!!! :tongue:

OK, I think I have answered everyone's PM now. I am not even exaggerating when I say that I got like 50 PM's. :lol: Will reply to the replies soon, PM and here. :lol:

Edit: I just got like 10 more PM's. :lol: We should have just made a PM group.:lol:

BTW, the 5 newbies/lurkers who PM'ed me begging for the clue...I truly, truly apologize for not replying to your PM's. You may be real fans of the couple, I realize that, but this is a very personal and physical clue and I can't risk it being leaked in case it's used against them by the haters. I really am sorry, guys. 

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Woah are there really haters?

come on get a life you guys  -_-

Shipping is just for fun why take it so seriously? 

just ship the couple you want and the one you love no one is forcing you to ship or join this couple thread lmao..

Stop being so childish. 

why spy on this thread if you don't like them? Like last time there was also a sudden  outburst of an angry poster here... lol :lol:

I got like 7 PM's (latest count) from haters, pretending to be LSG-OYS shippers. :rolleyes: I found it really funny. Like, seriously, what's the point of wasting your time on a couple that you hate?

3 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

OK, I think I have answered everyone's PM now. I am not even exaggerating when I say that I got like 50 PM's. :lol: Will reply to the replies soon, PM and here. :lol:

Edit: I just got like 10 more PM's. :lol: We should have just made a PM group.:lol:

BTW, the 5 newbies/lurkers who PM'ed me begging for the clue...I truly, truly apologize for not replying to your PM's. You may be real fans of the couple, I realize that, but this is a very personal and physical clue and I can't risk it being leaked in case it's used against them by the haters. I really am sorry, guys. 

please pm me.

4 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Also, I found a pretty darn good physical clue to our couple's feelings for each other. I don't want to share it on the thread because it is very personal and I don't want the haters to use it against them, since we know this thread is being stalked by many. BTW, I went back and checked their previous shows scenes with their partners to make sure I was not being delulu. There's a marked difference that makes me very happy and its made me almost sure about this couple. PM me if you guys want to know but please keep it private between us shippers. :)

@YourHighness . PLEASE PM ME TOOOOOOOOO I'VE ONLY BEEN LURKING HERE COZ I HAVE NOTHING. PLEASE PM MEEEE. Save my life??

22 minutes ago, deanne3004 said:

I think that X-out by Ryu Ji Hyun , the OST from Please Come Back Mister really relate our otp. The lyrics suits them very well . If you know what I mean,, (E.P)

I made it over a month ago. I don't know if you'll like it but here

14 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

I got like 7 PM's (latest count) from haters, pretending to be LSG-OYS shippers. :rolleyes: I found it really funny. Like, seriously, what's the point of wasting your time on a couple that you hate?

I bet many lurkers will come out soon because of their curiosity haha. Not surprised if you get 100+ PM's  later on

it's best for you to be cautious really haha..

idk what why haters work so hard

just support your ship .. why be bothered by others.  Remember Shipping is just something to make you happy ~~ as long as it's not attacking other people or making the real two people involved  become awkward , it's all good and fun

10 minutes ago, kjesin said:

@YourHighness . PLEASE PM ME TOOOOOOOOO I'VE ONLY BEEN LURKING HERE COZ I HAVE NOTHING. PLEASE PM MEEEE. Save my life??

I made it over a month ago. I don't know if you'll like it but here

Aah thanks. I'm a big fan of your mvs (very very well done, Maze is my personal face) i even downloaded them to feed my addiction haha 

2 minutes ago, kjesin said:

PLEASE PM ME TOOOOOOOOO I'VE ONLY BEEN LURKING HERE COZ I HAVE NOTHING. PLEASE PM MEEEE. Save my life??

Woaah chingu it's been awhile i haven't seen your post, miss your post anyway haha

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

You've done a great job chingu ❤️

10 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Haters need to get life :rolleyes:

Okay you know what, I think I’ve gone blind after adjusting my screen to the maximum BRIGHTEST level and gluing my face on it while watching my fave close up scenes. Just watching episodes 1 (when they were at the bridge) & 18 (fave kissing scene, of course) alone will tell you the difference about the clue - ITS TRUEEE! Lol. I’m giggling like an idiot here but kudos to our hawk eyed, scientific shipper who pointed this out. You made my day, chingu! B)

5 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Haters will always be haters I guess. They must be really dying to know about what EP is all about. So please, everyone, let's just keep it to ourselves. After @YourHighness . have painstakingly vetted all those who PM'ed (thank you for all your hard work chinggu-ya), there might be people who will direct PM us instead to get the info.

And yes, we could have made a PM group. Then we can discuss and talk about more definite proofs like this without being scared that haters or antis will know about it. Haha. Let's protect our couple and support them till the end!

:heart:

23 minutes ago, muishami said:

It’s a secret.

@cikbie572Chingu I have been asking myself the same question but i have no clue because i was late to this top and i am catching up but i am reading all this pots that included E.P and have to clue what does it mean. 

If anyone is kind enough let me and if it is a secret please PM 

1 minute ago, estrellita1122 said:

@cikbie572Chingu I have been asking myself the same question but i have no clue because i was late to this top and i am catching up but i am reading all this pots that included E.P and have to clue what does it mean. 

If anyone is kind enough let me and if it is a secret please PM 

You should PM @YourHighness .  She will tell you. 

Me and others who already get her PM promise to not share it to others and keep it as EP in this thread to protect our otp from haters

Archived