[Japanese Drama 2018] Kiss that kills, トドメの接吻, Todome no kisu, Sundays

0ly40

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, phoenixgirl said:

New scenes for EP10. It seems like Kento has a fight with the homeless guy and... dies poisoned?

12 hours ago, evie7 said:

@topazeyedgirl @ploylead@vaberella@doralok @phoenixgirl @galaxy97 @Wotad 

There has to be some kind of twist to these spoilers. I can't believe the end of this drama will leave us depressed.panda-emoticon-53.gif  I think we are just getting trolled by these previews. If they were going to kill off our leads why would show us? 

I think the one with Eight being poisoned is in the other story Todome no Pararell 

@evie7 I agree with you! It would be just plain silly to unveil the finale on a preview.

My guess is that:

1) The death of Eighto and everyone being around him happens in the Parallel (just like @SakuraC said)

2) The homeless guy kissed him and ran away to die somewhere else (hahaha I know, it does not make sense, but hey, anything can happen :tongue:)

3) Eventually, the homeless guy kisses or is forced kissed by Eighto (time leap!!!!!!!!)

4) We will finally learn what happened to Kouta

I'm just hoping that this ACTUALLY has a happy ending... not those life lessons kind of dramas, where characters die, or they go on about their lives separated because it was too late for their love and such *rant* :D

16 minutes ago, topazeyedgirl said:

@evie7 I agree with you! It would be just plain silly to unveil the finale on a preview.

My guess is that:

1) The death of Eighto and everyone being around him happens in the Parallel (just like @SakuraC said)

2) The homeless guy kissed him and ran away to die somewhere else (hahaha I know, it does not make sense, but hey, anything can happen :tongue:)

3) Eventually, the homeless guy kisses or is forced kissed by Eighto (time leap!!!!!!!!)

4) We will finally learn what happened to Kouta

I'm just hoping that this ACTUALLY has a happy ending... not those life lessons kind of dramas, where characters die, or they go on about their lives separated because it was too late for their love and such *rant* :D

I'm also praying for that to happen *crossing fingers* As Saiko's death scene was filmed really similar to Eight's dead in EP06 (with Hasebe also saying "She's dead" as he did when Kento was killed),  I think things will unravel in a similar way too. Kento will find out that the homeless guy has the same time-travel power (I'm assuming he actually does) and go directly to confront him. He'll also try to desperately kiss him and maybe succeeded... so the scene where everyone is gathered around Mikoto and someone says Eight's dead is a scene from the Paralell series.

Still, there are so many questions that will have to be answered in the last episode and I'm doubting 1 hour will be enough to answer them all.

Is Kouta really dead? 

Why does Saiko has that kind of power? 

Who's the homeless guy and why is he surrounded by mystery? Is he Kouta? Why did he tell Takauji all the truth about Saiko? Why does he have a picture of Saiko and seems to know her really well?

What happened to Eight's parents? Are they living happily together again? Why is Eight's father so afraid of Hasebe giving the tape to Eight? Is it really only because he doesn't want his son to seek revenge?  What will happen to Takauji? He's got to pay for all the harm he's caused, even though he was a kid, there was an innocent man who was sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit and it made his family really miserable for many years.

What will happen to Kazuma?

Will Mikoto end up falling in love with Hasebe as she did in one of the TNP's episodes?

I hope this last episode answers all those questions and has a happy ending that will leave all of us happy ♡

@SakuraC @topazeyedgirlI had forgotten about the parallel.  Thank both of you for bringing it up.:wub:  I was getting nervous after reading the spoilers. It just didn't make sense. 

6 hours ago, topazeyedgirl said:

Let me rant w/you, I know in RL we have to learn hard lessons, sometimes we are too late for love but I certainly don't want to watch the stuff for entertainment purposes as a rule but dramas like that have a certain tone/feel about them that I don't get w/this one.

5 hours ago, phoenixgirl said:

Who's the homeless guy and why is he surrounded by mystery? Is he Kouta? Why did he tell Takauji all the truth about Saiko? Why does he have a picture of Saiko and seems to know her really well?

I always thought he was the first guy she kissed in high school but after he told Takauji about Saiko and the fact that she didn't recognize him.  I'm very curious to find out what is his deal? I'm not so sure anymore who he is. I agree that Takauji has to pay for the crimes he's committing now. I'm not so sure about when he was a child since it was an accident and the adults were the ones to cover it up. I really wonder what is going to happen w/Kazuma too. It looks from the preview he is out of jail. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)Why does he have such a great attachment to Eight? Is Kouta really dead? I thought he was alive because Eight's mother kept looking for him. It was like she had a strong feeling or felt he wasn't gone from this world but when his father showed her the shoe, she dropped it like she just needed closure.  There are a ton of questions that we may not get the answers to.  

