Quantcast
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hi, sorry for not recognizing you as an old member of this thread 

because our trustworthy members already went submarine even before the so called ‘news’ broke out .

If you are an old member, I was kinda surprised that you weren’t with us getting   info ....  we all have been staying lowkey together because of that. 

I posted only twice so it is normal that you didn’t recognize me and I didn’t go submarine because I didn’t have the time and I was in the process of changing jobs back then. I am not asking to join the submarine so no worries.

@intrariver I just skimmed the post so I misunderstood the first lines being about me since the word theory was used and I used it just before.

I have no reason to hate since I like both individuals and I wouldn’t mind them together at all.

• Thanks 1

:D there is more then what the public knows but yeah we are very discreet when it comes to this type of info. Only fans knows and we dont share it and keep it within the trusted members. Why we will share it in this thread all the inside info we have gatten in the open ? That will only be for news outlets to start putting their noses and hurting otp. I mean we should or we did learn by seeing how other couple is being hurt badly by the findings of their shippers/fans. So i think even if it is a new or old member from this thread asking for info we will not show or give info even if it is to proof a point 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

so many new developments!! I’ve been watching that OBC acct and keep asking about the 27 so maybe this is all tying in lol. Such a mysterious person. 

Is the shirt a branded shirt or personalize?

Can someone translate celltroin post? Are we expecting more news about oys?

• Like 8

Maybe something concrete will coming on March 27th next year? Who knows? 

Looks like someone curious why our forum still alive after fake news. Let them be curious. Lets enjoy our submarine.

Anyway LSG clothes really show a lot, the date really meaningful for our otp, wow

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, muishami said:

Agree with you @esterllita1122

Let’s focus on our beautiful and OBVIOUS couple, 503 Family? :)

Time will tell everything. ^_^

Lets just focus in OTP. Their happiness is more important. They deserve it. They have work hard since young and never enjoyed their teen years like a regular teenager will do. Now they both are madly in live like teenagers :D 

We just cheer for their happiness 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

@smilegirl88 all I got is that oys profile picture in celltrion change to that pic that celltrion posted. 

What about “one more half of the news” part? I’m eagerly waiting for her next project updates!

Just now, estrellita1122 said:

Lets just focus in OTP. Their happiness is more important. They deserve it. They have work hard since young and never enjoyed their teen years like a regular teenager will do. Now they both are madly in live like teenagers :D 

We just cheer for their happiness 

Well said :wub:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Looks like someone curious why our forum still alive after fake news. Let them be curious. Lets enjoy our submarine.

Our submarine is undying indeed. :w00t:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Anyway LSG clothes really show a lot, the date really meaningful for our otp, wow

OMG next year? Shiny thing? Date? Mmm i will just go cool down because my imagination is going high :wub: 

2 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

What about “one more half of the news” part? I’m eagerly waiting for her next project updates!

Well said :wub:

That is what i am more curious too. I think OYS will go to the awards ceremony but not sure. I really hope oys next project is announced but who really knows. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

OMG next year? Shiny thing? Date? Mmm i will just go cool down because my imagination is going high :wub: 

I think date phase already ✔️ hahaha you know the thing we've been talking in our submarine group hahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

On 8/21/2018 at 5:05 AM, smilegirl88 said:

Basic Trans:

Actress Oh Yeon Seo new profile picture  . Have you guys seen it ?

This face is true story. #realGoddess_vibe

#OfCourse #OhvelyisEverything

New profile picture and an announcement!! #2018SoribadaBestMusicAwards #20180830 #prizeattendee #DressGoddess_Ohvely

Can’t wait to see the goddess  of dress ohvely..the question is will that shiny thing be on her finger that day? Tooo risky :ph34r:

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

so many new developments!! I’ve been watching that OBC acct and keep asking about the 27 so maybe this is all tying in lol. Such a mysterious person. 

Is the shirt a branded shirt or personalize?

I don't think the shirt is branded. Since it is so specific there is no way it could have been branded. If someone finds this shirt as an actual branded shirt then please post here. However it is more likely it is a personalized shirt since the date and caption on it are specific and special to LSG. I think it would be wise to keep an eye out for OYS wearing a similar shirt in the future. If it is personalized then it is all the more likely that its one half of a couple T shirt set.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Basic Trans:

New profile picture and an announcement!! #2018SoribadaBestMusicAwards #20180830 #prizeattendee #DressGoddess_Ohvely

Can’t wait to see the goddess  of dress ohvely..the question is will that shiny thing be on her finger that day? Tooo risky :ph34r:

Yes, finally out of her t-shirt and jeans mode lol... she’s gonna look stunning like always even in “rags” lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, smilegirl88 said:

You and me both. Next project of hers is highly anticipated. I wonder who she will star with next. I hope it is someone good and that the drama is a hit. Also is it selfish of me to hope that her next drama is 50 episode drama even though it would be tiring for OYS ? Sometimes I even wish Hwayugi could have been a 50 episode drama so we could gave seen more of OTP. Even though I know that 50 episodes are tiring to film and the schedule is demanding, I can't help but wish for OYS to star in a long drama. Either way, I am excited to see what she will film next. I hope it is a hit because she deserves to be loved by more and more fans always. :wub:

• Like 7

I share with u all the link of that shirt..

https://www.farfetch.com/my/shopping/women/ports-v-slogan-short-sleeve-t-shirt-item-12783740.aspx

What i found interesting is that the price of that shirt is below the price tag that lsg normally wear. 

It might be preprinted shirt but i'm sure that he is trying to give hints. Starting with strawberry/cotton candy/sunmoon brooch/heart/love.. its all got connection with one another..

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Basic Trans:

Ahh this picture is so stunning ! I can imagine a certain charming friend staring at it intensely because it is of the woman he loves. Also I'm so excited to see OYS on the red carpet at the Soribada Awards. Do you guys suppose she will make an announcement of her next project then ? Maybe we will see a certain shiny shiny something glittering on her finger as she walks the red carpet in a beautiful dress, looking her lovely self as always. :wub:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, cikbie572 said:

I share with u all the link of that shirt..

https://www.farfetch.com/my/shopping/women/ports-v-slogan-short-sleeve-t-shirt-item-12783740.aspx

What i found interesting is that the price of that shirt is below the price tag that lsg normally wear. 

It might be preprinted shirt but i'm sure that he is trying to give hints. Starting with strawberry/cotton candy/sunmoon brooch/heart/love.. its all got connection with one another..

That definitely is interesting. We know that LSG normally wears branded clothes. What's interesting is that OYS normally doesn't. She's normally very careful about what she spends on and her normal style is simple but elegant T shirts and dresses. However lately, it has been observed she's been wearing more and more branded clothes while out and about and they are mostly from the brands that LSG wears. I assume they were gifts from him or that they do a bit of clothes shopping together.

If LSG is shopping out of his usual price tag too then that does give us a good clue in itself. And I also agree that LSG is looking for opportunities to give hints about the fact that he is dating. 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, muishami said:

If she will wear her pretty shiny thing, we can be 1000% sure that everything is very serious .... :rolleyes:

Why you have to mention pretty shiny thing :tears:

You do know that i’m an annoying crow right? And I can’t control myself everytime  shiny thing is mentioned

so take this annoying collage of  shiny things from me :naughty:

Spoiler

B587F5C8-F463-472F-8D09-174A13CE795F_zps

Merong ~:P

• LOL 14