[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

4 hours ago, missirina said:

I wonder if there is cotton candy flavour, or perhaps lotus flower? Hahaha.

But in all honesty, strawberry is great.  We know OYS adores it, and guess who also loves the fruit?

*wink wink*

There is starwberry milk/ strawberry yoghurt/ strawberry syrup... 

pick your choice:phew:

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

The caption of this post makes so much sense now. She is indeed referencing her favourite snack with her favourite monkey :wub:

Why only emphasize cotton candy when there's lavender next to it? Lavender is feeling neglected now.

Lavender is sad ...:bawling:

1 hour ago, aqualy said:

Lavender is sad ...:bawling:

Don’t neglect lavender :tears:

Eonnie... why you only care about strawberry cotton candy now...

All of you who keep posting cotton candy and mock lavender will be reported to mommy :(

giphy.gif

I hate  comparing clothes because I don’t take wearing similar or same ones mean anything but fellow submarines  here are the result of my craziness: 

:sweatingbullets::tears: *whimpers*

1 Sandro PINK LOTUS Shirt & White One Piece Dress

4BF564F5-C7FD-4AE6-A122-B92E6C855DB3_zps

2. Thom Browne Jackets922275F8-286C-4FAD-BCBA-DB3614BAF0D3_zps

3. Vivienne Westwood White Blouse

54ACD757-39C1-47AF-929E-BAFE37505B89_zps

4. Bottega Veneta Bags

E02F59FA-324D-4C7E-8375-FD68C6178093_zps

5. 503 Submarine Style??? :huh:

D561D1FF-BC48-4F86-9C7E-58A6C2447BC9_zps

6.  Checkered Jackets ???( it’s a trend and most celebs wear it.. but oh well) ^_^

72972AF6-5ADD-45E7-9049-E7F3197EBEE0_zps

7. Just because it’s purple... LOL

9D7DD180-8E6E-4870-A761-4C1D1B3DB30D_zps

*Run away to hide ~~~~*

15 hours ago, iffahmm said:

I think our consensus is that there wasn't any 'deal' to be 'done' with in the first place but wouldn't it be better for an official announcement to be made ? Knetz are crazy sometimes and while most are on our side (I can't with how they were begging OYS to dump KB for LSG :lol:) Knetz also find the smallest of things to nitpick. To avoid scandal, I think an announcement from Celltrion would be smart so that's why I'm still waiting for it. Otherwise I think there is no reason for us to be fearful and not discuss in public anymore. The fact that OYS and LSG are being so obvious about it is enough of a cue that we're in the 'all clear' now. I just want there to be an official announcement purely for OYS' sake. I don't want a repeat of the whole WGM scandal. While I know LSG would stand by her and try to shoulder some of the blame himself if the situation were to go wrong in the slightest, its best if it can be avoided.

I'm not expecting more than a throwaway line during OYS' next project or something or just a one line statement. The usual 'They were too busy and mutually ended on good terms' could be all we are getting. Since OYS and KB were never as high profile as LDW and Suzy regarding their 'relationship' (partially because neither OYS and KB had any public promotions after April) I am 50/50 about whether we'll be getting official company statements or not. I guess we'll find out by the end of this or next month at latest. Beyond that we can only expect for OYS to mention she's 'single' if the topic ever comes up in an interview. Since k entertainment companies try to avoid the celebs directly answering relationship questions though, I'm pretty sure we'll get something. 

Who knows, it may even be in the OYS LSG engagement article. Something like this:

Breaking News: Costars of Hwayugi, famed entertainer Lee Seung Gi and actress Oh Yeon Seo are engaged!

The couple announced their engagement last week and seem as happy as can be. Previously Oh Yeon Seo, 31, was dating actor KB before he left for military service. Their relationship ended shortly after and it can be assumed Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon Seo kindled an off screen romance like their on screen counterparts, Son Oh Gong and Jin Seon Mi, afterwards. While the lead couple in Hwayugi was unable to reach their happy ending, it seems the drama's actors certainly have. We wish them all the best for their upcoming wedding and hope to hear more from them soon.

