[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Here is presented, ZM's wardrobes:smile:

Again, you guys have any favorites?

zyIGHGl.jpg

Hide contents

2. This is my favorite, she looks just like a sassy elegant princess. She wore this dress again at episodes 39, 40.

XIcMiQc.jpg

3. My second favorite, ZM looks beautiful in white.

0i0IzJm.jpg

4. This one is beautiful too, very pastel.

Jm7Wll5.jpg

YsBr3Zm.jpg

FvDfxrA.jpg

iSIRZ4M.jpg

j53zbxX.jpg

9. Loves her hair style with this dressZ4bXQ5D.jpg

s2Wdp8B.jpg

b4dwOrH.jpg

I3AMIqA.jpg

zMRWmKf.jpg

mn4KA5x.jpg

15. I realized she wear this dress again in the last episode.

QjhnZKm.jpg

16. 3rd favorite

O0eoUOP.jpg

QCLnRQg.jpg

18. Aww....The kiss

Vf1Ei2S.jpg

19. Another princess dress

xWjvbjb.jpg

xU0OOls.jpg

vqx6KkU.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Yay! I was waiting for this post from you. Love it. I like pretty much everything she wears. 4 is one of my favorite. Wished she wore that one more. But I also really like 1, 2, ,8 , 9, 16, 15, 19. IDK i like em all. She can wear a bag and still look nice.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bluesky888 said:

I remember WJ told MinMin that she "beautiful" 3 times, did he said that to ZZR. Since I skip most of their scenes.

WJ didn't say it to her directly.  At the Snake Island, XX did asked WJ why he doesn't want to marry ZZR , is it because she's not pretty enough.  WJ answer no, ZZR is pretty. 

2 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

WJ didn't say it to her directly.  At the Snake Island, XX did asked WJ why he doesn't want to marry ZZR , is it because she's not pretty enough.  WJ answer no, ZZR is pretty. 

ZZR is pretty but MM is Beautiful.. It's clear that WJ is enchanted, mesmerized, and more attracted to MM's beauty.. 

3 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I watching eps 43, MinMin asked WJ that ZZR is 100 times pretty than her but why did WJ feel  not right to marry her. WJ didn’t answer MinMin.

6 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I watching eps 43, MinMin asked WJ that ZZR is 100 times pretty than her but why did WJ feel  not right to marry her. WJ didn’t answer MinMin.

The sub is incorrect, it should be "even though she is beautiful and 100 times more gentle than I am"

1 hour ago, bluesky888 said:

He didn't answer because he did not want minmin to know, he did not want her to sacrifice anymore, he know minmin will do anything to help him fulfill his dream life. But its like striking lottery when minmin say she also yearn for the same kind of life as him

So I have a question for people that have read the book or watch any other TV version.

When ZR told WJ about her cursed oath that forbid her from ever marrying WJ, why did in this version WJ (if I did not misunderstand) pretty much just implied the situation that forced them to get married does not break the oath and MJ Shi Tai will understand. Is WJ playing with technicality by saying since they're not technically married because of love it does not break the oath? I mean that's pretty flippant of him, I don't think cursed oath works that way.

Is there more explanation at least from WJ in the book or other version why he still went through with the wedding even when he knows about the cursed oath? I mean usually in wuxia an oath is supposed to be unbreakable if you break it, bad things happen, in wuxia anyway.

Or is this the part where they change it from the book, did ZR never mention the oath that she makes in Wan An Temple in the book?

I feel like this part is where I'm the most unsatisfied when ZR told WJ and his reaction is just weird/flippant/dismissive(?) So yeah I'm really confused I feel like I misunderstand the meaning of what they are talking about in this scene. Hopefully somebody can explain it more

Cheers thanks

55 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

So I have a question for people that have read the book or watch any other TV version.

When ZR told WJ about her cursed oath that forbid her from ever marrying WJ, why did in this version WJ (if I did not misunderstand) pretty much just implied the situation that forced them to get married does not break the oath and MJ Shi Tai will understand. Is WJ playing with technicality by saying since they're not technically married because of love it does not break the oath? I mean that's pretty flippant of him, I don't think cursed oath works that way.

Is there more explanation at least from WJ in the book or other version why he still went through with the wedding even when he knows about the cursed oath? I mean usually in wuxia an oath is supposed to be unbreakable if you break it, bad things happen, in wuxia anyway.

Or is this the part where they change it from the book, did ZR never mention the oath that she makes in Wan An Temple in the book?

I feel like this part is where I'm the most unsatisfied when ZR told WJ and his reaction is just weird/flippant/dismissive(?) So yeah I'm really confused I feel like I misunderstand the meaning of what they are talking about in this scene. Hopefully somebody can explain it more

Cheers thanks

This is my opinion,

'Dumb' and naive WJ believed that if post-Wan An pagoda evacuation, Hua Shan, Kong Tong, Kun Lun and Shaolin can submit to his leadership in revolution then if MJST still alive she must revoke the oath or make new oath. I mean he believed MJST may accept  their wedding if she know Ming sect has genuine purpose of fighting Yuan.

He didn't know MJST enmity went far beyond common sense. I told you guys in my previous post, Emei is ISIS-identical terrorist organization not just some third generation chaebol mismanagement. They are full of bullies, brainwash, doctrines while because of the gender reason people think they do laundry, sewing and singing everyday. 

MJST knew she might not survive so she planted the oath in advance in order to make ZZR her clone. 

So yeah, his reaction is not so strong when hearing the oath. He still thinks MJST misunderstood him.

1 hour ago, hobeverly1212 said:

just wanna ask...Yukee is older than Joseph? Cos i read in some sites she's born in 1997 same as Joseph and some sites stated as 1992... its a bit confusing lol....

Yes, yukee is older i think she was born in 1993 while Joseph is much younger he was 1997ers. 

2 hours ago, hobeverly1212 said:

just wanna ask...Yukee is older than Joseph? Cos i read in some sites she's born in 1997 same as Joseph and some sites stated as 1992... its a bit confusing lol....

Baidu has the correct date - 29 July 1992

49 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

Oh I just realised, for SIngapore fans who have cable vision and have the TVB channel, Channel 838, they are showing the HK TVB version now

I have none of them 

So am relying on Internet link 

Hope they air Cut scenes. 

5 hours ago, LaurenPanna said:

He didn't answer because he did not want minmin to know, he did not want her to sacrifice anymore, he know minmin will do anything to help him fulfill his dream life. But its like striking lottery when minmin say she also yearn for the same kind of life as him

Thank you for clarifying.

Archived