[Japanese Drama 2018] Kiss that kills, トドメの接吻, Todome no kisu, Sundays

0ly40

My thought that the person who experienced the kiss from saiko only will be concsious when the time leap occured while others are not aware...imagine how twist and mess could it be after this when someone else other than saiko and eight realize that secret (saiko will kiss others to revive eight)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, blueclueblue said:

It's indeed very heart broken. 

Hide contents

He basically said that his brother exchanged his life for her and it's time for payback or something of that nature

While he's indifferent to other people but I do feel that he treats Saiko better.   However, the delivery of those last few lines before the kiss is so cold. 

That's what I understood from their discussion. Thanks so much for confirming it! 

But, if you guys paid attention to that last scene:

Spoiler

Eighto gave his life for Saiko. He jumped to push her out of the way and ended up getting hit in the head. So that resentment is not actually true. He cares for Saiko more than he thinks...

6 hours ago, mamamya88 said:

Konnichiwa..just drop by here to say that this drama is sooo good...i just tried watching it yesterday and just wow....i can't stop binge watching it..its surprisingly addictive..i have a feeling that keito is surely still alive...and can be someone he encountered most of the time...as takauji was on he same boat and the main culprit for the accident, then he is definitely not keito...and in the preview ep6(still not up in my country) it seems that eight can not be revived anymore...as his body already suffered a total great of damages (poison/stab/fall) from all the"death" before...so the kiss isnt working anymore...that makes me thing that  eight cannot travel back to the pass anymore after this by direct kiss from saiko, instead i think saiko will kiss someone else to bring him back.. 

I agree. I actually think she will first try to find out who was the man who did it. And then she will be "forced" to kiss someone else. And I suspect she will kiss the homeless guy :wink:

Yes, it will be messed up. Just imagine if Takauji even suspects that he can too go back in time..

On 2/5/2018 at 3:38 AM, topazeyedgirl said:

This page contains some snippets on Todome no Kiss episode 5:

http://twisoku.ldblog.jp/archives/52912348.html

I believe that, based on these bits, the romance will start to float!

Can't wait for the raw version so I can skim the footage at least...

Kiss everyone!

EDIT: Found the raw for ep 5: http://110.45.152.69/?c=view&ch_userid=okonomi100&prgid=55827939

hi, do you know any way to save the video on mac? I've tried websites such as keepvid but it said invalid url. 

giphy.gif

Why there’s still no eng sub for ep 6? We usually alr get one at this time right? Does the subbing team have stop subbing this bc of the low rating? I hope not TT and I hope we will get the eng sub soon :) i cant wait to watch it. But reading u guys comments , seems like ep 6 will be tearjerker episode TT

3 hours ago, necychessie said:

Why there’s still no eng sub for ep 6? We usually alr get one at this time right? Does the subbing team have stop subbing this bc of the low rating? I hope not TT and I hope we will get the eng sub soon :) i cant wait to watch it. But reading u guys comments , seems like ep 6 will be tearjerker episode TT

Here you go:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=163845&p=1794319#p1794319.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:49 AM, skadooosshh said:

hi, do you know any way to save the video on mac? I've tried websites such as keepvid but it said invalid url. 

giphy.gif

Sorry, I have no idea how to download to a mac :/

I just watched ep 6 and omg i love everything abt it! 

feel free to read this spoiler if u’re ready:)

Spoiler

First and foremost, i love that we can finally see how saiko-eight relationship start to develop here. what i mean by develop is not like they have fall for e/o but i can noticed how eight start to care abt saiko (finally) esp at the last scene despite how cold his words to saiko before kissing her (but we still can actually noticed how much does he care abt saiko when he pushed her out of danger and end up taking the hit). 

and im not really sad during the scene where eight finally found out abt saiko is the one who he saved before in exchange of kouta’s lives. bc it’s abt time for him to learn the truth.  so instead of sad, i think i feel more relieved. bc only by then, the story can develop further plus we only get 10 eps here so no time to waste AT ALL.

Spoiler

Judging from the preview, i get the feeling that ep 7 will be the time for saiko to turn the table around by helping eight to track that tape bc we can see how saiko suddenly disguised as a maid at takauji, mikoto’s house. I think we can finally see the story from saiko’s point of view(?) tbh she deserved this screentime as her character always there only to kiss eight. Apart from that, her character didnt do much tbh so im glad that the writer finally give a chance for saiko to develop her character. But again this is only my assumption after watching the preview. Anything could happened at this point.

tbh, i cant believe i started this series telling myself how messy this drama is and end up getting addicted now:) this series seriously deserved high ratings!

Lastly, i hope we didnt get sad ending for this one! I hope eight can finally be happy with his life and he can get together back with his mom:)

I'm quiet surprise on the person that Saiko decided to kiss and really happy with the progress of Saiko and Eight relationship in ep7.   The choice of lip color they used on the guys are such a distraction to me since episode 1. 

