[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

22 minutes ago, intrariver said:

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

MY MY what an interesting shirt choice, LSG!

Omooo

OmooThis account who likes to throw hints, please do tell us your secrets!

What's that 27 mean ?

I have seen that OBC account obsessing over number 27  since months  ago and she/he keep doing a love coundown with that number...I was like why? :sweatingbullets:

I just see clothes as fashion but  this is  just  too much to be another  coincidence? Lmao :joy:

who is that OBC owner anyway? So mysterious...

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So quite by coincidence it seems we have stumbled upon a very curious hint/clue. While we have been assuming Japan was the most exciting part of OTP's escapades, it seems that's not the case. OTP are one step ahead as usual :lol:

LSG was wearing this shirt in LA:

tumblr_inline_pdt1b3Rdhq1txqm3d_640.jpg

tumblr_inline_pdt1b0iyUA1txqm3d_640.jpg

Lost in Love. That much is obvious. LSG never hid it in the first place. (Yes, yes oppa we know you are very much in love and taken. You don't need to walk around with this fact plastered across your body as well :P) However below it is where it gets curious. The date and time are very curiously specific. :o:phew:

March 27 2018. 9:27 PM 

Hwayugi ended in March and we know that not too long after: 

tumblr_inline_pdt1gabq8W1txqm3d_1280.png

In fact, the date on the shirt and the news release is *extremely* interesting. The cover up fake news regarding OYS' relationship was revealed the very next day. :huh: That doesn't tell us very much aside from the fact that some major events more or less transpired for OTP within March. 

(We've already been over the circumstances but once more, lets repeat. Celltrion and KB's agency set the record for fastest confirmed relationship. Normally agencies need to ask and discuss with their celeb but the news was confirmed in only 9 minutes and that too without any incriminating photos or solid proof of any relationship). 

It's hard to assume exactly what transpired on the 27th of March and 9:27 PM but there has to be something more that we're not aware of just yet. So aside from Japan in May, we can assume that March 27 is an important date for OTP and that the number 27 is important as well. Question is... why ?  :huh:

I'm gonna go off on a limb here and guess that maybe OTP said 'I Love You' to each other for the first time on March 27. They would have been dating for 3-4 months give or take so it's a reasonable time to confess. They went to Japan at the end of May so almost 6ish months since they were together and if LSG really did propose/promise to OYS then it's not out of the norm for Korean couples to do that so soon after confessing.  However this is just a guess and until we have more proof, all that we really know is that *something* happened. 

Let's keep our eyes peeled for more clues, shall we ? :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lmao I guess there is nothing yet. 

Lmao :lol:

but we don’t trust people easily

we only share info within our trustworthy members. If you want you can search it up by yourself 

Why are you here love  ?:love:

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Lmao :lol:

but we don’t trust people easily

we only share info within our trustworthy members. If you want you can search it up by yourself 

Why are you here love  ?:love:

I was here before too. I am curious about this pair since the airing of the drama. I lurk from time to time to see if there is any new development. I read all articles so I don’t think I missed anything. If it’s just theories then I am not really interested in knowing. I want something concrete. 

12 minutes ago, daloula said:

I was here before too. I am curious about this pair since the airing of the drama. I lurk from time to time to see if there is any new development. I read all articles so I don’t think I missed anything. If it’s just theories then I am not really interested in knowing. I want something concrete. 

Concrete? Go look it up

we only share crucial info within our members :lol:

Welcome to our thread though.. hope you had fun shipping  :P

9 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Concrete? Go look it up

we only share crucial info within our members :lol:

Welcome to our thread :P

Lmao it’s not my first post in the thread. I just didn’t post much and stopped coming for some time after that news until I saw that OYS privated her account and unprivated it so I thought maybe there was some development.

Everything that is worth something can be found in naver and naver blogs and I read most of that so...

@intrariver I never posted about 503 ship anywhere else so you must be wrong. I just asked a question about a ship I used to follow. 

24 minutes ago, daloula said:

All the info regarding OTP has been discussed over the past 100 pages or so. It's tedious to repeat it again and again although we do often repeat it while discussing and mention for the new members. If you're not interested in theories then maybe this thread isn't the one for you. If you're confident that you haven't missed anything regarding this couple then that's well and good. You may choose whether you wish to remain a part of this thread or not and whether you believe our observations and conclusions. 