:P

An official announcement of the break up would be ideal but there's a reason why it isn't being made. FYI that reason has nothing to do with them being still "together"(Just clearing it up for the haters, spies and lurkers benefit:P). KB is a closed chapter, that's for sure. The past is the past. 

Love the engagement article you wrote and I would be thrilled if something like this comes up soon but again the "reason" becomes a factor here. Still *fingers crossed* :D

Amazing post @digi223 !!! 

Its beyond sweet how LSG is reacting on his FM to those kisses/scenes. Hwayugi ended 5 months ago, but he still is so happy and shy while watching those scenes haha. :rolleyes:

I love watching MITH because we can see true LSG there. He is tottaly into marriage/kids topic now....:wub: and poem...it’s so obvious about scenes with OYS during “Hwayugi”.

Man is so in LAAAAV.

13 hours ago, klila said:

For like 5 seconds I couldn't breathe while I read the bold part about the breaking news believing it to be true

but then I got my heart broken... 

oh well soon enough we'll hear this great news

I was lowkey worried this might happen so I apologize for the sudden shock but it was also kinda fun to write so I'm not all that sorry :P And you're right after all, soon enough I won't have to type up a fake announcement article because we can scream and fangirl over the real one :D

18 hours ago, kopikosong said:

Starting from 1:30

-

LSG: First time seeing chess being used. Can I entrust my fate on these chess?

FT: Can, one's fate can be entrusted on/ delivered by these chess.

LSG bubble: how magical

-

QN: When will LSG's destined girl appear?

1:53

In terms of relationship, this (chess piece) isn't good, because this piece says it's best to stay single at the moment.

It also means that if there's someone who likes him recently, they are not the one. They might also hurt him.

So from what I see, (he should be meeting his woman) around 32 years old.

LSG bubble: Still need to wait for a few more years.

I don't need to elaborate right.

Fortune teller also said he cannot tell lies, or else there will be karma.

I’m quoting this again , I still get goosebump....I never know that a fortune teller can do that :open_mouth:

Btw Just posting this pic cos I love the lipstick color...

Notice something????:love:... ehm...

D5043152-C1D5-45DA-9DC3-5265AB65BE2A_zps

This one just because I like the cap

Notice something? 

686206F6-13F3-4296-B4A2-74D3E76FF4D0_zps

Just because...

373E6EF7-9757-4F28-BBD8-D88904CA375D_zps

cLBnvWU.gif&key=e7da8b019d5706a4561d600a

I am gonna do a quick study of this gif because it is just SO SPECIFIC ! I know they were joking about how LSG is talkative and doesn't know how to shorten words much but first off, the clues are evident from the first moment when its his turn:

He takes a deep breath and looks away from the camera a little almost like he's thinking of what to say. His eyes and expression betray just how nervous he is and its like he's getting choked up. You know that feeling when you have a big secret to reveal or a confession to make and you feel like the air in your lungs is getting pushed out of your throat just as you're about to say something ? He's making an expression just like that. Throughout, he has a very earnest look on his face, there's none of his usual silliness or goofiness. He's not an entertainer in this moment even though all the others still were. He means every word of this confession and right after he's done he becomes very embarrassed too as if he spoke something which he held dear to his heart and can't believe he said it.

Also he licks his lips in the beginning when he stutters/is thinking. That is a sure sign of nervousness for anyone but for LSG, variety entertainment king ? I don't think I've ever seen him nervous at all. He's always extra and powers through anything. Even when he's embarrassed or shy he's *never* nervous or at least not visibly. He takes it all in a stride with confidence, even if it's super embarrassing or scary. The fact that he was nervous enough to not even be able to hide those nerves in this scene is very telling. It makes me certain that OYS watches MITH regularly in support of LSG because otherwise he wouldn't be as scared as he is to finally say his truth. 

Also the proposal itself. It's very specific in its wording as if its for a person who already exists. "So far,... I think I've been earning a living by talking as a singer, actor and entertainer, but I realized something the moment I met you." 

