Quantcast
jh12

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Yoo Seung Ho ❤️ Chae Soo Bin | ChaeYoo | EyeSmile Couple ♡

I hope CSB accepts the role that’s being offered to her. I miss seeing chaeyoo ! I just have to mentally prepare myself on seeing her or him with another on-screen partner

• Like 1

New update from our girl. I cannot wait to watch it. I like Lee Dong Gun too.

New update from our boy. He is happy and healthy. 

• Like 2

Hi Chae Yoo shippers... sorry for staying away too long. I lost my password and couldnt get in. And after I've been working too long in a place with bad internet connection too. At last I found it my old password...kekeke...

Wow. My baby @OMiHO thank you for your hardwork.

I guess the fire had been lit down a bit for Chae Yoo shippers. For some poeple keeping a good distance from this forum doesnt necessary means leaving Chae Yoo. I'm sure they're still Chae Yoo shipper in the heart.

Keep up your good hard work dear. Just dont let your fire lit down. Cuz this will be a long run for Chae Yoo shippers. Until they announce their relationship.

I'm sorry couldn't keep my promise to be here always. But I'll try my best to keep up. Maybe not as active as old day. Cuz my place now doesnt have good internet connection.

Love you all Chae Yoo shippers. @OMiHO, @prueksa and all new members that I dont really know I'll send you all my love:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

Hello Soobin fans! This is admin of CSB PH fan page~

We have an ongoing project to support Soobin for her upcoming drama on SBS, which is titled “Fox Bride Star”, alongside actor Lee Je Hoon!

We have chosen to have it promoted on Fanmaum, a legit and popular app/website for showing support to Hallyu stars. They have successfully hosted projects by many other fan clubs, including our own friends at CSB Singapore, so we figured this is the best way to go with it.

Please check out the page at Fanmaum and spread it to your friends (https://fanmaum.com/projects/view/2940)! Registration is free and use of multiple email addresses for multiple accounts on web browser is possible. :)

Every bit of help is much appreciated! Let us make this a successful project! 

2940_1532737636_18e0587aebe6dcc9cec8d084

• Thanks 1

Hello, Bold Squad! I'm not breaking any rules by bumping this thread, am I? I've checked both forum wide rules and "shipper's paradise" rules twice, and I shouldn't be...

Anyway, I've been stalking this thread since what, October? It's pretty recent since I started watching K-dramas. Started watching IANAR late September, on my third time watching it. Spent a ridiculous amount of time reading through this thread to see what's already been posted. Some videos are busted, some images are broken, but I've read my way to page 160 or something like that.

When I was watching through IANAR, I spent a ridiculous amount of time looking through Youtube for fun. After finishing it, I went back to Youtube, thought to myself "hey, this thumbnail [kitchen scene BTS] looks different from the scene itself, I wonder what it is." Watched up to 1:23 and thought to myself "no way what is this awkwardness this is the kind of thing you hear from someone who has a crush." I'd been in the kind of fandoms where shipping irl people felt like intruding on personal lives, though. That is, until I came upon this thread by way of Google. And the rest is history.

Down to business. Seung Ho deactivated his Instagram once, but thanks to lurking through the ShyShy couple thread (side note: I haven't watched Ruler since it's not on Viki and Dramafever shut down), I was able to find his second Instagram (here). I also got curious on what he was up to since I was also watching Where Stars Land, so now I'm watching his new show, My Strange Hero. I haven't found anything too detailed like you lovely adjummas, though. There are a couple things, however. It's only been YSH stuff since CSB hasn't posted anything in a while.

As far as I know, he doesn't follow CSB. Fair enough, he's pretty ninja at what he does in his personal life. The similarity in posts (read: a post) is kinda weird though. I don't know if that's a thing people do. Spoilers since I don't want my post to look too long.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't know if this is an SK thing, but doesn't CSB do this pretty often? Top left sticker.

Spoiler

Still does it. What an adorable person she is.

Spoiler

Aaand that's all I have. Bonus picture since I thought this was really funny. 

Spoiler

DuK669YXcAMhVuw.jpg

Tuesday episode of My Strange Hero. Bunch of media people are surrounding YSH's character after he just saved someone. He turns around and this is what happens. Lol. Was IMMEDIATELY reminded of IANAR episode 1.

Edited by kirahoshi
  • Like 3