23 hours ago, evie7 said:

I always thought he was the first guy she kissed in high school but after he told Takauji about Saiko and the fact that she didn't recognize him.  I'm very curious to find out what is his deal? I'm not so sure anymore who he is. I agree that Takauji has to pay for the crimes he's committing now. I'm not so sure about when he was a child since it was an accident and the adults were the ones to cover it up. I really wonder what is going to happen w/Kazuma too. It looks from the preview he is out of jail. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)Why does he have such a great attachment to Eight? Is Kouta really dead? I thought he was alive because Eight's mother kept looking for him. It was like she had a strong feeling or felt he wasn't gone from this world but when his father showed her the shoe, she dropped it like she just needed closure.  There are a ton of questions that we may not get the answers to.  

It seems Kazuma is out of jail. I wonder what his deal with Eight is since he looked kinda moved when Eight was crying at the EP09's final scene lol Maybe now that he knows Eight really and sincerely fell in love w/someone, he will let him alone.

By the way, it looks like there's a reenactment of EP01's new year's eve party. Did they returned on that time again...? Let's just wait and see :(

DXsZ1pvV4AAzoAH.jpg

6 hours ago, phoenixgirl said:

By the way, it looks like there's a reenactment of EP01's new year's eve party. Did they returned on that time again...? Let's just wait and see :(

they released a lot of bts stills for ep 10 and tbh i feel kinda anxious that saiko is nowhere to be found in all of these pictures (It’s feel like saiko did not have any scene left to film ㅠㅠ). First the picture of kazuma’s (i dunno the actor name) birthday and now the pic you just posted above. Did saiko really die then? Did she really wont come back in ep 10? ㅠㅠ

They all finish shooting ? 

I didn't see Kento , Mugi , Mackenyu and Yuko got a flower bouquet. 

Today no post from ig. 

The official twitter only RT news from other site. 

about Otaro parents, I think their story was finish when they have met. 

No Saiki photos on ig and twitter ( T T )

I think ep will focus as Otaro his feeling when Saiko death.

5 hours ago, ploylead said:

No Saiki photos on ig and twitter ( T T )

I think ep will focus as Otaro his feeling when Saiko death.

Then i think there’s no plot twist and saiko really die ㅠㅠ i really cant with sad ending ㅠㅠ save me arghh

On 5/3/2018 at 7:54 PM, evie7 said:

@topazeyedgirl  @ploylead @vaberella @doralok  @phoenixgirl  @ galaxy97  @Wotad 

There has to be some kind of twist to these spoilers. I can't believe the end of this drama will leave us depressed.panda-emoticon-53.gif  I think we are just getting trolled by these previews. If they were going to kill off our leads why would show us?

Agree with you. I'll still hope a happy ending, because I also really can't with sad ending that @galaxy97 I think homeless guy is Otaro's brother, because he have powers too. I saw the music video of the soundtrack and I don't see Saiko, maybe is when she dead, for that Otaro look so sad, but finally Otaro meeting with homeless guy in this video. Also I found a photo of both, but I don't know if it belongs to episode 10. 

Sorry, my page is translated into Spanish, I don't know why hahaha

Come on guys lets have some hope! XD

I don't think that they would show any pics or footage regarding ep 10 that included Mugi - the actress that plays Saiko (that would just lead us into thinking that she is alive :ph34r:).

Either way, I do hope they answer all these questions in the final episode.

Another thing if everything goes well and Saiko and Eighto end up together, I don't think we will get much screen time of them as a couple <_<

7 minutes ago, topazeyedgirl said:

Another thing if everything goes well and Saiko and Eighto end up together, I don't think we will get much screen time of them as a couple

yes agree with you. Probably saiko will only appear at the end and they will have a kiss but this time they are not turning back in time anymore. so yep like u said, pretty sure we wont get to see some sweet moments between them as a couple. 

22 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

yes agree with you. Probably saiko will only appear at the end and they will have a kiss but this time they are not turning back in time anymore. so yep like u said, pretty sure we wont get to see some sweet moments between them as a couple. 

32 minutes ago, topazeyedgirl said:

Come on guys lets have some hope! XD

I don't think that they would show any pics or footage regarding ep 10 that included Mugi - the actress that plays Saiko (that would just lead us into thinking that she is alive :ph34r:).

Either way, I do hope they answer all these questions in the final episode.

Another thing if everything goes well and Saiko and Eighto end up together, I don't think we will get much screen time of them as a couple <_<

That is true given its only 10 episodes but I am more than happy with them just having a real kiss at the end!! I am hoping so much they end up together with a happy ending, like you said, I think the same that the reason there is no Saiko in any of the bts photos is to let people wonder but in saying that it also has me worried because Saiko wasn't even in the photos of the wrap up party which seems to be a reinactment of the New Years party.....but I guess we'll find out in a few days, I hope I don't get crushed by this ending, if it could end with the two of them kissing it would make this girl very happy lol. 

I agree with those who said that Otaro's parents story is finished, I think their conclusion was them reuniting and getting closure, also I may be the only one but I don't think Otaro's brother is alive or that a lot needs to be answered, I think he did just die on the boat but who knows. The only questions that really need to be answered is how Saiko has this power and who the hell the homeless guy is, and i would like to know why Saiko was injured on the boat as a kid, if these questions get answered I think the plot would be tied up well, but it needs a happy ending! Japanese dramas tend to love separation and life lessons so I am worried about the end, although like another noted it doesn't really give off that feel so I am banking on a happy end, the only way for this to end is for them to finally be happy, I mean wasn’t that what the story was about? they both thought each other that being happy is okay, they don’t need to suffer anymore over the guilt from his brother dying, they both helped each other restore their life and who they really are so the only ending that makes sense is a happy one, right? lol i can’t accept any other.

