[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ilovejasminnie said:

OMG at the clue haha! Thank you for your response! I’ll keep it a secret as well but haha BRB I’M GONNA REWATCH MY FAVE SCENES NOW and watch out for the “clue” *wink*

I bet you will stick your face on the screen and increase  the resolution 1000x times more  :lol::tongue:

4 minutes ago, aqualy said:
Haha..the florist change the monkey emoji itu smiley LOL

Aaah poor florist.. that's why shippers need to calm down a bit hahaha

11 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Haha..the florist change the monkey emoji itu smiley LOL

How suspicious. Lol. 

46 minutes ago, aqualy said:

Haters should build their own ship n sail somewhere else...haha

Yeah. They should sail to Bermuda Triangle. HAHA~ (kidding not kidding lol) 

@YourHighness . I think I knew what your mean and I agree with you.

I remember hearing something like that.... I think there are people who are gifted in that area too.  Perhaps to reconfirm it, some of us may have friends or acquaintance who are knowledgeable in that field too.  I heard, its a gift gained thru experience.

Anyways... we are all bonding here due to varied clues and observations we've had of this couple.  Other's may disagree with us but who cares... not one them can prove that we are wrong either. :blush: 

So may the luckiest shipper win.:glasses:

What is wrong with monkey emoji... everyone can use monkey emoji if they want. no need to change it to smiley though. :D:D it will make it more suspicious. hahaha.. if only soompi allows to use monkey emoji, I'll use it in my every single post. :D:D

Anyway, brb, I'm gonna rewatch Hwayugi again :D:D

Archived