As for the news of OYS and KB being fake, what kind of an article are you expecting, if I may ask ? There won't exactly be headlines stating that "X and Y couple confirmed to only be fake dating !" That defeats the purpose of the fake news in the first place. It also gives the celebs and agencies involved a bad reputation so if that is what you are looking for then I'm sorry to burst your bubble but that never happens in the media. 

19 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lmao it’s not my first post in the thread. I just didn’t post much and stopped coming for some time after that news until I saw that OYS privated her account and unprivated it so I thought maybe there was some development.

Everything that is worth something can be found in naver and naver blogs and I read most of that so...

@intrariver I never posted about 503 ship anywhere else so you must be wrong. I just asked a question about a ship I used to follow. 

Hi, sorry for not recognizing you as an old member of this thread :rolleyes:

because our trustworthy members already went submarine even before the so called ‘news’ broke out .

If you are an old member, I was kinda surprised that you weren’t with us getting   info ....  we all have been staying lowkey together because of that.

and @intrariver is not talking about you. She doesn’t even know you :)

@daloula lol I wasn't talking about you.  The latter part of the post has nothing to do with you. But seeing that you have  a major comprehension problem...No wonder info was 404 not found for you.

Anyway Miss "Logical", why would I randomly be thanking you? YOU weren't the one who 1st noticed that shirt, check the context of that sentence, makes no sense to be about you...unless, you just confessed to being that person in disguise:sweatingbullets:

Either you're a hater in disguise or your comprehension problem made you miss all the info. 

One thing for sure though is you're not a crow since you missed the major thing-we-hid-in-the-submarine-mode-but-then-later-did-discuss-here-too :yum:

7 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hi, sorry for not recognizing you as an old member of this thread 

because our trustworthy members already went submarine even before the so called ‘news’ broke out .

If you are an old member, I was kinda surprised that you weren’t with us getting   info ....  we all have been staying lowkey together because of that. 

I posted only twice so it is normal that you didn’t recognize me and I didn’t go submarine because I didn’t have the time and I was in the process of changing jobs back then. I am not asking to join the submarine so no worries.

@intrariver I just skimmed the post so I misunderstood the first lines being about me since the word theory was used and I used it just before.

I have no reason to hate since I like both individuals and I wouldn’t mind them together at all.

:D there is more then what the public knows but yeah we are very discreet when it comes to this type of info. Only fans knows and we dont share it and keep it within the trusted members. Why we will share it in this thread all the inside info we have gatten in the open ? That will only be for news outlets to start putting their noses and hurting otp. I mean we should or we did learn by seeing how other couple is being hurt badly by the findings of their shippers/fans. So i think even if it is a new or old member from this thread asking for info we will not show or give info even if it is to proof a point 

so many new developments!! I’ve been watching that OBC acct and keep asking about the 27 so maybe this is all tying in lol. Such a mysterious person. 

Is the shirt a branded shirt or personalize?

Can someone translate celltroin post? Are we expecting more news about oys?

Maybe something concrete will coming on March 27th next year? Who knows? 

Looks like someone curious why our forum still alive after fake news. Let them be curious. Lets enjoy our submarine.

Anyway LSG clothes really show a lot, the date really meaningful for our otp, wow

1 minute ago, muishami said:

Agree with you @esterllita1122

Let’s focus on our beautiful and OBVIOUS couple, 503 Family? :)

Time will tell everything. ^_^

Lets just focus in OTP. Their happiness is more important. They deserve it. They have work hard since young and never enjoyed their teen years like a regular teenager will do. Now they both are madly in live like teenagers :D 

We just cheer for their happiness 

4 minutes ago, estrellita1122 said:

@smilegirl88 all I got is that oys profile picture in celltrion change to that pic that celltrion posted. 

What about “one more half of the news” part? I’m eagerly waiting for her next project updates!

Just now, estrellita1122 said:

Lets just focus in OTP. Their happiness is more important. They deserve it. They have work hard since young and never enjoyed their teen years like a regular teenager will do. Now they both are madly in live like teenagers :D 

We just cheer for their happiness 

Well said :wub:

4 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Maybe something concrete will coming on March 27th next year? Who knows? 

Looks like someone curious why our forum still alive after fake news. Let them be curious. Lets enjoy our submarine.

Our submarine is undying indeed. :w00t:

Archived