The other MITH members proposals were very vague. They were showy and goofy and not serious at all. They also weren't as specific in their words and didn't allude to meeting anyone at all (if I recall correctly). LSG's however, is none of those things and indicates he already has met someone. How would he know such traits of a future partner if he hadn't even met her ? How would he know that he can easily listen to her or doesn't have to talk as much around her because she understands him with only the bare minimum ? It could allude to his hopes of an ideal partner but the other signs point otherwise, the striking feature being his nerves and his flushed face. 

LSG wears his heart on his sleeve as we've seen time and time again even if he tries to hide it, but in this particular scene, he's not hiding anything at all or putting on any pretenses. We can only wonder how sweet LSG and OYS' next meeting after the filming of this episode would have gone. I'm imagining lots of fluffy sweetness and kisses. Was it after this scene that OYS got her pretty shiny ring ? Who knows. But wedding bells are a given considering how sincere this fake proposal was. I can't imagine how swoon worthy the actual proposal would be. Our dear unnie is lucky to have such a swoonworthy (future) fiance :wub:

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I’m quoting this again , I still get goosebump.... :open_mouth:

Just posting this pic cos I love the lipstick color...

Notice something????:love:... ehm...

Do you mean that pretty ring in her hand? :rolleyes:

She is wearing it on another hand now xoxo.:phew:

hRPTEwledaQ.jpg

1 hour ago, digi223 said:

For fear that my English is limited, I googled the terms:

Are these delusional / stupid? :blink:

Facts speak for themselves :D:lol:

CR: pix owners

There are so much more but I only have time to do this much... I have a life to get back to after all :P 

Reveal hidden contents

e4J0Xl6.gif

cLBnvWU.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_mz1z89aYxh1rs4nv6.gif

tumblr_inline_mz1z8hpTJX1rs4nv6.gif

It would be great if you could make a complete compilation of such moments in gif form for us whenever you have time.  A timeline of OTP events would be beneficial for us to have and then update. Isn't it interesting that all of LSG's talk of kissing and marriage and whatnot started right around Hwayugi filming time ? The kissing then later became proposals and marriage and now even kids. LSG sure is fast and seems to be mapping out an entire future for himself and his coolest partner. 

Anyhow, if we could also manage to find out the dates of the filming (not ep air dates but the filming days itself) and compare it to Hwayugi filming and then later OTP's individual activities, it might give us a lot more clues than we already have right now. 

28 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

I am gonna do a quick study of this gif because it is just SO SPECIFIC ! I know they were joking about how LSG is talkative and doesn't know how to shorten words much but first off, the clues are evident from the first moment when its his turn:

He takes a deep breath and looks away from the camera a little almost like he's thinking of what to say. His eyes and expression betray just how nervous he is and its like he's getting choked up. You know that feeling when you have a big secret to reveal or a confession to make and you feel like the air in your lungs is getting pushed out of your throat just as you're about to say something ? He's making an expression just like that. Throughout, he has a very earnest look on his face, there's none of his usual silliness or goofiness. He's not an entertainer in this moment even though all the others still were. He means every word of this confession and right after he's done he becomes very embarrassed too as if he spoke something which he held dear to his heart and can't believe he said it.

Hope you don't mind that I shortened your post here, just want to paste the gif for this :P

85oeppr.gif

23 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

It would be great if you could make a complete compilation of such moments in gif form for us whenever you have time.  A timeline of OTP events would be beneficial for us to have and then update. Isn't it interesting that all of LSG's talk of kissing and marriage and whatnot started right around Hwayugi filming time ? The kissing then later became proposals and marriage and now even kids. LSG sure is fast and seems to be mapping out an entire future for himself and his coolest partner. 

Anyhow, if we could also manage to find out the dates of the filming (not ep air dates but the filming days itself) and compare it to Hwayugi filming and then later OTP's individual activities, it might give us a lot more clues than we already have right now. 

I'll try to do it with the timeline and filming dates (unfortunately, I don't have info of all the dates) in my spare time, so it may pop up randomly at some time in the future, lol :lol:

Archived