How does Takauji and Harumi (homeless guy) know each other?

Gosh, I just finished  marathon of  Personal BG. This is next. 3 eps binge watch up to the current  ep 7. Thanks for updates!

Imagine a quirky kdrama version of this.  Four actors w/ acting skill and at least visual to the eye, plus who's a great kisser? Haha :D:tongue:

hi ~ 

I am happy that when I back to this topic there are many people watch Todome no kiss. <3

I wish Outaro and Saiko will be happy at the end. 

tonight they aired 8th episode, it's  just only 2 episode to the end. 

( I am so sad ) TT_______TT ///cry

Anyone have link to watch " Todome no kiss Spin off " ? ( トドメのパラレル ) 

I want to see Mackenyu to be a host. XD 

no sub or Chinese sub is ok. 

hi ~ 

I am happy that when I back to this topic there are many people watch Todome no kiss. <3

@topazeyedgirl may I have live streaming link ? please 

17 hours ago, ploylead said:

hi ~ 

hi ~ 

Here's the link to download the spin-off: http://www.piratefiles.org/dorama/901110204/todome-no-kiss--parallel/ (I just saw it's been updated until EP07 so I guess the link for EP08 will be updated tomorrow) ^-^ by the way, it's chinese subbed! Sadly, I couldn't understand most of it because I don't speak chinese and my japanese sucks T_T so I'll have to wait until some blessed soul volunteers on subbing it.

On 2/25/2018 at 5:23 PM, ploylead said:

hi ~ 

hi ~ 

Hello! Here's the link I've been using (note that this week something was off and I wasn't able to watch the streaming live...hope they get this issue fixed until next week):

https://aqstream.com/jp/ntv/NTV

5 hours ago, ploylead said:

@topazeyedgirl 

oh Thanks !! 

I hope it will working on this Sunday 

9th ep is very interesting ! the wedding scene between Outaro and Mikoto. 

( I am shipper of Outaro and Saiko TT_______TT ) 

Same here:) im also a shipper of eight and saiko. so seeing that wedding scene did break my heart a lil bit. I dunno what happened on ep 8 since there’s no eng sub of it yet so i wondering if he’s agreed to marry mikoto bc he want to protect her from takauji or bc he’s still greedy of money? I hope on whatever reason, eight realised that there’s another girl (that even willing to become a useful tool for him to achieve his dream (money)) silently waiting for him. and i do hope eight and mikoto did not continue w the wedding TT did u think mikoto and eight will end up marrying e/o? Preview always try to trick us but again this is japanese drama so anything can happened TT

Hey everyone! Ep 8 Eng subs are out:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=163845&p=1794319#p1794319

After watching the last ep with subs I think that Eighto is finally liking Saiko (even though he probably doesn't realize it yet XD or is it just my wishful thinking?! haha)

I just don't understand that smile at the end of the episode. What the hell does it mean?! He couldn't possibly be happy about Saiko getting taken by Takauji... anyone got a theory?

On 2/27/2018 at 1:26 PM, galaxy97 said:

Same here:) im also a shipper of eight and saiko. so seeing that wedding scene did break my heart a lil bit. I dunno what happened on ep 8 since there’s no eng sub of it yet so i wondering if he’s agreed to marry mikoto bc he want to protect her from takauji or bc he’s still greedy of money? I hope on whatever reason, eight realised that there’s another girl (that even willing to become a useful tool for him to achieve his dream (money)) silently waiting for him. and i do hope eight and mikoto did not continue w the wedding TT did u think mikoto and eight will end up marrying e/o? Preview always try to trick us but again this is japanese drama so anything can happened TT

I ship eight and saiko too, just hearing about a wedding scene between him and mikoto makes my heart heartbreak.png. I was so excited about the ending of 7

dsMbODv.png

Saiko had touched is heart, they hugged. He didn't even try to kiss her. It was just so sweet.

v58FIM3.png

bKaUcPW.png

Before Mikoto showed up:angry:  I should know better not to ship any couple in a jdrama but I just can't help myself.

@topazeyedgirl Thanks for letting us know about the subs being up.  I won't be able to watch until later on tonite but Eight is smiling when Sakio is being kidnapped?:o I'll be back w/my theory.

****I just finished watching the episode and have to say I have no idea why Eight smiled.  

So... I've just finished watching EP 08 with english subs and I swear that I don't find any possible reason to explain why Eight smiled  like that at the end, haha :mellow: Does anybody here have any theory? I mean, they were peacefully talking on the phone and after the call ends, Eight seems to realize something and then those time-slip's flowers appear and everything looks so confusing :c Could Saiko be kidnapped by Takauji in such a short period of time? Did Kento's smile mean that he planned something? Is Kouta really dead? God, my mind is almost going to explode lol

Archived