[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

LSG as guest appearance in My Little Old Boy/ My Ugly Duckling preview

(did LSG had dating rumor???B))

i think OYS private her account to remove some spam followers maybe.. because her followers decrease to 2.1m when she just reached 2.2m followers on 10/08..

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

OYS acc being private may have a different meaning than we think. :) Don't worry though, they know how to keep in touch. :lol:

This, I hope you’re right with the diff meaning :D

and her followers going down to 2.1 .. not surprised, some people trying to check if her acc has really turned private and got locked out (yeah...i’m one of the victim, luckily it’s only my work acc :tears::P)

saw some knetz comments on Naver , that might be the case 

Speaking of JAPAN  ,

I think since even skies are pink for these two biased Pinky lovers, this might've very well been the way they saw the Japanese flag while travelling there:

image_1534751209206.png

Am I right or am I right? ;-)

Anyway since the weather is starting to get colder these days I'm already considering what fan gifts to potentially send for christmas...dare I say, a christmas wedding:P

I think their own pinky personalized warming beanie would do. It would serve as a great reminder of the fond memories they made there together, Monkey doll hugging dates, eating dates....probably sharing same hotel room(/bed) dates ;-)

image_1534751352019.png

....nah considering a Lovesick LSG's recent upgrades from just pink to pink and hearts, this would actually be more suitable as their very own FLAG OF JAPAN fond memories gift:

image_1534752224674.png

BTW notice how I was talking about just A Beanie. ONE, not two.

Since these two have a tendency to prove that indeed Sharing is caring, there's no need to send anymore than just ONE that they'd both use anyway ;)

OH! BUT W.A.I.T. !

....about PINK and JAPAN,

LSG already has a great reminder of the lovely 503 Japan travellings:

PD48,

All that PINK and JAPANESE girls must constantly bring back fond memories with coolest partner :phew:

HOW CAN HE NOT CONSTANTLY THINK ABOUT THAT JAPAN TRIP! 

...We all know now LSG what's on your mind all episodes filmed after your honeymoon practice vacasion in Japan  :rolleyes:

I mean just look!:

I'm putting it under spoiler tags because all that Pink-iness can easily blind you!:

Spoiler

The universe must be a hardcore 503 shipper, giving them the eternally sailing status and now gifting him with loving reminders everywhere :wub:

GO GO JAPAN!

GO GO PINK! 

1 hour ago, smilegirl88 said:

OYS acct is no longer private :lol: hopefully, we get an update soon! 

Must have been set up on private by mistake...someone is up late to make this change lol

How interesting isn't it. It's a recurring pattern. Uri OYS unnie stops caring about her sleep schedule when a certain someone is overseas. Every time he has gone abroad, OYS is up until the wee hours of the morning (SK time). How hard it is to communicate with your loved when they are so many hours away. Even a simple hello or goodbye is hard to exchange while both are awake and not busy. I'm sure LSG would make time for OYS even if he was busy. She obviously waits up for so long for a reason. Maybe exchanging cute sleepy photos while he just woke up and she's just falling asleep ? (It's almost 9 AM in LA) :wub:

6 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

OYS acc being private may have a different meaning than we think. :) Don't worry though, they know how to keep in touch. :lol:

I had a hope that maybe she had the account private because some surprising news would be revealed soon but maybe not. 

Since she just opened it up again, I have a feeling she did so to clear out her followers as suspected. If it's for any reason besides anti hate then I am satisfied. However if she has to close her account because people were hating on her then I only wish I knew who those people are so I could kill them for hurting such a lovely person. :angry:

Also can we have someone post the 'Direct Line'/'One to One Connection' gif here ? It's definitely true. It makes me think that's why OYS didn't post on IG the day of LSG's flight. On all other days he has gone overseas she posted something. I'm being a little delulu while assuming its probably to give him something pretty to stare at while he is on his flights :P She probably didn't post when he was going to LA because she used her 'One to One' Connection. He couldn't see her IG anyway cuz it was private so maybe she thought there is no use uploading to IG since her main recipient can't even see it. Texting is so much easier for that matter. ;) She would have probably sent him pretty selcas and a sweet goodbye message that would have had him smiling like a fool the entire 13 hour flight. (I can even imagine LSG sighing so much and being so heart eyed that the passenger next to him starts to think he's ill (Love sick, heart on his sleeve dork that he is :lol:).