Since one of the bts photos looks like it may mean they went back to the first episode, I really hope Saiko or Otaro's memories weren't wiped if that's the case, my best bet is that the homeless guy has the power and will let Otaro kiss him and he goes back saving Saiko, anyway we all have or ideas of what might happen but I've learned with Japanese dramas it could be anything. Writer please let them finally be happy, Otaro has learned to love and care for someone more than money for the first time in his life and Saiko has learned it's okay to be happy and not hide from the world, PLEASE LET THEM BE HAPPY. 

@frozenflower you are so right! it’s kinda unfair to give them a sad ending when both of them finally realised that love and happiness are exists. It’s even sadder for saiko. she’s never experienced a real kiss and a real happiness so to just let her character die in vain like that is something that i cant accept:( im not trying to be negative here but the way that we cant even see mugi for their wrap up party is something that i cant let it off easily. But @topazeyedgirl is right. Let have some hope so we can brace ourselves to watch the final ep later.

5 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

@frozenflower you are so right! it’s kinda unfair to give them a sad ending when both of them finally realised that love and happiness are exists. It’s even sadder for saiko. she’s never experienced a real kiss and a real happiness so to just let her character die in vain like that is something that i cant accept:( im not trying to be negative here but the way that we cant even see mugi for their wrap up party is something that i cant let it off easily. But @topazeyedgirl is right. Let have some hope so we can brace ourselves to watch the final ep later.

Exactly! and one could say Otaro never had a real kiss before either since he said a kiss was just a tool to him and all he ever did was kiss women he was using so that's why I'm hoping it will end with them finally really kissing ^^ and same it's rubbing me the wrong way that she isn't seen at the wrap party, or in any pictures, I guess we'll just hope for the best, either that or I'll be bawling my eyes out on Sunday lol.

18 minutes ago, frozenflower said:

Since one of the bts photos looks like it may mean they went back to the first episode, I really hope Saiko or Otaro's memories weren't wiped if that's the case, my best bet is that the homeless guy has the power and will let Otaro kiss him and he goes back saving Saiko

Let's bet on it! *praying*

When I first started waching the drama, I was dying to watch some lovely/sweet scenes between those two, but after everything that has happened, all I pray for is them ending together :( (also Hasebe x Mikoto, please lol)

If they went back to the party, maaaany things would change. Even though everything would be starting all over again, Mikoto might accept Takauji's feelings and he wouldn't turn into a criminal anymore (though that would be very unfair for poor Hasebe, who died uncountable times and deserves a little happiness), Kazuma might instantly be put to jail, and Eight/Saiko would live their own love story.

Okay... I'm just a hopeless romantic.

17 minutes ago, phoenixgirl said:

Let's bet on it! *praying*

When I first started waching the drama, I was dying to watch some lovely/sweet scenes between those two, but after everything that has happened, all I pray for is them ending together :( (also Hasebe x Mikoto, please lol)

If they went back to the party, maaaany things would change. Even though everything would be starting all over again, Mikoto might accept Takauji's feelings and he wouldn't turn into a criminal anymore (though that would be very unfair for poor Hasebe, who died uncountable times and deserves a little happiness), Kazuma might instantly be put to jail, and Eight/Saiko would live their own love story.

Okay... I'm just a hopeless romantic.

I vote yes for all of this! Please writer don't let us down. I would have loved lots of sweet scenes between them too but I think its more suited for them the way it has been going since Otaro didn't believe in love and only saw it as a tool, it took time for him to change ^^ so I hope it ends with them really kissing, cries.

I'm either going to be insanely happy or a basket case on Sunday lol.

I agree. It would be insanely unfair for Saiko to just die this way. She finally realizes that happiness can be part of her life and dies without getting to know that throughout all his schemes Eighto ended up falling for her. All I could think was his word before one of the previous time leaps: "Atone." And that's what she tried to do.

I guess it is going to be a bit interesting seeing Eighto suffer for Saiko. Just a tiny little bit... :tongue:

Regarding Kouta, at this point, I have no idea if he's alive anymore. First I thought he was Takauji, then the homeless guy and then Hasebe... I'm so confused XD

Kazuma...I can't even. Sometimes I just want to slap him haha

Either way...

Let's all send good vibes to the universe and expect a GREAT episode!!!

https://twitter.com/todome_kiss_ntv/status/971094346840793088 (is it me or is Eighto far away and someone small - like Saiko - in front of the camera?????)

PS. - I might not be able to watch the episode in live streaming. If anyone finds a link to the ep please share here, so I can watch it later :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, topazeyedgirl said:

https://twitter.com/todome_kiss_ntv/status/971094346840793088 (is it me or is Eighto far away and someone small - like Saiko - in front of the camera?????)

It looks like Saiko, but at the same time it looks like the homeless guy too (maybe it's my crush on Masaki that makes me see him everywhere) ^_^

Archived