[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

2 hours ago, madinked said:

About the kissing with other partners, 

Reveal hidden contents

I really respect that Song Joong Ki explicitly said that the films he will be making will be different and selective now he’s married. I think his future films won’t have much lovelines. 

Then again, there are other married actors like Jang Hyuk who continues many kissing scenes even though he’s married and his marriage seems fine?

About the Dispatch videos (I’m trying to be rational here), didn’t Dispatch also show past airport styles of other female celebrities recently too?

Regarding Dispatch, that is my question too. I honestly don't know though because I'm not following them. If they usually do this, then maybe it is not something we should worry about. Well we'll just have to wait and see if they will post anything else later and analyse that.

ps: I feel like I'm beginning to sharpen my latent investigative skill lately. Haha. This ship is turning me into all sorts of analytical and hawk-eyedness girl. And not to mention being delulu. Haha but I'm loving it!

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His kissing scenes with OYS were hands down the best of them all.  Maybe coz he’s more matured now, I dunno. Couldn’t be all “acting” since he just took a break from acting for 2 years. Uhm, the previous kissing scenes he shared with other actresses were more tamed.

The one’s with OYS showed more passion, I guess (or if I’m going to be delulu about it, the kisses reflected what he was feeling at that moment w/c is being wildly attracted to OYS) 

All in all, Lee Seungi Gi kisses so damn well. If I were in my 20’s I’d probably be fangirling over him like craaaaazy, haha. But yeah, he’s so fineee. To my girl, OYS, go get himmm. Cheers! Lol. 

42 minutes ago, zzzzbonk said:

This forum has changed into science faculty, body language department, and now we're analyzing kissing scenes. Geniusss!! 

Haha.. ur right! Oh well, kisses between 503couple can’t even be compared to LSG’s previous kisses.. awhole lot of difference!  i mean, how did these two managed to put so much emotions and passion on their kiss? And how can they be different from al other LSG’s kiss scenes? 

I mean i have my own kdrama fave actors and it seems like they all kiss the same in diffrent dramas.. but with LSG, it is remarkably differnt to his kiss with OYS.. 

37 minutes ago, dvrels said:
Ninja style getting ready to have a date with coolest friend kkkkkk

His expression seems to say, "Oh man, can't get caught now. Need to see my coolest partner coz I miss her so much"

Lols delulu all the way.

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I'm afraid to click on those videos because I don't want to see him kiss another actress more passionate than OYS. :tongue: My heart still can't take it :D

I wouldn't be concerned they are really tamed does nothing to my heart ....let me put it this way i would not be selling tickets for it.. :lol:

Sigh.. I just browsing through another drama thread and saw that the production team of that drama (I won't say the title of the drama :D) dedicated one full video bts just for kissing scene. :bawling::bawling: We didn't even get the proper bts of OTP scene  let alone proper bts of kissing scene. :bawling::bawling: 

28 minutes ago, Hatchi Chay said:

I mean i have my own kdrama fave actors and it seems like they all kiss the same in diffrent dramas.. but with LSG, it is remarkably differnt to his kiss with OYS.. 

Agree with u chingu! I also have my own fav actors and they really have their own style when it comes to kissing. Best ex. is ji chang wook. He is known as good in kissing scenes but in his last project before he go to army, u will really notice that he change his style of kissing and u can really feel that is real. It even reached millions of views in a slow pace of time and got age-resticted also same as our seungyeon couple. As of now ep.18 kissing scenes reached 600k+ views in 3 weeks and counting! :lol: 

8 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Sigh.. I just browsing through another drama thread and saw that the production team of that drama (I won't say the title of the drama :D) dedicated one full video bts just for kissing scene. :bawling::bawling: We didn't even get the proper bts of OTP scene  let alone proper bts of kissing scene. :bawling::bawling: 

WHAAAAT please PM about what drama you're talking about?

As for LSG & OYS they cannot show kiss BTS it would be too obvious how real their chemistry is :wink:

I remember watching Love Forecast a few years ago and thinking the kiss was so awkward. lol. Out of previous works the best one imo is with HJW, but I’ve never seen such passionate kissing until Hwayugi. My heart fluttered for the first time seeing that. idk who is luckier, LSG or OYS. lmao

Allow me to share a bit of my insights and I'll try to be analytical without being delulu. My take on it is that his kiss scenes with OYS definitely takes the cake. It's leagues above the others in terms of passion and emotions conveyed in his eyes and body movement like caressing hands and also his voice (if I'm being honest okay maybe the closest one was in GFB) but this is solely based on the clips above.

The thing is, it is obvious he is a good kisser. But sometimes what separates good and excellent is his partner. With OYS it just seems effortless. Maybe I am a bit biased, but when I see his eyes, they seem more expressive and just 'screamed' tenderness in Hwayugi especially in-between kisses compared to the other dramas. Have a look at his hands too. The way he caressed her face or hair, you just can't help but believe in the emotion conveyed in that scene, whereas in other kissing scenes from his other dramas/movie, his hands is caressing for example his partner's back while kissing but it seemed so restless and forced sometimes.

As someone mentioned before, maybe it's because they are both so talented. That is true, but I think the biggest clue is that they are able to show us such range in their emotions because they are both so compatible with each other as acting partners. Individually they have always been good, but together they were able to pull off such explosive chemistry that I haven't seen in their pairing with previous co-actors. I would like to think this is possible because they were able to channel their own feelings into their acting. It is believable because the seeds of it is there.

Okay, I will perhaps continue the analysis later as I'm still at work. (See what is happening in my life hahaha. I just can't wait to respond because you guys have been so awesome. The thread's on fire!)

14 minutes ago, intrariver said:

WHAAAAT please PM about what drama you're talking about?

As for LSG & OYS they cannot show kiss BTS it would be too obvious how real their chemistry is :wink:

Hahaha.. maybe their bts kisses were too 'age restricted' :D:D but hey.. "did lee complain?" :lol::lol:

Btw, check your PM chingu~ :)

13 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

I understand u chingu! I have one otp that we are spoiled with so many bts specially the kissing scenes. Thats why its so suspicious that they dont release any from our 503 couple. :(

Im thinkin maybe

1. they dont want to spread dating rumours. But why LSG need to say that his fav scenes was the kissing scenes. It may start dating rumours.

2. for the dvd. But as i mention earlier, one of my otp were spoiled with bts but they still manage to sold the dvd's and as far as i know, they releasing it for 3 times already.

3. they are not close. definitely a NO NO to me. I will not buy that reason.

4. because of the accident. But they manage to release a bts its just that our 503 couple are barely there.

5. they are oozing with so much chemistry, no need for building up. but they r not the only otp with that kind of chem. still they r blessed with bts.

:ph34r::ph34r: 

You're welcome to add some reasons chingus :lol:

Archived