6 hours ago, zyrnzz31 said:

My my LSG has quite the unusual behavior. What stands out to me is that even when questioned so abruptly he just laughs and doesn't looked embarrassed. Even when asking the lady if she is a Dispatch reporter. He seems to be more comfortable than ever about the fact that he's in a relationship. I have a feeling he now has calmed down a little in a way he no longer needs to make sure everybody in the world knows that he's taken but he also wants to tell and given any opportunity would out the secret in a heartbeat. 

That's just y assumption from this teaser though. I suppose we'll have to wait till the episode airs to get the full picture. And since MITH is in LA, I can already imagine LSG following Shin Ae Ra and Cha In Pyo around to ask his Detailed List of Married Life Questions :P

12 hours ago, sysupporter said:

Thanks Haymochi for your wonderful post! Just out of curiosity, I looked up the flower meanings in Korean (in case Koreans interpret them differently and found the following)

Sunflower: Waiting and 일편단심 (Single-hearted love only for you)

Peach rose: Vow of love

Whether it's the Korean version or yours, it's super-sweet and touching- aww! :)

Such heart stopping meanings for the flowers. *sighs dreaming of love* LSG is a cheesy romantic person so he probably did look into the flower meanings. No way of knowing whether he incorporated them into a speech for OYS or not but she seems to be teary eyed in that picture, the ring made a change and the flowers are certainly held in a way that they are close to her and her hands close to her heart. I can only deduce that whatever happened minutes prior to the picture being taken, was very heart touching and meaningful for OYS and of course LSG too. :wub:

28 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

How interesting isn't it. It's a recurring pattern. Uri OYS unnie stops caring about her sleep schedule when a certain someone is overseas. Every time he has gone abroad, OYS is up until the wee hours of the morning (SK time). How hard it is to communicate with your loved when they are so many hours away. Even a simple hello or goodbye is hard to exchange while both are awake and not busy. I'm sure LSG would make time for OYS even if he was busy. She obviously waits up for so long for a reason. Maybe exchanging cute sleepy photos while he just woke up and she's just falling asleep ? (It's almost 9 AM in LA) :wub:

Welcome back chingu!  Been missing your long messages and observations.  That's a very good observation on LSG's reaction to being teased by the ladies on My little Old Boy.  Can't wait to watch the full ep on it. 

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Seungyeon Shippers Forum, I present to you Fantasy vs Reality Episode # 3:

FANTASY:

tumblr_inline_pdrq5iyTTc1txqm3d_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pdrq6iPqpQ1txqm3d_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pdrq7wVlC71txqm3d_1280.png

tumblr_inline_pdrq8nBUUU1txqm3d_1280.pngtumblr_inline_pdrq9uh6ga1txqm3d_1280.png

REALITY:

LSG catching a flight to Japan two days early causing an uproar among reporters despite having no logical reason to go earlier than expected and no statement from his agency regarding why he left early either *cough* undercover date *cough* :ph34r:. Him having a lovely time for two days with his pretty pretty girlfriend (maybe even fiance :phew:) resulting in a shiny shiny ring repeatedly appearing ever since. Said date most likely (definitely) included visiting cute toy stores with adorable monkey plushes and desert/snacks at shaved ice places where they did the adorable yet sappy romantic thing of ordering one large shaved ice but shared it with two spoons. ^_^

Spoiler

59w43pk.jpg&key=5c4440347cd2bedd2f4b876a

I find it awfully sweet that LSG has taken it upon himself to fulfill the promises Son Oh Gong made but couldn't fulfill to Jin Seon Mi... because reasons (which I have still not forgiven the Hong Sisters for) :tears:. He himself said that he is more than 80% Son Oh Gong. He has taken unnie to Japan and no doubt made it lots of fun for her if her smile is an indicator. What's the next promise we will see him fulfill, I wonder ? The 3rd and final 'Real' Wedding perhaps ? :wub: 

(Did the Hong Sisters not give us a happy ending in Hwayugi because they saw LSG and OYS and decided "Nah we don't need to. They got this..." :P)

20 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

Welcome back chingu!  Been missing your long messages and observations.  That's a very good observation on LSG's reaction to being teased by the ladies on My little Old Boy.  Can't wait to watch the full ep on it. 

Ahh thank you for missing me ! I missed being on here too but I lost a little of my writing spirit and just couldn't find any topic to analyze in depth. There are many but I was very much sucked into kdramas so I took a break for a few weeks. I'm back though and I can't wait to analyze MITH again and of course this interesting new variety show with the perceptive ahjummas.

They are old enough to have sons LSG's age and probably have daughter in laws by now too. They should be able to spot hidden feelings a mile away and we already know LSG does no such thing. The word 'Hide' does not exist in his dictionary. If they can't recognize a man so obviously in love as LSG is then no one can. By the teaser it seems they already have and are actively teasing him about it too. :P

Welcome back @iffahmm :lol:

i’m having a good laugh in the morning because of your posts haha... nice one

glad that she unprivated her acc (in wee hours) ..we fans been so worried  

giphy.gif

Although  I want to say to her “ eonnie please have your beauty sleep..don’t  stay up all night  like Vietnam again” :sweatingbullets:

16 hours ago, zyrnzz31 said:

I can't wait to see this episode! I wonder how he'll react to their questions- deny the "rumors", change the topic, plead the 5th, or say it's a secret (since he probably can't acknowledge it yet)? :D I personally really hope he either pleads the 5th or says it's a secret- something to indicate that he is in a relationship.:lol:

19 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

What is soribada award? 

It's a music award ceremony but apparently this year it's going to be for different entertainment fields ? It's good if we get to see OYS again. It's been too long since we've seen her out and about in the industry and I'm sure we all miss her a lot. :wacko:

8 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

It's a music award ceremony but apparently this year it's going to be for different entertainment fields ? It's good if we get to see OYS again. It's been too long since we've seen her out and about in the industry and I'm sure we all miss her a lot. :wacko:

Thanks chinggu..

Yeah.. hope to see her in an event. With that glamorous dress.. yeppo unnie... :wub:

its been too long she off the camera..all of her fans really miss her.. 

Spoiler

Any chance charming friend going to attend that event too?

Hi, Hello, im new here. Ive been following this thread. Ireally love LSG and OYS. ACTUALLY IM INLOVE WITH THIS 503 COUPLE.. WHEN WE KNEW THAT SHE's Dating Kim Bum. I felt really dissappointed about it plus the ending of hwayugi . So much painful i cried a lot about the ending. But WHEN i Found out the KB AND OYS DATING NEWS is just a fake. I was kinda!! Oh yes! Son oh gong is for son oh gong only. I love them so much. I also signed the petition for season 2 for them and share it with my friends. LSG AND OYS FIGHTING! :) :)PEACE :)

FYI im a girl. Im just using my bf account. 

25 minutes ago, Jerome Ebol said:

Hi, Hello, im new here. Ive been following this thread. Ireally love LSG and OYS. ACTUALLY IM INLOVE WITH THIS 503 COUPLE.. WHEN WE KNEW THAT SHE's Dating Kim Bum. I felt really dissappointed about it plus the ending of hwayugi . So much painful i cried a lot about the ending. But WHEN i Found out the KB AND OYS DATING NEWS is just a fake. I was kinda!! Oh yes! Son oh gong is for son oh gong only. I love them so much. I also signed the petition for season 2 for them and share it with my friends. LSG AND OYS FIGHTING! :) :)PEACE :)

FYI im a girl. Im just using my bf account. 

Sorry but was there any article about that dating news being fake? Please share if you have it cause I must have missed that.

Archived